Bill Maher on Michael Jackson

When did he did that last one with the panel. I remember he was one who commented after OPRAH aired her trash. He need to be blasted about those liars. Funny he can judge someone so quick compare to how people judge his stupid self.

For a guy that had all that power at his disposal, Neverland had everything but a good screening policy. The wrong people got in there.

-Alec Baldwin

For a guy that had all that power at his disposal, Neverland had everything but a good screening policy. The wrong people got in there.

-Alec Baldwin

Alex aint never lied. But this what happens when u try to please everyone. At least 95% of the people who were at Neverland and been there were good. This 5% is what did the damage.

This man is an anteist. His words mean nothing to me.

Not that I know anything about this guy, but...

Being atheist means not blindly falling for certain systematically mass distributed fictional nonsense, which, in general, is actually a mental strength that will help seeing through BS like in LN.

But there is never a guarantee that people thinking of themselves as being that open minded are not in fact gullible idiots and bullies on certain topics anyway.

Last edited:
Unconventional babysitter

-Bill Maher on Michael Jackson

Last edited:
I can't listen to Pretty Young Thing anymore.

-Bill Maher on Michael Jackson

Last edited:
This just happened a few days ago. Club Random - Bill Maher with Denzel Curry. Bill Maher still calling Michael Jackson a child molester because he did a remake of Charlie Chaplin's Smile, and Chaplin was a child molester. 50 minutes in (already set). Please go to Bill Maher's twitter and educate him.

This just happened a few days ago. Club Random - Bill Maher with Denzel Curry. Bill Maher still calling Michael Jackson a child molester because he did a remake of Charlie Chaplin's Smile, and Chaplin was a child molester. 50 minutes in (already set). Please go to Bill Maher's twitter and educate him.

Wtf. I did not know this about Chaplin. Jesus.

As for Bill, there will always be folks who remain ignorant wilfully, f them.

Since when is Chaplin a child molestor?
Not that I care, I will always love “city lights”.

Sheryl Crow on Club Random with Bill Maher this week. They talked about Michael Jackson. Bill Maher still talking bad about Michael Jackson. He mentions Oprah.

Back