Michael Jackson’s Glove and 50th Cannes Film Festival in 1997’s Jacket On Auction

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
Julien’s auctions are about to auction 2 Michael Jackson items:

Michael Jackson’s iconic sequined glove, worn during the Jackson Triumph Tour in 1981, and his custom velvet jacket, worn during Elizabeth Taylor’s 65th Birthday and 50th Cannes Film Festival in 1997.

The auction called “Icons And Idols: Rock ‘N’ Roll” will take place in New York, on October 25 and 26.

Full details:

NEW YORK PUBLIC EXHIBITION & LIVE AUCTION LOCATION
Hard Rock Cafe New York
1501 Broadway – Times Square
New York, New York 10036

NEW YORK PUBLIC EXHIBITION (HIGHLIGHTS)
Monday, October 21st – Friday, October 25th
Daily: 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Free to the Public

LIVE & ONLINE AUCTION
Icons & Idols: Rock ‘N’ Roll
Friday, October 25th
Session I: 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Session II: 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time

Icons & Idols: Rock ‘N’ Roll
Saturday, October 26th
Session III: 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Session IV: 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time

For Inquiries, Please Contact:
Phone: (310) 836-1818 | Fax: (310) 742-0155
Email: info@juliensauctions.com

The 2 items will be on show in London for one night only at a Michael Bush book signing for “The King of Style: Dressing Michael Jackson” on October 1 in Chelsea, London, UK. Invitation only.

https://www.juliensauctions.com/about-auction?id=295

Glanni;4270679 said:
Bush is a scammer.

https://www.teammichaeljackson.com/archives/6737

i don’t trust him since he faked lots of mj signatures. m0n€y

I really don't trust auctions either. especially the fact Michael isn't with us anymore and anyone can say what items they have is Michael's and that he signed it. but wow. i didn't know it was that serious. i thought Bush was Michael's best friend. how could he do this to Michael?

As Announced, Julien’s auctions will put on auction few of Michael Jackson items including the Michael Jackson’s iconic sequined glove, worn during the Jackson Triumph Tour in 1981, and his custom velvet jacket, worn during Elizabeth Taylor’s 65th Birthday and 50th Cannes Film Festival in 1997.

More details of the auction has been revealed and the auction will also includes personal items such as shirts, fedora, shoes…

Some items from Bad Tour, Dangerous Tour will be also present:

Such as:
A shiny black overcoat worn by Michael Jackson in the opening sequence on the first leg of the Bad tour in Japan in 1988, designed by Bill Whitten. An attendant comes out during the show to remove the coat from Jackson, revealing his red “Beat It” jacket underneath as he starts to sing “Beat It.” The coat has no closures or labels and was worn by Jackson during his first few shows on the tour before it was damaged and replaced with another.

A custom-made white jumpsuit worn as a space suit by Michael Jackson while performing on his 1992 Dangerous Tour. The jumpsuit has a red strip on both arms from the wrist to the shoulders as well as down the right leg. The suit zips at the front and has a Velcro closure at the neck.
A Dennis Tompkins Michael Bush label is present, containing an additional handwritten notation that reads “2/3.”

Other interesting items are from 2 videos: “Who Is It” and “Remember The Time” but we believe those items were worn by body doubles.

Another interesting item is the jumper worn by Michael during the HIStory Era for a photo shoot organized by Quincy Jones’s daughter.

A re-envisioned oversized letterman sweater made of white wool with navy blue trim. A large navy blue “H” appears on the front; the back reads “Hilfiger/ 8,” and other related text is on the left sleeve. An inside label reads in part “Tommy/ Hilfiger/ Made in Hong Kong/ 97% Wool.” Included are the June/July 1995 issue of Vibe magazine showing Michael Jackson wearing the sweater on page 54 and a certificate of authenticity from Starwear Status, an Australian memorabilia company.

Also for grab, Michael Jackson suit wore for the video “You Rock My World”

A brown two-piece suit with a salmon-colored shirt and matching pocket square, worn by Michael Jackson in his 2001 “You Rock My World” short. The shirt has a Dolce & Gabbana label. Size 15 1/4, 40. The suit has no labels but was designed by Michael Kaplan. The interior of the jacket has handwritten “1/3,” as this was one of three suits made for the music video.
And finally another piece of history! The jacket Michael worn during his cameo for “Men In Black II”.

A black blazer worn by Michael Jackson as Agent M in Men in Black II (Columbia, 2002). The blazer has a label reading “Custom Tailoring C & J Made by Mr. Oh North Hollywood.”

Back