Your favorite MJ videos

Re: Whats your favorite MJ video of the day

as always :) not the original audio (no crowd :( ), but the picture quality is great

as always :) not the original audio (no crowd :( ), but the picture quality is great

yes good choice, he put all his heart and sole into this. how do I get the actual picture to come up, I've just ended up with the link, I have been told how to do it but it doesn't seem to work :(

post it as a video and not a link. click the icon that looks like a film reel. I hope I explained it properly. i'm not great with technology either! maybe you could ask the mods?

anyways, here's my video of the day :)

post it as a video and not a link. click the icon that looks like a film reel. I hope I explained it properly. i'm not great with technology either! maybe you could ask the mods?

anyways, here's my video of the day :)

I will have a go at that thank u, hopefully I can get it done right

I think I understand and appreciate Michael saying he was a visionary more and more. He was so ahead of his time. My favorite video is Earth Song as it is sooooo topical.

e20bce347df1692b149e64503d26b00d--michael-jackson-michael-okeefe.jpg

I see that my previous video had been taken down by the uploader.. oh well

I think it's best to post this newly restored video in this section to generate more conversation about it. these kinds of performances are my favourite. just Michael dancing with no distractions. he's quite restrained here in comparison to the 'diana ross special' a year later. the crowd goes wild when he gives them a small glimpse of his magic though! :clap: this might have been his first visible act of charity as a solo artist at that point (I know 'off the wall' was dedicated to 'the year of the child'). just happy vibes all around :)

still having trouble posting it right :laughing: its half right, im getting there :laughing:

Last edited by a moderator:

still having trouble posting it right :laughing: its half right, im getting there :laughing:

Next to the Insert Image (picture of a tree) icon there is an Insert Video (film reel) button, click that, paste the YouTube link and click OK.

Next to the Insert Image (picture of a tree) icon there is an Insert Video (film reel) button, click that, paste the YouTube link and click OK.

yay I did it, its only take a week :laughing:, thank you for the help

the video in my second post that got taken down. I have another one I would like to share, but i'll save it for 2morrow :)

the video in my second post that got taken down. I have another one I would like to share, but i'll save it for 2morrow :)

why did it get taken down?, I'm looking forward to seeing what your going to share

why did it get taken down?, I'm looking forward to seeing what your going to share

the person who uploaded the youtube video took it down.

thank you for your interest in my videos :)

today's video is an acapella of my favourite song; 'wanna be startin' somethin'. what I love about this is that it hasn't been enhanced in anyway. this is literally the vocals without music. it's so pure. it's not an easy song to sing, due to the range and flexibility of the melody. I love how Michael and his back up singers bounce off each other. i'm still trying to work out what they're saying when they're talking amongst themselves, ha!

Divinity in motion, indeed.

it has to be this. one of the most important and overlooked messages he sent :)

the person who uploaded the youtube video took it down.

thank you for your interest in my videos :)

today's video is an acapella of my favourite song; 'wanna be startin' somethin'. what I love about this is that it hasn't been enhanced in anyway. this is literally the vocals without music. it's so pure. it's not an easy song to sing, due to the range and flexibility of the melody. I love how Michael and his back up singers bounce off each other. i'm still trying to work out what they're saying when they're talking amongst themselves, ha!

This was great, I really enjoyed this, what an amazing artist MJ was

it has to be this. one of the most important and overlooked messages he sent :)

Defo agree with you on that, I find that the majority of Michaels songs have hidden meanings

Divinity in motion, indeed.

omg this is awesome, how can Mj do what he does and make it flawless, I'm convinced he wasn't human LOL

I know this isn't a song but this always makes me laugh and I watch it when I want to remember MJ for his sense of humour

omg this is awesome, how can Mj do what he does and make it flawless, I'm convinced he wasn't human LOL

Yeah, he was otherworldly. One of the chosen ones. They don't come along very often.

Here is my video for today, because it's adorable:

Yeah, he was otherworldly. One of the chosen ones. They don't come along very often.

Here is my video for today, because it's adorable:

haha yes I love this video, he was so funny

This is mine today, I love this video cause he's so sexy in it, they actually make a lovely couple

This is my favourite video today, I love watching it but at the same time it always reduces me to tears, how many other fans can watch this and it not bring a tear to their eyes :cry:. If you are looking down on us Michael I hope you see how hurt we are that your not here and how much we miss you, love always :heart:

'Remember the Time'! I love the anything-Ancient Egyptian, so of course this video will get my attention. That and the awesome dance break towards the end of the video

Re: favorite MJ video of the day - CHILDHOOD

The actual video that accompanied this in the seminar... one of the most moving videos I've ever seen of Michael. There was a point when the orchestra's music swelled (at 4:05 you can hear him whisper "Yeah!") he kneels away from the mic and fist pumps, his face filled with the purest of joy. The orchestra hit it perfectly, the magic he was striving for was there. Everyone at the seminar started tearing up. He looked so happy, a guy with an intense passion for his work, who wanted to give his all to make his work the best that it could be for everyone. We miss you, Mike.

^^^This was a comment to the video posted by CodaBroda, who I believe is a member here and was writing a year ago about one of Brad's seminars.

And this ^^^^ is Mr. Gorgeous himself, in vulnerable mode.

But he was also mighty fine when angry, funny even when he didn't mean to and dorkily smart always :heart:

People say he's strange that way cause he loves such ....
People say he's not ok ....... ... ....

I’m loving all the videos : I love these as well, :billiejean::beatit::smoothcriminal: they are so amusing

Back