Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

   
  1. #31
    Points: 1,583, Level: 22
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Alh21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    540
    Points
    1,583
    Level
    22
    Thanks
    299
    Thanked 216 Times in 144 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by miss rose View Post
    I apologize. I was in the heat of the moment with the original post i deleted it.

    (very angrey and confused emotions now calmer). Okay, Alh21, Different kind of lady and Mikee Dee, by reading terrell's comment carefully and trying to decode Alh21's more recent comment to me, i see that no one meant any offense. However, not only try to understand how Alh21's comment could easily be miss understood (because they aren't actually saying it with facial expression) , but also now, i don't understand what their other comment means. Alh21, what do you mean when you say you not getting into an argument with me? Do mean , your are not trying to argue and hurt my feelings? Or do you mean, you refuse to start a stupid argument? I don't want to make the same mistake of accusing you yet again .
    That I don't want to hurt your feelings, plus I have first hand experience of sexual abuse and it upset me to read your post, mainly because it sounded like, if u aren't taking drugs or attempting suicide then u must be lying, I think I know u didn't mean it to come across like that and I took it the wrong way, I apologise if I hurt your feelings but I didn't mean it to sound that way

  2. #32
    Points: 1,125, Level: 18
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    151
    Points
    1,125
    Level
    18
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Oh...i see. Okay, thank you for your advise. I will try to be careful when i post certain things.

  3. #33
    Points: 1,583, Level: 22
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Alh21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    540
    Points
    1,583
    Level
    22
    Thanks
    299
    Thanked 216 Times in 144 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by miss rose View Post
    Oh...i see. Okay, thank you for your advise. I will try to be careful when i post certain things.
    Don't worry about it, no harm done, we are all on this site for the same reason and I understand where u were coming from, I'd like to kick the f*****s into oblivion for what they have said

  4. #34
    Points: 1,125, Level: 18
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    151
    Points
    1,125
    Level
    18
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Oh, you mean Wade Robson and James Safechuck? Yeah, i know right?

  5. #35
    Points: 1,125, Level: 18
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    151
    Points
    1,125
    Level
    18
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Alh21 View Post
    Don't worry about it, no harm done, we are all on this site for the same reason and I understand where u were coming from, I'd like to kick the f*****s into oblivion for what they have said
    Oh, you mean Wade Robson and James Safechuck? Yeah, i know right?

  6. #36
    Points: 1,583, Level: 22
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Alh21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    540
    Points
    1,583
    Level
    22
    Thanks
    299
    Thanked 216 Times in 144 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by miss rose View Post
    Oh, you mean Wade Robson and James Safechuck? Yeah, i know right?
    Total waste of space both of them

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alh21 For This Useful Post:


  8. #37
    Points: 1,125, Level: 18
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    151
    Points
    1,125
    Level
    18
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Alh21 View Post
    Total waste of space both of them
    Yes they are lol.

  9. #38
    Points: 821, Level: 15
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered
    DifferentKindOfLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    292
    Points
    821
    Level
    15
    Thanks
    227
    Thanked 123 Times in 84 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    I understand what u are saying. It is like this: Do not tell me about TRAUMA as Oprah tried to "claim" YET these guys defended MJ for 20 years even as adults and in court under oath (Wade did it twice) and did tributes and passed tough interrigators/District Attorneys. Do not tell me you were "in love" with MJ YET you dated and was introduce to a relative of MJ. How can you "claim" you have sex 100 times with MJ yet you have never been in this company that much PLUS you wanted to marry YOUR WIFE at the accused person's home. Even with this new CA bill that they will try to use do not fit them. They had days in court and defended and continue to defend MJ in private, on tv, in public. Changed stories multiply times. So, all of this on a 100 times scale is proof they are LYING. As I said, if this was a case based on a FORENSIC FILE INVESTIGATION, these guys would be considered FRAUD. And what ALh21 is saying is also true but when people behave in the manner in which AlH21 is saying, those victims do NOT defend, go around saying they were never abused (especially from someone who is NOT a family member and whom they did not have to deal with like a father, brother, not even a neighbor), etc let alone if that person was on trial and you go VOLUNTEERLY to defend him AS AN ADULT.
    I agree with you. How can a person that claims been abused by someone, wants to be around the person Who supposedly is the abuser. Stupid Robson was always around Michael, paying tributes to him, and all the shit he has been doing, supported Michael as an ADULT! And now SUDDENLY he remember he was abused?! Give me a break... I can't even watch the Black or White vídeo cause that little punk is there Dancing his butt off. If only Michael knew what those two little punks would do in the future! As for me I just wanna punch them in the face and say: "Bitch this is for Michael." (I Apologize for the language)

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to DifferentKindOfLady For This Useful Post:


  11. #39
    Points: 1,125, Level: 18
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    151
    Points
    1,125
    Level
    18
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Yes, different kind of lady and terrell, that's what i should have said. Those are the words i meant.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss rose For This Useful Post:


  13. #40
    Points: 821, Level: 15
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered
    DifferentKindOfLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    292
    Points
    821
    Level
    15
    Thanks
    227
    Thanked 123 Times in 84 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Alh21 View Post
    Exactly I fully agree with you, everyone, apart from the ones that want to believe it know they are lying, it isn't because they don't take drugs or try to take their own lives. Orpah knows full well they are lying she just thought that it would get her more publicity, unfortunately it didn't go the way she expected
    Oprah is a fake person. How can someone be in Michael's home, interviewing Katherine, Janet, Michael's kids, even Joseph, having a Dream date with Jackie and then stabb them in the back like this?! I used to like Oprah when I was little very little but now she's dead to me.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to DifferentKindOfLady For This Useful Post:


  15. #41
    Points: 1,583, Level: 22
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Alh21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    540
    Points
    1,583
    Level
    22
    Thanks
    299
    Thanked 216 Times in 144 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentKindOfLady View Post
    Oprah is a fake person. How can someone be in Michael's home, interviewing Katherine, Janet, Michael's kids, even Joseph, having a Dream date with Jackie and then stabb them in the back like this?! I used to like Oprah when I was little very little but now she's dead to me.
    she is just a really awful person, always has been always will be, I've never watched the bitch tbh but I'm not really into shows like that, mainly because its all about ratings and whoever can get the best story, regardless of who gets hurt in the process and she has proven that. when she had them three on her show the only things that went through her head were, ratings because its MJ and he's always been a target and money, she didn't do it for the victims she did it for herself. Is she regretting her choices, I don't know because I haven't heard anything and I closed my twitter account down but I hope she is, I really do

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alh21 For This Useful Post:


  17. #42
    Points: 821, Level: 15
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered
    DifferentKindOfLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    292
    Points
    821
    Level
    15
    Thanks
    227
    Thanked 123 Times in 84 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Alh21 View Post
    she is just a really awful person, always has been always will be, I've never watched the bitch tbh but I'm not really into shows like that, mainly because its all about ratings and whoever can get the best story, regardless of who gets hurt in the process and she has proven that. when she had them three on her show the only things that went through her head were, ratings because its MJ and he's always been a target and money, she didn't do it for the victims she did it for herself. Is she regretting her choices, I don't know because I haven't heard anything and I closed my twitter account down but I hope she is, I really do
    She really is but when I was little I thought she was a good person. I was wrong. She seemed to really like Michael and his family but after all she just used them. I heard she regreted the things she said, and she deleted many things regarding LN from her social media but I never heard from her mouth that she is sorry. But even if one day she admitts she´s sorry, I don´t know if it´s true, because she´s so fake.
    She had a dream date with Jackie (it´s on youtube), because she said he was her crush when she was growing up. I don´t know what he thinks of her right now, but I bet he regreted doing that show with her. Actually, maybe Jackie wasn´t even her crush, maybe she only said that because he is Michael´s BROTHER and the audiences were big in that show.

  18. #43
    Points: 17,434, Level: 84
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 416
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,123
    Points
    17,434
    Level
    84
    Thanks
    1,160
    Thanked 3,131 Times in 1,394 Posts

    Default Re: This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Alh21 View Post
    she is just a really awful person, always has been always will be, I've never watched the bitch tbh but I'm not really into shows like that, mainly because its all about ratings and whoever can get the best story, regardless of who gets hurt in the process and she has proven that. when she had them three on her show the only things that went through her head were, ratings because its MJ and he's always been a target and money, she didn't do it for the victims she did it for herself. Is she regretting her choices, I don't know because I haven't heard anything and I closed my twitter account down but I hope she is, I really do
    She will never admit it even if she knows she messed up. I am going by her behavior now. She knows she messed up (all of sudden she is out on a PR giving way in open public now something she never did in the past other than on her SHOW-and look how long she been gone from her daytime show) plus she removed those liars interview from her accounts yet she has not removed no other interviews even those older before LN. She got called out. Look how she did Monique. Oprah told Mo "if you THINK I did you wrong, I apologized"; and she did that is private to Monique which Monique said she should did have done it in PUBLIC and the way she said it to her is still not an admission Oprah did something wrong. even Dr. Phil who discussed ALL high profile cases/topics, LN is the ONLY one Dr. Phil has NOT talked about. That is very telling.
    Mike's PYT

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •