Thread: Paris Jackson hits back at 50 Cent over his Chris Brown and Michael Jackson comparison

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Paris Jackson hits back at 50 Cent over his Chris Brown and Michael Jackson comparison

Paris Jackson has hit back at 50 Cent over his ongoing comparison between Chris Brown and her late father Michael Jackson.

50 Cent’s comments sparked debate last weekend after he shared a screenshot of a tweet which highlighted Chris Brown’s commercial success in the US. The rapper wrote “CB better then MJ to me now” in the caption of a now-deleted Instagram post which also made reference to the allegations of abuse which were made against Jackson in the controversial film Leaving Neverland.

Those comments sparked an online backlash, but 50 Cent appeared to double down on his backing of Brown by posting a video of the singer doing several backflips during a live show. “All I’m saying is I never seen MJ come out like this.”

Paris Jackson responded to 50’s post in the comments section as she wrote in defense of her late father by citing his performance at the 1993 Super Bowl Halftime Show.

“Superbowl 1993. True legends don’t need to exert outrageous amounts of energy just to grasp your attention,” she wrote. “Stillness, my friend. Stillness. More power in stillness than you can probably understand.

“And I say this with zero shade to Chris [Brown],” she added. “I love him dearly. This is just for you, 50.”

Earlier this week, 50 Cent confirmed that Power would reinstate its original theme song after fans responded negatively to the decision to replace it with a remix for season 5.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/paris...debate-2545497

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 240
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Paris Jackson hits back at 50 Cent over his Chris Brown and Michael Jackson comparison

I love it that MJ was such an icon that he didn't even have to do anything to mesmerize people, He could just stand there for extended periods of time and people would go wild!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike P. For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Re: Paris Jackson hits back at 50 Cent over his Chris Brown and Michael Jackson comparison

Quote Originally Posted by Mike P. View Post
    I love it that MJ was such an icon that he didn't even have to do anything to mesmerize people, He could just stand there for extended periods of time and people would go wild!
    That's how big he was. i don't think we will ever see anything like that again.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,309 Times in 1,557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mike P. View Post
    That's something I hear from a TON of casual fans -- he could stand on stage for five minutes without moving a single muscle, and people would be losing their goddamn minds the whole time.

That's power.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AlwaysThere For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,387 Times in 944 Posts

Michael Jackson Superbowl Performance:

God, I thank you for allowing Michael to continue to watch over his children:

Prince Michael, Paris, and Blanket ("Bigi").

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CherubimII For This Useful Post: