What are the best Michael Jackson documentaries?

FiftyeightTOforever

Proud Member
I would like to know the best of Mike's documentary, especially if there are ones covering the 2000s ^^. I love when Michael kindly tells his fans about him. Please tell me of the other documentaries that you know about (like Chase The Truth). You can even tell best interviews which have no bullshit questions.

The Life of An Icon by David Gest is a good one. There's also Private Home Movies, although it isn't really a documentary, is quite interesting too !

The Life of An Icon by David Gest is a good one. There's also Private Home Movies, although it isn't really a documentary, is quite interesting too !

I'll see The Life Of An Icon, but I've already watched Private Home Movies. Thanks a lot for the suggestion!

"Devotion" is good in my book.

This might be a bit of a controversial suggestion, but Living With Michael Jackson Take Two: The Footage You Were Never Meant to See. Soooooo much better than the crap editing job Bashir put out there, and gives a lot of context to the stuff that was shown in that one.

Thanks a lot for the suggestions, I'll check them out today. I forgot about the Take Two of Living With Michael Jackson, will definitely check that out as well. Please send in any more if you know.

Back