Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 200

Thread: Square One - Documentary about the '93 allegations

   
  1. #16
    Points: 11,844, Level: 71
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Glanni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    1,205
    Points
    11,844
    Level
    71
    Thanks
    636
    Thanked 580 Times in 246 Posts

    Default Re: “Square One” to Premiere in London

    Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    Is anyone from the media going to be there? if not, I want to know what do they (media) fear in seeing it.
    all they would see are facts and truth. and the truth is quiet unspectaculr and boring so the answer is no, there wont be any big media outlet because all the cowards go with the #metoo movement and dont see any big profit in publishing the truth.

    square one is amazing. finally a told and shown story on video with a clear timeline presenting what was going on. it is not easy to understand but that is why it is so easy to sell the lie.
    30.01.2006 - My personal MJ-DAY! Thank you, Michael!

  2. #17
    Points: 19,530, Level: 88
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,960
    Points
    19,530
    Level
    88
    Thanks
    1,911
    Thanked 4,334 Times in 1,568 Posts

    Default Re: Square One - Documentary about the '93 allegations

    I cannot wait for this.

    Part of me has always wanted to create an investigative podcast or web series -- something easily accessible for anyone with general Internet access and presented in a professional format -- investigating each and every case with interviews. I'd love to speak to the 1994 jury members, the investigating detectives, and nearly anyone in between.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to AlwaysThere For This Useful Post:


  4. #18
    Points: 17,500, Level: 84
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,137
    Points
    17,500
    Level
    84
    Thanks
    1,161
    Thanked 3,143 Times in 1,401 Posts

    Default Re: “Square One” to Premiere in London

    Quote Originally Posted by Glanni View Post
    all they would see are facts and truth. and the truth is quiet unspectaculr and boring so the answer is no, there wont be any big media outlet because all the cowards go with the #metoo movement and dont see any big profit in publishing the truth.

    square one is amazing. finally a told and shown story on video with a clear timeline presenting what was going on. it is not easy to understand but that is why it is so easy to sell the lie.
    well, I hope they know that the "metoo" is losing steam and people are getting back to thinking and judging cases on a case by case overall.
    Mike's PYT

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:


  6. #19
    Points: 41,529, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,261
    Points
    41,529
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    2,225
    Thanked 14,735 Times in 3,972 Posts

    Default Re: Square One - Documentary about the '93 allegations



  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:


  8. #20
    Points: 11,003, Level: 69
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 247
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Toronto , ON
    Posts
    1,659
    Points
    11,003
    Level
    69
    Thanks
    3,929
    Thanked 2,068 Times in 842 Posts

    Default Re: Square One - Documentary about the '93 allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysThere View Post
    I cannot wait for this.

    Part of me has always wanted to create an investigative podcast or web series -- something easily accessible for anyone with general Internet access and presented in a professional format -- investigating each and every case with interviews. I'd love to speak to the 1994 jury members, the investigating detectives, and nearly anyone in between.
    This. Im glad this doc is focusing on the 93 case. The story that the public was told was "Payoff". Not true at all. The fact that Jordan didnt testify against MJ in 05 says alot. Evan was the mastermind, its time for Jordan to come forward. Isnt one of Jordans friends in this doc?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Robbsaber01 For This Useful Post:


  10. #21
    Points: 59,776, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    analogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    7,391
    Points
    59,776
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    2,157
    Thanked 8,424 Times in 2,638 Posts

    Default Re: Square One - Documentary about the '93 allegations

    I've said this before, but this needs to be on a major TV network. I know HBO will never show it, but there are plenty of other major networks that could. Too bad that'll never happen because everyone in the MSM is against ANYTHING that's slightly pro Michael Jackson. And if it is shown on MSM then it needs to shown during a time where people are able to watch it. I don't want to see some 4am bullshit air time, but if the MSM did choose to show this, then this is what they'd probably do.

    But the sad truth is that if this is shown on a major network, then more people will take this seriously. Because even though people are turning against it, there's still a lot of people out there who think the MSM is the most legit news source out there.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to analogue For This Useful Post:


  12. #22
    Points: 59,354, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    21,018
    Points
    59,354
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 1,379 Posts

    Default Re: Square One - Documentary about the '93 allegations

    Wish this would air on tv

  13. #23
    Points: 7,683, Level: 58
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,205
    Points
    7,683
    Level
    58
    Thanks
    887
    Thanked 407 Times in 292 Posts

    Default Re: Square One - Documentary about the '93 allegations

    I wish all these docs would air on tv. youtube and the theater are great but what everyone gonna watch? the tv.



    a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

  14. #24
    Points: 4,966, Level: 45
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    844
    Points
    4,966
    Level
    45
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 659 Times in 319 Posts

    Default Re: Square One - Documentary about the '93 allegations

    This is not a fair playing field.

    HBO's multi-million dollar campaign to promote the proven lies of two fraudsters got the world talking with very little consideration for whether the accusations were true or not.

    This little indie project called Square One is going to have to make some seriously big waves to get any coverage at all in the press and will likely never be broadcast on TV.

    There is a small chance that maybe, just maybe, if the fan community keeps rallying behind films like Square One that eventually a production company will decide to pick up the mantle and produce their own version. I'll live in hope.

    Sadly 'Chase The Truth' was put on YouTube (for free!) very quickly after release by MJ Fans, which I'm sure affected the earnings from that film. Those stupid fans reduced the profit that film was making from Amazon Prime and therefore reduced the chance of that company wanting to make another pro-MJ film. They want to make money after all! You can bet if 'Chase The Truth' had been a monster success thanks to fans buying / renting it on Prime, that the production company would be making more of these films to expose the allegation fraud, but my guess is they're not going to.

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MJTruth For This Useful Post:


  16. #25
    Points: 10,929, Level: 69
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 321
    Overall activity: 98.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Mikky Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,835
    Points
    10,929
    Level
    69
    Thanks
    3,391
    Thanked 1,688 Times in 815 Posts

    Default Re: Square One - Documentary about the '93 allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by MJTruth View Post
    This is not a fair playing field.

    HBO's multi-million dollar campaign to promote the proven lies of two fraudsters got the world talking with very little consideration for whether the accusations were true or not.

    This little indie project called Square One is going to have to make some seriously big waves to get any coverage at all in the press and will likely never be broadcast on TV.

    There is a small chance that maybe, just maybe, if the fan community keeps rallying behind films like Square One that eventually a production company will decide to pick up the mantle and produce their own version. I'll live in hope.

    Sadly 'Chase The Truth' was put on YouTube (for free!) very quickly after release by MJ Fans, which I'm sure affected the earnings from that film. Those stupid fans reduced the profit that film was making from Amazon Prime and therefore reduced the chance of that company wanting to make another pro-MJ film. They want to make money after all! You can bet if 'Chase The Truth' had been a monster success thanks to fans buying / renting it on Prime, that the production company would be making more of these films to expose the allegation fraud, but my guess is they're not going to.

    A high percentage of MJ fans want everything given to them for free. It's very sad.

  17. #26
    Points: 33,058, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona
    Posts
    12,867
    Points
    33,058
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 4,786 Times in 2,239 Posts

    Default Re: Square One - Documentary about the '93 allegations

    Promote the crap out of it..

    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

  18. #27
    Points: 7,683, Level: 58
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,205
    Points
    7,683
    Level
    58
    Thanks
    887
    Thanked 407 Times in 292 Posts

    Default Re: Square One - Documentary about the '93 allegations

    Ture. not everything in life is free but it would best to air this stuff on tv or very popular tv stream service or channel. people will watch it. if we keep doing these docs and only us fans watching it. it's not gonna get us nowhere.



    a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

  19. #28
    Points: 7,683, Level: 58
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,205
    Points
    7,683
    Level
    58
    Thanks
    887
    Thanked 407 Times in 292 Posts

    Default Re: Square One - Documentary about the '93 allegations

    Also we can't make people watch it either.



    a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

  20. #29
    Points: 2,149, Level: 27
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    399
    Points
    2,149
    Level
    27
    Thanks
    1,531
    Thanked 405 Times in 203 Posts

    Default Re: Square One - Documentary about the '93 allegations


    I look to greet the stars
    But there's no stars to see

  21. #30
    Points: 10,891, Level: 69
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    SmoothCriminal1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    1,329
    Points
    10,891
    Level
    69
    Thanks
    5,258
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 646 Posts

    Default Re: Square One - Documentary about the '93 allegations

    What time is this documentary going on YouTube?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •