At which time was MJ born in August 29 1958?

7:33 pm. Confirmed by Taj.

<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.097c1f5038f9e8a0d62a39a892838d66.html?origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mjjcommunity.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.097c1f5038f9e8a0d62a39a892838d66.html?origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mjjcommunity.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just got the official word from Grandma herself. :) Uncle Michael was born at 7:33 PM.</p>&mdash; Taj Jackson (@tajjackson3) <a href="https://twitter.com/tajjackson3/status/22385183756?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 28, 2010</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
</code></samp><samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Straight from the birth certificate.</p>&mdash; Taj Jackson (@tajjackson3) <a href="https://twitter.com/tajjackson3/status/22385519465?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 28, 2010</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>
<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"></code></samp>

And this would be U.S. Eastern Time (GMT -5) for anyone curious to figure out the equivalent in your time zone.

Born at 7:33pm
Has 7 letters in 1st name
3 letters in middle
7 letters in last name
Born in 1958 19+58=77
7th child born on 29th 2-9=7

I've heard a lot of conflicting information on this.

I remember the jury foreperson reading out the verdict saying "Michael Joe Jackson defendant".

That's true. But Joseph is on his death certificate. Would they have done that if Joseph was just an informal name? I don't know.

JOE....is his middle name!

Well Google says Joseph, death certificate says Joseph, the children's birth certificates say Joseph, the memorial program at Michael's funeral (not the memorial on TV) said Joseph, Michael said Joseph when asked for his full name in court in 1994.

And calm down, fam. It's not that serious.

Well Google says Joseph, death certificate says Joseph, the children's birth certificates say Joseph, the memorial program at Michael's funeral (not the memorial on TV) said Joseph, Michael said Joseph when asked for his full name in court in 1994.

And calm down, fam. It's not that serious.
1st of all.... I'm not hyped
2nd...ok, if you believe that then ok!

I am still confused that La Toya signed this death certificate with the wrong nane in it. she absolutly knew the right nane of her brother.

Thank you very much for researching the time in Tajs twitter account. You had to go far back!

I mentioned the idea to play one choosen MJ song workdwide every year on his birthday at this time he was bon as a tribute.
Its maybe too late to find many supporters for this spontanious idea from me only four days before this event...
I don't know if it was priviously tried to play one choosen MJSong at the same time worldwide on his birthday.
When we know the time when he was born on August 29 1958 at U.S time we could do this maybe every year with new online choosen MJ song.

To make it easy for this year I would choose between this four:
Off the Wall - because of the 40th birthday of the album this year
I want you back - because of the 50th birthday of the song and the Jackson 5 / the Jacksons
Money - because of Leaving Neverland
Earth Song - because af the fridays for future movement and the alarming conditions on our planet

For this year there has not to be many people to implement this!
It only needs to start.
And we can discuss next year if we want to do it again maybe with advertising and wishes on radio stations.

What do you say?

but its too late to make this happen with a small group of people this year. Maybe we can start it next year.
I think Michaek would like this.

Last edited:
1st of all.... I'm not hyped
2nd...ok, if you believe that then ok!

Those things I listed aren't beliefs, they're things that happened. I don't know what to believe anymore. There is too much conflicting information.

What was Michael dad name was? was it joe or joseph? if it was joseph then Michael middle name is joseph. this always been a confusing answer. but i'm gonna go by joseph. no one really knows at this point. but i'm going by joseph.

Last edited:
If that's true then latoya was a butthole. i never knew her problem with Michael. what was it jealously?

I think all of Michaels brothers and sisters were sometimes or often jelous of Michael except Jenet and maybe Jackie.
They semed to be always very proud of him.

Last edited:
It's close to 7:00pm over here where i live but i wanna do this now. Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Michael, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday Mikey! :birthday:

Hope everyone enjoy the rest of the night. :)

There is no conflicting information or confusion about Michael Jackson&#8217;s middle name.

Michael Jackson&#8217;s middle name is Joseph, not Joe.

That is why in all of Michael Jackson&#8217;s formal, legal documents his full name is written as Michael Joseph Jackson.

Additionally, whenever his father is mentioned on Michael Jackson&#8217;s album booklets (as a form of dedication), he is mentioned as Joseph.

Joe is just the diminutive form of the Joseph name.

And in Joseph Jackson&#8217;s case, Joe was also his artistic name when, for a very short period, he was a member of The Falcons band, before becoming later the manager of The Jackson 5.

mj_frenzy;4267515 said:
There is no conflicting information or confusion about Michael Jackson&#8217;s middle name.

Michael Jackson&#8217;s middle name is Joseph, not Joe.

That is why in all of Michael Jackson&#8217;s formal, legal documents his full name is written as Michael Joseph Jackson.

Additionally, whenever his father is mentioned on Michael Jackson&#8217;s album booklets (as a form of dedication), he is mentioned as Joseph.

Joe is just the diminutive form of the Joseph name.

And in Joseph Jackson&#8217;s case, Joe was also his artistic name when, for a very short period, he was a member of The Falcons band, before becoming later the manager of The Jackson 5.
In many documents (e.g. birth certificates of his kids) yes, but not always. During the 2005 trial he was referred to as 'Michael Joe Jackson' in formal documentation. Jermaine has also said that 'Michael Joe' was the name on his birth certificate.

Michaels real compleate name is definitive Michael JOE Jackson.
Luna Jo / Jolanda made a longer video about this subject were she showes all the legal documents which confirm this and tries to give explainations why Joseph was in Michaels last will and death certificate

https://youtu.be/ZWbWtoBRKnc

Last edited:
Michaels real compleate name is definitive Michael JOE Jackson.
Luna Jo / Jolanda made a longer video about this subject were she showes all the legal documents which confirm this and tries to give explainations why Joseph was in Michaels last will and death certificate

https://youtu.be/ZWbWtoBRKnc
The only definitive proof is what it says on his birth certificate.

In many documents (e.g. birth certificates of his kids) yes, but not always. During the 2005 trial he was referred to as 'Michael Joe Jackson' in formal documentation. Jermaine has also said that 'Michael Joe' was the name on his birth certificate.

I am not talking about the formal documentation of his 2005 trial.

In those formal documents of the trial, the involved parties (judge, district attorney, defense attorneys, defendant, etc) had their middle names curtailed for practical reasons.

Rodney Scott Melville was referred to as Rodney S. Melville.

Thomas William Sneddon was referred to as Thomas W. Sneddon.

Thomas Arthur Mesereau was referred to as Thomas A. Mesereau.

Robert Marshall Sanger was referred to as Robert M. Sanger.

A similar thing happened also to Michael Joseph Jackson who was referred to as Michael Joe Jackson.

As for his birth certificate, it remains inaccessible to everyone (including also to Jermaine Jackson).

I like talking about this very interesting subject about Michaels middle name.
So here is my theory:
With the game of his middle name MJ wanted to stay mysterious like he was it throught his life, live forever and escape death in some kind of way.
We know he was fazinated about this escpecially since the 90ies and also in magic and tricks.
All he had to do was to research where the name he wanted them to put on the death certificate had to apear (which was his sociall insurance papers) to (pay) take care that they will find it there and get the support of his family including LaToya.
A person who should not die would also not leave a last will.
So he also used Joseph here and made sure that the will will become accepted in using the name Joseph often enough in his life.
in therory he let the artist Michael Joseph Jackson an mostly by the media invented, hunted slamed, broken, distroyed man who would never be able to create new art die and the strong Michael Joe Jackson the man he really was since his birth who had tied his compleate original soul/spirit into his art (where people can find, feel and expiriment who he real Michael was) succed, ecape death and live forever.
Nobody can really say Michael Joe Jackson died on June 25 2009, right? It was Michael Joseph Jackson! Michael Joe Jackson actually will never be anounced dead and live forever like MJ wanted it!
This was his magic trick and it was a really good one.
The game he played with his name and other things make people belive til this day that MJ is still alive and he and his death stays a exiting mystery with open secrets.

Last edited:
ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona;4267664 said:
I like talking about this very interesting subject about Michaels middle name.
So here is my theory:
With the game of his middle name MJ wanted to stay mysterious like he was it throught his life, live forever and escape death in some kind of way.
We know he was fazinated about this escpecially since the 90ies and also in magic and tricks.
All he had to do was to research where the name he wanted them to put on the death certificate had to apear (which was his sozial insurance papers) to (pay) take care that they will find it there and get the support of his family including LaToya.
A person who should not die would also not leave a last will.
So he also used Joseph here and made sure that the will become accepted in using the name Joseph often enough in his life.
in therory he let the artist Michael Joseph Jackson an mostly by the media invented, hunted slamed, broken, distroyed man who would never be able to crate new art die and the strong Michael Joe Jackson the man he really was since his birth and able to bound his spirit into his art (where people can find, feel and expiriment who he real Michael was) succed, ecape death and live forever.
Nobody can really say Michael Joe Jackson died on June 25 2009, right? It was Michael Joseph Jackson! Michael Joe Jackson will never be anounced dead and live forever like MJ wanted it!
This was his magic trick and it was a really good one.
The game he played with his name and other things make people belive til this day that MJ is still alive and he and his death stays a exiting mystery with open secrets.

You can have your personal theories, but Michael Jackson never wanted to be mysterious or tricky with his middle name in the way you described.

Even if sometimes used the name Joe (as his middle name) that was in informal situations, a practice that more or less all people sometimes do.

His formal documents state Michael Joseph Jackson.

Add to those formal documents his wedding certificate (from his wedding with Lisa Marie Presley) which also clearly states his full name as Michael Joseph Jackson.

His father&#8217;s name is also written on that document as Joseph Jackson, not as Joe Jackson.

The only missing item is his birth certificate, but given that all his subsequent formal documents (wedding certificate, birth certificate of his children, autopsy report, death certificate, etc) state him as Michael Joseph Jackson, it is quite impossible for his birth certificate to state him as Michael Joe Jackson.

Why would Michael lie about his own name then? i mean it's possible but i believe his real middle name is joseph. at this point we will never know only by his family. i'm going by joseph.

I always thought Michael's name was Michael Joe Jackson, see his passport and driving license. When he was asked he always referred to himself as Joseph, I always felt this was because of his religious background, he felt it was more in keeping with his religious beliefs.

Put it this way my first name is Joe not Joseph and on my passport and driving license it says my full name, which is Joe. When I last went to renew my passport, at a post office, the lady filling in my form thought, my name was Joseph and not Joe, and because of her mistake I was denied my passport because my name didn't match my driving license and birth certificate. I had to go and do an interview in person and prove who I was.
My long winded point is, I doubt Michael could register any other name other than the one that was on his birth certificate. Michael Joe Jackson

Last edited:
Joe is also in Michaels driver lisance and also in the 2005 trail documents. In both it is absolutly nessesary that they have the full corect name in it to be valid.
I don't think its nessesary in a wedding certificate.
I am not an expert in u.s. law but I think the only documents that really matters and says what the name of a person is the birth certificate and maybe later the passport when you legally change the name.
But the birth certificate and as far as I remember his passports always has the name Michael Joe Jackson in it.

I don't know how Michael got the name Joseph in his social insurance papers and if or how much he paid for it.
Fact is the name was there and this name they legally carry over to the death certificate like Michael seamed to want it.
When you are very rich you can buy many things.

Last edited:
Back