Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If there was evidence that Michael ever harmed a child,would you still be a fan?

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Re: If there was evidence that Michael ever harmed a child,would you still be a fan?

Michael family is nuts. read up his history and how Michael explain his family. he mostly looked to is janet, his mother, and i can't think of one his other brothers who looked up to him. it was only those 3 that keep him going. the rest of his brothers and sisters only used him for money and was jealous of him. we all make mistakes. none of us are prefect but they did Michael wrong. that's why he went solo and moved far away. he was tired of their drama.
    Last edited by NatureCriminal7896; 08-10-2019 at 01:05 PM.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: If there was evidence that Michael ever harmed a child,would you still be a fan?

What a stupid question. How there could be evidence in shit that didn't happen?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to z21 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

the user was only asking a question. i don't think they trying to offend anyone.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 875
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    the user was only asking a question. i don't think they trying to offend anyone.
    Considering I said right at the start it's only a discussion, seems to have went over someone's head a bit.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

I took it as a hypothetical. The "if" in the thread title is just that, an "if."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nantucket Cat For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robbsaber01 View Post
    Its weird this thread popped up. I recently found this YT channel of a "former fan" who now believes the lies.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/lindalovesmusic1
    At first I was confused because of all the pro mj videos in the past. I thought it was an anti mj page. Feel free to give her some facts/report her nonsense videos. Its just sad that even fans can be flipped. To answer your question I would not support MJ at all. No excuses.
    Please don't share the links to those Youtubers. You help to give them views and attention!
    Don't trust them in any way! There are some paid influencers out there who run MJFacts and other pages.

When there would be any strong evidence that MJ had abused any child I whould compleatly turn my back on him and NEVER listen or watching his art again!
    Cause for me it is absolutly not possible in Michaels case to sepperate him from his art!
    When MJ would be guilty all his art and what he did would be a compleate lie and fabrication!
    He said when he was 11 (what is for me one of the most important MJ quotes) "whatever I sing in a song, this is what I really mean. I don't sing it if I don't mean it" and repeated this quote in "History" to make it significant for his compleate work!
    When I listen to his music I can absolutly convicingly feel esspecially in his Humanitarian / childrenrelated songs byond the lyrics that he always truly ment and expressed them and nothing else (no sexual energy noticeable in those songs).
    He always stood compleatly behind it with all his heart and did not act!
    (This makes his art probably to his biggest most powerful sward against the conspiracy.)
    This one of the strong reasons why I very strongly belive in his innocence and defend him!

But when there would be a absolut strong evidence for his guilt the whole picture from him as an artist and a person would compleatly fall appart,
    I would feel compleatly betrayed and could never stand him in any way!
    Last edited by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona; 09-10-2019 at 12:42 PM.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona View Post
    When I listen to his music I can absolutly feel esspecially in his Humanitarian / childrenrelated songs byond the lyrics that he always absolutly ment and expressed them and nothing else (no sexual energy noticeable in those songs). He always stood compleatly behind it with all his heart!
    This one of the strong reasons why I very strongly belive in his innocence and defend him!
    But when there would be a absolut strong evidence for his guilt the whole picture from him as an artist and a person would compleatly fall appart,
    I would feal compleatly betrayed and could never stand him in any way!
    Exactly this!
    If it turned out he had sex with kids...that would mean most of his music and messages were faked. And that he was just puting on a carefully crafted persona.
    He would really need to be an insane sociopath to pull that off. It's baffling to me how some people see this scenario to be more believable than the alternative.

But hey...I would still blast his music. It's just too deeply rooted inside me. However, I would stop getting wet eyes and goosebumps while listening.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilkySnare For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 763
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

The evidence would have to be totally irrefutable to change my feelings about Michael, given the amount of rubbish we've been bombarded with over the years.

With that being said, we live in a world of duality. Everyone has both light and dark inside them. The most "good", loving and kind person is still capable of doing something terrible. And even the most "evil", hateful and cruel person is capable of acts of kindness.
    If it turned out that Michael had hurt a child, that would be horrific and totally inexcusable - and it would certainly change how I look at him and his art - but again, it's duality. It wouldn't suddenly mean that he was just an evil person and that's it. Even though the act itself is obviously abhorrent, it would not erase the good aspects of his personality or all the good things he did: the love and care that he gave to his family, friends and fans, breaking racial barriers, raising awareness for the environment, creatively and morally inspiring others, the hundreds of millions of dollars he gave to charity, thousands of lives saved, millions of lives changed for the better. Not to mention all of the acts of kindness and charity fans have done because of Michael or to honour Michael. All of those things would still exist and still count and still matter.

I realise it would mean that Michael was dishonest and manipulative at times. But those close to him say that Michael was a kind, caring, and loving person for his entire life. It wasn't a facade that he suddenly adopted at some point or put on in front of certain people. And even those of us who didn't know him personally can see that he demonstrated those qualities consistently. So even in a scenario where abuse had happened, his good qualities would still be genuine, for the most part.

I can't say for certain how I would feel regarding his art, but I think I would still be able to enjoy it. It would still be beautiful, powerful, and meaningful. And it would still reflect the Divine in him.

I know some people might read that and think, "paedo apologist", so I will repeat myself: child abuse is inexcusable, no matter what. There is no justification for it and no good deeds can erase it or make it better. My point is that it also works the other way - bad deeds/qualities don't erase good deeds/qualities. I always try to consider the whole picture, because people are very complex. Duality is the current reality of human existence, but it's not something that a lot of people want to think about. It's much easier to just put someone in the good box or the bad box. And they especially like putting people in the bad box, because it makes them feel better about themselves.

'Immerse your soul in love.'

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    The evidence would have to be totally irrefutable to change my feelings about Michael, given the amount of rubbish we've been bombarded with over the years.

With that being said, we live in a world of duality. Everyone has both light and dark inside them. The most "good", loving and kind person is still capable of doing something terrible. And even the most "evil", hateful and cruel person is capable of acts of kindness.
    If it turned out that Michael had hurt a child, that would be horrific and totally inexcusable - and it would certainly change how I look at him and his art - but again, it's duality. It wouldn't suddenly mean that he was just an evil person and that's it. Even though the act itself is obviously abhorrent, it would not erase the good aspects of his personality or all the good things he did: the love and care that he gave to his family, friends and fans, breaking racial barriers, raising awareness for the environment, creatively and morally inspiring others, the hundreds of millions of dollars he gave to charity, thousands of lives saved, millions of lives changed for the better. Not to mention all of the acts of kindness and charity fans have done because of Michael or to honour Michael. All of those things would still exist and still count and still matter.

I realise it would mean that Michael was dishonest and manipulative at times. But those close to him say that Michael was a kind, caring, and loving person for his entire life. It wasn't a facade that he suddenly adopted at some point or put on in front of certain people. And even those of us who didn't know him personally can see that he demonstrated those qualities consistently. So even in a scenario where abuse had happened, his good qualities would still be genuine, for the most part.

I can't say for certain how I would feel regarding his art, but I think I would still be able to enjoy it. It would still be beautiful, powerful, and meaningful. And it would still reflect the Divine in him.

I know some people might read that and think, "paedo apologist", so I will repeat myself: child abuse is inexcusable, no matter what. There is no justification for it and no good deeds can erase it or make it better. My point is that it also works the other way - bad deeds/qualities don't erase good deeds/qualities. I always try to consider the whole picture, because people are very complex. Duality is the current reality of human existence, but it's not something that a lot of people want to think about. It's much easier to just put someone in the good box or the bad box. And they especially like putting people in the bad box, because it makes them feel better about themselves.
    In my opinion if Michael was guilty then he wouldn't be the person that we all know, he wouldn't have cared about the things we all know him for so it wouldn't be an issue, I can't think of one pedophile that's ever done anything good. If Michael was a pedophile then no one would be having this conversation, I hope that makes sense as to what I'm trying to say

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alh21 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 763
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alh21 View Post
    I can't think of one pedophile that's ever done anything good.
    As uncomfortable a notion as this may seem, Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris, Ian Watkins, Gary Glitter, and Roman Polanski all did good things - art and entertainment that people enjoyed, charity, etc. And there's the smaller everyday things that everyone does, no matter how despicable they are as a person. Even serial killers and genocidal dictators do some good things in their lives, especially before they descend into their darkness. They have people or things they care about. But we're getting a bit off track here.

'Immerse your soul in love.'

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,014 Times in 809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona View Post
    Please don't share the links to those Youtubers. You help to give them views and attention!
    Don't trust them in any way! There are some paid influencers out there who run MJFacts and other pages.

When there would be any strong evidence that MJ had abused any child I whould compleatly turn my back on him and NEVER listen or watching his art again!
    Cause for me it is absolutly not possible in Michaels case to sepperate him from his art!
    When MJ would be guilty all his art and what he did would be a compleate lie and fabrication!
    He said when he was 11 (what is for me one of the most important MJ quotes) "whatever I sing in a song, this is what I really mean. I don't sing it if I don't mean it" and repeated this quote in "History" to make it significant for his compleate work!
    When I listen to his music I can absolutly convicingly feel esspecially in his Humanitarian / childrenrelated songs byond the lyrics that he always truly ment and expressed them and nothing else (no sexual energy noticeable in those songs).
    He always stood compleatly behind it with all his heart and did not act!
    (This makes his art probably to his biggest most powerful sward against the conspiracy.)

I would feel compleatly betrayed and could never stand him in any way!
    Normally I wouldnt post any page like that but this one seemed relevant to this thread. I agree. Look at R Kelly and Bill Cosby. I cant look / listen to them anymore because of what they have done.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Robbsaber01 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    As uncomfortable a notion as this may seem, Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris, Ian Watkins, Gary Glitter, and Roman Polanski all did good things - art and entertainment that people enjoyed, charity, etc. And there's the smaller everyday things that everyone does, no matter how despicable they are as a person. Even serial killers and genocidal dictators do some good things in their lives, especially before they descend into their darkness. They have people or things they care about. But we're getting a bit off track here.
    I don’t care what good things these people have done pedophiles have no place on this earth in my opinion, they can’t be rehabilitated it’s not possible, but yes I agree we are getting of topic, I just wanted to give my opinion on this

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

None us are perfect. we all sinners. like i said earlier in this thread. if he did do anything me and my mother would very very disappointed in him. he will have to go to jail to do the time and get the help that he needs.

but he didn't do anything. so there's really no point of this thread to be honest.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Would of me and my mother still listen to his music etc? i can't answer that. that's very hard to answer. he an legend and spread an good message.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 460
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,928 Times in 844 Posts

No. I wouldn't feel comfortable listening to his music either. It would mean a lot of the lyrics in his songs would be lies.
    "Girls want to see some cake."

My Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/edog85