The number 7

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
This has to be the most iconic thing ever!
Born at 7:33pm
7th child born on 29th 2-9=7
Michael signed his will on 7/7/02

His memorial was on 7/7/09 (exactly 7 years after the will was signed)

His two longest serving number one hits were ‘Black Or White’ and ‘Billie Jean’ – both at number one for 7 weeks (USA).

He was the 7th of 9 children.

Michael was born in 1958: 19 + 58 = 77.

Michael died on the 25th: 2 + 5 = 7.

Michael has 7 letters in his first and last name.

He was found not guilty in his 2005 (2 + 0 + 0 + 5 = 7) trial on the 7th day of jury deliberations

Michael was born in 1958 and died 2009: 1 + 9 + 5 + 8 + 2 + 0 + 0 + 9 = 34: 3 + 4 = 7

MJWN’s newsletter is called Network 7

He wore plasters on 3 of his fingers, keeping 7 free
To me he was very lucky!

1de46905b7bd055719aaa5dd9a7fa7b6.jpg

Actually I thought about this a while ago funny u started a thread like this. I like it.

He was also the 7th child out of 9

Thriller His biggest selling album had 7 singles.

And the name Michael Jackson has both 7 letter in it

They say the number 7 is the number of the Heavens.

Last edited:
Actually I thought about this a while ago funny u started a thread like this. I like it.

He was also the 7th child out of 9

Thriller His biggest selling album had 7 singles.

And the name Michael Jackson has both 7 letter in it

They say the number 7 is the number of the Heavens.
Yea. Kinda said that already

It is the 7 connection is why I will never get over my severe depression over him. Because I too have the number 7 connection like he did. Even though my 7 connection is different from his. But that was one of the 7 main things I had in common with him the most. And what I had love the most about being an MJ fan. Since I am probably the only MJ fan in the world that has a similar 7 connection. And that alone is the one thing that is always going to upset me the most.:(

Lol, seriously?

Yes seriously and I am not lying.

My connection with the number 7 is the following:

My last name is also of 7 letters. And just like Michael's last name it also ends with the letter N.

My birthday is exactly 7 months and 25 days before his.

The number dates of my birthday which is 1/4/1980 also equals to the number 7. Without counting the zero. 9-8=1 add the 3 1s with 4 you will get 7.

The time that I was born is 6:54 am. 6+5=11-4=7.

I was born 43 minutes from a major city.

I now live in a town just 25 minutes from where I was born.

My older brother's birthday comes exactly 6 months and 1 day after mine. And his birthday is 7/5/77.

I was 29 years old the day that we lost him. 9-2=7

And I was only an MJ fan for 25 years. When we lost him.

Like I said my 7 connection is not the same as his. But I am still connected to the number 7. Just like he is. It is no wonder why I am still suffering from severe depression from over what happen to him. And also why I can never celebrate my birthday ever again. Sometimes I still wish I never became an MJ fan. I used to really love the 7 connection I had with him. But now I really hate it. And it hurts knowing that I can't change it.

sounds always like a plan to me. maybe like a plan from god to show once more hat MJ was send from him to us for special reasons which were not entertaining people with great art and making history with it in the first place.
something most people did not reconize in MJs lifetime til today!

Last edited:
I was referring to the entire topic. Numerology is just as made up, pointless and useless as astrology. People searching for a meaning and reason, while having absolutely no scientific background.

You can make connections like this for just about any random topic. Doesn't prove anything :D

If you write Thriller, but without the r, it's going to sum 7 letters.

sounds always like a plan to me. maybe like a plan from god to show once more hat MJ was send from him to us for special reasons which were not entertaining people with great art and making history with it in the first place.
something most people did not reconize in MJs lifetime til today!
My thoughts exactly.....GET OUTTA MY HEAD lol

I was referring to the entire topic. Numerology is just as made up, pointless and useless as astrology. People searching for a meaning and reason, while having absolutely no scientific background.

You can make connections like this for just about any random topic. Doesn't prove anything :D
I can understand where you're coming from but with all those sevens leading up to this guy is gotta be mind blowing at some point...like cmon...thats just as lucky as being born on 11/11/11 at 11:11am/pm

In your opinion. :sarmoti

I am 32 years old... 3 x 2 = 6 2 x 4=8 - divided in 8 = 1 6+1 = 7 - WOW!!! That's magic....

When you just divide, multiply etc. with numbers that fit... everything could somehow end up being 7...

Nonsens really.

I can understand where you're coming from but with all those sevens leading up to this guy is gotta be mind blowing at some point...like cmon...thats just as lucky as being born on 11/11/11 at 11:11am/pm

Why would that be considered lucky? You can be born at any date, at any time. It is the human deluded mind that makes the connection and turn it into something special.

In your opinion. :sarmoti

Facts have nothing to do with opinions. Gravity will exist if you believe in it or not. And numerology won't work regardless of our opinions.
There is enough misinformation and false logic in this world already. Flat earth, anti-vaxers, chemtrails, religion, astrology, homeopathy...You can be emphatic, caring and full of love without the mental crutches in the form of god, karma or other man-made delusions.

Heal the world also applies to heal the human's mind from the ancient constraints of religion.

wonderouzmj;4267067 said:
This has to be the most iconic thing ever!
Born at 7:33pm
7th child born on 29th 2-9=7
Michael signed his will on 7/7/02

His memorial was on 7/7/09 (exactly 7 years after the will was signed)

His two longest serving number one hits were ‘Black Or White’ and ‘Billie Jean’ – both at number one for 7 weeks (USA).

He was the 7th of 9 children.

Michael was born in 1958: 19 + 58 = 77.

Michael died on the 25th: 2 + 5 = 7.

Michael has 7 letters in his first and last name.

He was found not guilty in his 2005 (2 + 0 + 0 + 5 = 7) trial on the 7th day of jury deliberations

Michael was born in 1958 and died 2009: 1 + 9 + 5 + 8 + 2 + 0 + 0 + 9 = 34: 3 + 4 = 7

MJWN’s newsletter is called Network 7

He wore plasters on 3 of his fingers, keeping 7 free
To me he was very lucky!

ChrisC;4267082 said:

That is very interesting.

Although I am not into numerology, it appears that there was a strong connection between Michael Jackson and the number 7.

Here are some more examples:

The number 7 appears 3 times on the arm of the HIStory Statue.

Michael Jackson sings “…with 7 inches in…” on his ‘Blood On The Dance Floor’ song.

Also, if you look at his ‘Blood On The Dance Floor’ album cover, the pose of his body forms the number 7.

In addition, the number 7 appears on his ‘Dangerous’ album cover.

Facts have nothing to do with opinions. Gravity will exist if you believe in it or not. And numerology won't work regardless of our opinions.
There is enough misinformation and false logic in this world already. Flat earth, anti-vaxers, chemtrails, religion, astrology, homeopathy...You can be emphatic, caring and full of love without the mental crutches in the form of god, karma or other man-made delusions.

Heal the world also applies to heal the human's mind from the ancient constraints of religion.

Your beliefs are not facts, they are opinions. You can't prove that things like God, astrology, or numerology are not real. You can't compare a provable scientific fact like gravity or the shape of the Earth to spirituality and religion - the basis of which are not scientifically provable or disprovable.

And debates around religion/faith are against MJJC rules, so no more remarks on this please.

Everyone has their own beliefs and we all need to learn how to respect them. it's doesn't matter if you believe or not. it's very rude and not good manners. some you people need to learn some manners.

e13b329ddb88c842900616bdd4ded4c1.png

What I also find very intersting besides Michael connection to the number 7 is that the day of Michaels Pepsi accident (when things in Michaels life start to went worst) was exactly in the middle of Michaels life.
The days til this accident and the days from it til the day he died are exactly the same.

Last edited:
It's close to 7:00pm over here where i live but i wanna do this now. Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Michael, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday Mikey! :birthday:

Hope everyone enjoy the rest of the night. :)

Back