What do you want to see from the Estate? (fans wishlist thread)

What type of release would you prefer?

• Hi-Res album release

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Faux Unplugged set

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Full-on club experience

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Symphonic Masterpiece

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
As for alot of us. all this year we all complain how we want new stuff from the estate. so i made this thread for things we wish from the estate.

this is just an thread. there's no guarantee we will ever get these things we want but we can all dream can we?

1. BAD Tour on Blu Ray. Madison Square Garden 1988 would be my first choice, but any show from 1988 or 1989 would be great. And I wouldn't mind them edited different shows together

2. The Making Of Thriller on Blu Ray

3. Ghosts on Blu Ray

4. 1995 One Night Only rehearsals

5. Unreleased footage from This Is It

Last edited:
-Bad Tour Blu-Ray. Any concert in HD would be great.
-Bad Tour New York 88 or L.A. 89 on DVD. I don't think they shot those concerts on film so normal DVD would be fine.
-Short films on Blu-Ray

Any concert in Blu ray except one from the History tour... Maybe Bad Tour New York or L.A. '89 (OR BOTH) sourced from the very HQ master tapes if they can't find the Bad tour films, and of course, the Triumph Tour.

Would love to see if at all possible all his stuff on blu Ray and possibly a worldwide release of thriller in 3D

Omg I need new music. Especially songs from his later years. I am sure that there are at least 1-2 songs completed from that era. Would be cool if they would release one single per year or something like that.

Remove the "Michael" album from the market.
Then rerelease it without the 3 Cascio fake songs.

Rerelease it in "Xscape" style... the "contemporized" versions next to original versions.
(Talk with the original producers to locate the right versions!)

Last edited:
Concerts in UHD and Dolby Atmos (I mean it!), his short films in UHD and Dolby Atmos at new music from the dangerous, history and invincible sessions!

Removal of fake songs from catalogue.

Blu-ray release of Triumph, Victory and Bad concert.

All the music videos remastered.

As much as I love the concerts and videos I have seen them a zillion times, NEW music is what I want the most. Demos and alternate takes would be great as well.

My guess is they put the Broadway show up and see how that goes before we see anything new released.

HD Content. Especially Bad Tour. Credible sources confirm full Concerts exist on film. The estate needs to FIND them or at least try if they are currently lost.
If Film material cant be found release the HQ NY/ Kansas/LA shows.

Jacksons Concerts
Release any Destiny/Triumph/Victory concert in HD/HQ.

Release Rehearsal footage (Packaged with concerts)

Remaster his short films or at least his best ones.

Any Completed new song material.

I wish that they would read this thread. ;)
There's several of these threads already. They all pretty much have the same things posted in them. If the estate looks at this site, they've probably seen the older ones.

what about creating a streaming platform dedicated solely to Michael content, similar to Netflix, amazon prime, etc?

right now i'd settle for the Motown 25 performance to be uploaded to Michael's official youtube page, as well as other performances outside of tours/concerts.

Last edited:
The easiest project for the Estate to put together, and one I feel all of us would eat up, would be a compilation comprised of demos, alternate takes, original versions, and unfinished music. Recordings such as these don't have any other use, and they're just gathering dust in the vaults. Why not get some money out of them and give the fans something to enjoy?

Specifically I'd love to hear the following songs:

• later versions of "Don't Be Messin' 'Round"
  • the demo of "Speed Demon" in which Michael is singing through a bullhorn
  • the solo cut of "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"
  • the demo of "Dirty Diana" in which Michael ad-libs the guitar solo
  • the demo of "Blood on the Dance Floor" in which Michael sings lines from "Sunset Driver"
  • the demo of "Changes" from 1994-95, with vocals from the Andrae Crouch Choir
  • the original 2008 demo of "Best of Joy," with a different chorus structure and unheard third verse
  • "H2O/Dark Lady" from 2007-08, which is apparently phenomenal but only has a scratch vocal
  • "Adore You," which features a 30-piece choir but is evidently very unfinished
  • any of Michael's orchestral pieces
No reworking or promotion required. Just mix and master the tracks, then throw them onto Spotify.

The easiest project for the Estate to put together, and one I feel all of us would eat up, would be a compilation comprised of demos, alternate takes, original versions, and unfinished music. Recordings such as these don't have any other use, and they're just gathering dust in the vaults. Why not get some money out of them and give the fans something to enjoy?

Specifically I'd love to hear the following songs:

• later versions of "Don't Be Messin' 'Round"
  • the demo of "Speed Demon" in which Michael is singing through a bullhorn
  • the solo cut of "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"
  • the demo of "Dirty Diana" in which Michael ad-libs the guitar solo
  • the demo of "Blood on the Dance Floor" in which Michael sings lines from "Sunset Driver"
  • the demo of "Changes" from 1994-95, with vocals from the Andrae Crouch Choir
  • the original 2008 demo of "Best of Joy," with a different chorus structure and unheard third verse
  • "H2O/Dark Lady" from 2007-08, which is apparently phenomenal but only has a scratch vocal
  • "Adore You," which features a 30-piece choir but is evidently very unfinished
  • any of Michael's orchestral pieces
No reworking or promotion required. Just mix and master the tracks, then throw them onto Spotify.

[*]the demo of "Speed Demon" in which Michael is singing through a bullhorn
[*]the solo cut of "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"
[*]the demo of "Dirty Diana" in which Michael ad-libs the guitar solo
[*]the demo of "Blood on the Dance Floor" in which Michael sings lines from "Sunset Driver" where did u hear these?

[*]the demo of "Speed Demon" in which Michael is singing through a bullhorn
[*]the solo cut of "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"
[*]the demo of "Dirty Diana" in which Michael ad-libs the guitar solo
[*]the demo of "Blood on the Dance Floor" in which Michael sings lines from "Sunset Driver" where did u hear these?

I've never heard any of them personally!

"Speed Demon" was described in Joe Vogel's revised edition of Man in the Music; "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" has been mentioned by several collaborators, including John Barnes and Greg Phillinganes; "Dirty Diana" was described in Damien Shields' book Xscape Origins; and "Blood on the Dance Floor" has been mentioned for decades, including in the book Michael Jackson: All the Songs.

AlwaysThere;4268545 said:
"Adore You," which features a 30-piece choir but is evidently very unfinished

Do you further information about that? I always thought „Adore You“ is one of the very few songs of his later years that is (almost) complete.

AlwaysThere;4268545 said:
"Adore You," which features a 30-piece choir but is evidently very unfinished

mjfan_93;4268567 said:
Do you further information about that? I always thought „Adore You“ is one of the very few songs of his later years that is (almost) complete.

Regardless of the stage of its completion, Michael Jackson’s fans will never hear the ‘Adore You’ song.

The reason is that, according to reliable sources, the song is lost.

Also, the Estate has remained silent about that song, which certainly is not a good sign.

Actually, no one knows the song’s exact whereabouts.

mj_frenzy;4268573 said:
Regardless of the stage of its completion, Michael Jackson’s fans will never hear the ‘Adore You’ song.

Also, the Estate has remained silent about that song, which certainly is not a good sign.

The song was created with Brad Buxer (he mentioned the song at the MJCast podcast) and Michael Prince. They should have it. Correct me if I am wrong.

What do I want to see from the Estate ? involvement in MJ's carreer and archives.

lol. good one. who knows they probably do look at this site time after time. it's an MJ related site after all.
Nah....they see what we want because in several threads ppl ask for the same thing...i just hope i dont die before they release anything in 4k. Luckily i was able to go see thriller 3d in theaters. Only thing about that is that i couldnt rewind it & i couldnt really hold my phone up right to record it but i have great shots

mjfan_93;4268567 said:

Brad Buxer spoke about it to The MJ Cast! He said it was one song that he wishes could've been finished.

mj_frenzy;4268573 said:

Who are these sources? Seems odd to me that they'd lose a song that was actively being worked on in 2007-08, seeing as how Brad Buxer and Michael Prince both own copies. I can believe they lost something like "Groove of Midnight," but "Adore You?" No chance.

Two or three weeks ago I spoke to a friend who had the opportunity to listen to a wealth of demos from 2007-08. "Adore You" was one of them. It most certainly exists.

AlwaysThere;4268689 said:
Two or three weeks ago I spoke to a friend who had the opportunity to listen to a wealth of demos from 2007-08. "Adore You" was one of them. It most certainly exists.
Did he said anything about how complete (especially vocally) „Adore You“ or the other songs are? Is there something releasable in the vault from post 2005?

Last edited:
Short films in 4k
Victory Tour HD
Bad Tour HD
Rerelease "Michael" album with original versions, without fake songs and some bonus demos, alternate takes.

For me this is a priority.

They all should get the original engineers to work on Days In Gloucestershire and release it on a festival. It'll get upwards 10M views on YT and a high quality finished version will be selling a LOT.

Back