Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If there was evidence that Michael ever harmed a child,would you still be a fan?

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: If there was evidence that Michael ever harmed a child,would you still be a fan?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEoLove85 View Post
    No. I wouldn't feel comfortable listening to his music either. It would mean a lot of the lyrics in his songs would be lies.
    I agree, everything Michael said he stood for would be a lie, but like I said before he wouldn’t have the person we know because I don’t think he could be that genuine and no one be able to see through it

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 91.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 900 Posts

Default Re: If there was evidence that Michael ever harmed a child,would you still be a fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    As uncomfortable a notion as this may seem, Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris, Ian Watkins, Gary Glitter, and Roman Polanski all did good things - art and entertainment that people enjoyed, charity, etc. And there's the smaller everyday things that everyone does, no matter how despicable they are as a person. Even serial killers and genocidal dictators do some good things in their lives, especially before they descend into their darkness. They have people or things they care about. But we're getting a bit off track here.
    I often don’t understand why nobody don’t cares about the likes Roman Polanski and Gary Glitter for doing a crime what commit. We heard about what Glitter did and nobody even muted him off or killed his music off and the one song still played in sports, especially in the NHL, but they did that to Michael for doing no such crime which is clear that the world is clearly and completely stupid.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PoP For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Michael... forgive me, please... and Yes, he does go through a lot...

Yes, i totally agree with a comment on here that, he can't live normal. Or lol couldn't in the past. R.I.P.