This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

miss rose

Proud Member
This is worst because at least with the molestation trial, it's a matter of Michael or any one being vindicated, then at least the nightmare for accused is over. But the documentary allows the public to have their own decision to decide if this topic be laid to rest or not... and make thier own judgment. My deepest sympathy...Michael. :( And support...

(should i edit this post everyone? Because there seems to be a lot of people who disagree with this comment.)

Last edited:
Re: This LN documentary may be worst than a court trial

That made the year 2019 a dark and evil year, getting us stressed, I went thru so much stress because of that $#|^ film and those backstabbing MFing b@$^@#%$ including that real life evil Robotnik Reeks wanted war, well they got war. They started this war and we're gonna finish it in victory.

That made the year 2019 a dark and evil year, getting us stressed, I went thru so much stress because of that $#|^ film and those backstabbing MFing b@$^@#%$ including that real life evil Robotnik Reeks wanted war, well they got war. They started this war and we're gonna finish it in victory.

You don't know what the outcome may be. This isn't our "war". This is about real people and their real lives.

Thank you all for supporting my thread, i really appreciate it. In case there is any unclear miscommunication on my part, i didn't mean my topic comment in a bad way. When i said it is worst than a court case, because it may leave a bad impression on some people's minds, what i meant was that it won't be put to rest because there is no answer written in stone that mj is "guilty" or "not guilty", so people are free to draw their own conclusions. That's what i meant. Now, of cores i am pleasantly surprised to learn that i am quite wrong, because according to "Lies" about LN documentary, they brilliantly exposed Wade Robson's lies, each and every one of them. Further more, His plan didn't go well, it backfired. Most radios still play mj's songs and a lot of people are picking apart what he claims.

You don't know what the outcome may be. This isn't our "war". This is about real people and their real lives.

Well it's war to me, they started it by angering us with their film and their bull$#|^ lies. They turned the world upside down making each those people to watch that defaming $#|^ making them more stupid and I like everybody else in social media tried whatever we can to fight for the truth and told these people off until Twitter screwed with me by locking and later suspending my account for no fricking reason.

Thank you all for supporting my thread, i really appreciate it. In case there is any unclear miscommunication on my part, i didn't mean my topic comment in a bad way. When i said it is worst than a court case, because it may leave a bad impression on some people's minds, what i meant was that it won't be put to rest because there is no answer written in stone that mj is "guilty" or "not guilty", so people are free to draw their own conclusions. That's what i meant. Now, of cores i am pleasantly surprised to learn that i am quite wrong, because according to "Lies" about LN documentary, they brilliantly exposed Wade Robson's lies, each and every one of them. Further more, His plan didn't go well, it backfired. Most radios still play mj's songs and a lot of people are picking apart what he claims.
LN may have swayed some people who were on the fence or previously thought Michael was innocent, but I think for the most part it has just reinforced the beliefs people already had, on either side. Plus a lot of people still don't even know about LN. Everyone would know about a trial.

very true Anna, that's what concerns me, people who were already on the fence about him being certainly guilty. Now it has convinced them that he is... :(
My opinion has always been that he is definitely innocent. From the moment i saw the Martin Bashier documentary, i knew this.

very true Anna, that's what concerns me, people who were already on the fence about him being certainly guilty. Now it has convinced them that he is... :(
My opinion has always been that he is definitely innocent. From the moment i saw the Martin Bashier documentary, i knew this.
Yeah, but there's also been quite a few people who thought he was guilty and now think he's innocent because they finally did some research.

I've edited this post. Sorry if i miss understood what some of you meant.

Last edited:
This LN made Michael loose fans and gain fans. you can't make people stay in a community if they don't want too. maybe one day they will come back if not then oh well.

This LN made Michael loose fans and gain fans. you can't make people stay in a community if they don't want too. maybe one day they will come back if not then oh well.

If someone is a REAL fan of MJ or just a fair person, with all the lies being show, a REAL fan will be happy to see these guys are liars; if anyone CLAIM to be a fan and still believe these liars, they were never a fan from the start. I can understand those who once thought guilt due to lack of knowledge of the case and they can see through LN Bull. I can see MJ gaining more than losing fans.

I believe Michael is innocent but i'm not gonna force people to believe he his. i can tell them everything but i can't force them. if they wanna leave let them. that's their problem.

Well then, here's what i'd like to say about Wade Robson. I'm glad that he has a lack of common sense, and he goes ahead and does and says all these things that trip him up. So, how valid is his story?

Last edited:

This is very much our war, me personally I don't give a toss what the outcome maybe as the sane majority of people know its all crap, actually even the haters know MJ is innocent they just choose to believe the lies mainly because its gives them something to do in their sad pathetic lives

Exactly, I couldn't agree more, my heart has broken during all this LN crap

I used to day dream that my child and myself were in a dangerous situation, but i knew who to turn to. I would always take my child and run to Michael. Cuz i knew the both of us would be safe around him.

This is very much our war, me personally I don't give a toss what the outcome maybe as the sane majority of people know its all crap, actually even the haters know MJ is innocent they just choose to believe the lies mainly because its gives them something to do in their sad pathetic lives

Of course, that thing is called "willing suspension of disbelief"

Old post is deleted. I'll try and think of something else to add to support this thread and encourage others.

Last edited:
ok, so i've done some research on child sexual abuse adult survivors. I wanted to compare Wade Robson and Safechuck with real victims, as added proof that these men are lying. You guys, these people are distraught. They have experienced utter and complete hell. They represent both genders male and female. One male went into detail of his childhood abuse and...it's heart wrenching. These people; can't have normal sex, they blame themself at first if not always, they are heavy drug and alcohol abusers and they experience SOME type of mental malfunction, and they're suicidal. Tell me something, do Robson and Safechuck seem that way to any of you mj fans...? Next, these people when young and being abused tried to tell and were not believed... I saw young Wade Robson easily being supported and believed by Authorities, never mind other adults. Now, how fair is it...to see these men cry wolf, while there are so many real victims out there just longing for a voice?

Not all abused people turn into what your describing, some of them can manage to put it behind them and try to live a normal life and most of the time they do, not all of them become drug users or commit suicide, if your going to post something like this please make sure u say that some, not all end up like this

Well, with all due respect Alh21, quite frankly i find your reply to me and my post to be a little offensive and insensitive to my feelings. I did do research on this so what i'm saying is not completely false. And yes, sure people are free to assume that this applies to which ever victim that it may apply to.

I guess i see what i did wrong in post # 22. Thank you all for pointing out my mistake so tactfully and with consideration of my perspective. I think i should change it even, before someone else get's the wrong message.

Last edited:
miss rose;4273926 said:
Well, with all due respect Alh21, quite frankly i find your reply to me and my post to be a little offensive and insensitive to my feelings. I did do research on this so what i'm saying is not completely false. And yes, sure people are free to assume that this applies to which ever victim that it may apply to.

I don´t think she meant to be offensive to you. She just said that people are different and some react differently from the others. We are not all the same. I understand you did your research and I thank you for that because it´s important to show quality content in the threads and it shows that you care for the matter.
As for Robson and Safechuck I think they don´t fit in anything because the abuse didn´t happen. They are just gold diggers.

miss rose;4273926 said:
I didn’t reply to your comment to be offensive, nor am I getting into an argument with u, what I meant was just because u have done some research and read a few stories don’t assume that all victims turn to drugs or suicide.

ok, so i've done some research on child sexual abuse adult survivors. I wanted to compare Wade Robson and Safechuck with real victims, as added proof that these men are lying.

You guys, these people are distraught. They have experienced utter and complete hell. They represent both genders male and female. One male went into detail of his childhood abuse and...it's heart wrenching. These people; can't have normal sex, they blame themself at first if not always, they are heavy drug and alcohol abusers and they experience SOME type of mental malfunction, and they're suicidal. Tell me something, do Wade Robson and Safechuck seem that way to any of you mj fans...? Next, these people when young and being abused tried to tell and were not believed... I saw young Wade Robson easily being supported and believed by Authorities, never mind other adults. Now, how fair is it...to see these men cry wolf, while there are so many real victims out there just longing for a voice?
I understand what u are saying. It is like this: Do not tell me about TRAUMA as Oprah tried to "claim" YET these guys defended MJ for 20 years even as adults and in court under oath (Wade did it twice) and did tributes and passed tough interrigators/District Attorneys. Do not tell me you were "in love" with MJ YET you dated and was introduce to a relative (FEMALE) of MJ. How can you "claim" you have sex 100 times with MJ yet you have never been in MJ's company that much PLUS you wanted to marry YOUR WIFE at the accused person's home. Even with this new CA bill that they will try to use do not fit them, these guys had days in court and defended and continue to defend MJ in private, on tv, in public, changed stories multiply times, etc. So, all of this on a 100 times scale is proof they are LYING. As I said, if this was a case based on a FORENSIC FILE INVESTIGATION, these guys would be considered FRAUD. And what ALh21 is saying is also true but when people behave in the manner in which AlH21 is saying, those victims do NOT defend the person they are accusing for that many years, go around saying they were never abused (especially from someone who is NOT a family member and whom they did not have to deal with like a father, brother, not even a neighbor), etc let alone if that person was on trial and you go VOLUNTEERLY to defend him AS AN ADULT (and the world is watching and bias media against MJ wanting him to be guilty).

Last edited:
One more thing. I still find in amazing that DR PHIL who has been on alot of shows this years and been asked and discussed all cases from Rkelly, Epstein, College scheme, and all other HIGH PROFILE cases/Documentaries have NOT talked about Leaving Neverland on NOTHING. He said he can pick up when people are lying and he give his own test. I think Dr. Phil KNOW these guys are LIARS and wont touch it. This is RARE for Dr. Phil not to discuss cases like this and if Oprah was so sure these guys were truthful, Oprah would not have no problem with Dr. Phil continuing the discussion no manner what fans/family say.

One more thing. I still find in amazing that DR PHIL who has been on alot of shows this years and been asked and discussed all cases from Rkelly, Epstein, College scheme, and all other HIGH PROFILE cases/Documentaries have NOT talked about Leaving Neverland on NOTHING. He said he can pick up when people are lying and he give his own test. I think Dr. Phil KNOW these guys are LIARS and wont touch it. This is RARE for Dr. Phil not to discuss cases like this and if Oprah was so sure these guys were truthful, Oprah would not have no problem with Dr. Phil continuing the discussion no manner what fans/family say.

Exactly I fully agree with you, everyone, apart from the ones that want to believe it know they are lying, it isn't because they don't take drugs or try to take their own lives. Orpah knows full well they are lying she just thought that it would get her more publicity, unfortunately it didn't go the way she expected

I apologize. I was in the heat of the moment with the original post i deleted it.

(very angrey and confused emotions now calmer). Okay, Alh21, Different kind of lady and Mikee Dee, by reading terrell's comment carefully and trying to decode Alh21's more recent comment to me, i see that no one meant any offense. However, not only try to understand how Alh21's comment could easily be miss understood (because they aren't actually saying it with facial expression) , but also now, i don't understand what their other comment means. Alh21, what do you mean when you say you not getting into an argument with me? Do mean , your are not trying to argue and hurt my feelings? Or do you mean, you refuse to start a stupid argument? I don't want to make the same mistake of accusing you yet again :).

Last edited:
Back