Michael was ‘a disturbing person who couldn’t cope with adult company’ claims Elton John [MERGED]

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
Elton John’s new book is said to claim that Michael Jackson was ‘a disturbing person’ and suggested the singer had ‘totally lost his marbles’ by the 2000s.

The star is baring all in a new soon-to-be-released memoir, Me: Elton John, in which he’s detailing his battle with drugs and his run-ins with royalty. But he also opened up on the so-called King Of Pop, reportedly questioning ‘what prescription drugs he was being pumped full of’ and claiming that he ‘couldn’t seem to cope with adult company at all’.

‘The poor guy looked awful, really frail and ill,’ the Rocket Man singer allegedly wrote in his book, writing that Jackson’s nose was ‘covered with a sticking plaster’ and his make-up has been applied by a ‘maniac’. Jackson died in 2009.

According to Radar Online, Elton shared that during a lunch together in the 1990s, the Man In The Mirror singer disappeared ‘without a word’ and was later found inside of the cottage of John’s housekeeper ‘quietly playing games’ with her 11-year-old son. ‘For whatever reason, he couldn’t seem to cope with adult company at all,’ the book alleged reads, with John reportedly later writing that Jackson was ‘genuinely mentally ill, a disturbing person to be around’ and that he had ‘totally lost his marbles’ by the 2000s.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/11/mich...ope-adult-company-claims-elton-john-10904614/

First of all, Elton John is no doctor to be dignosising anyone. Second, MJ was the most famous person in the world (sorry Elton but your fame was NOT MICHAEL JACKSON fame). MJ could NOT trust people and there were very FEW whom he could trust (he became friends with people like Chris Tucker, Steve Harvey, etc in those years 2000's). Also, MJ was very shy along with having to deal with people LYING on him, false claims, backstabbers, etc. This is what Michael had to deal with 10X more than Elton. So it is UNFAIR (if Elton said this or his words were twisted or misquoted or use the wrong terms to explain what he really meant. Elton has defended MJ in the past on how the media treated Michael) to pass judgement on Michael in this way.

I hope Elton John was misquoted. Because I’m really getting sick of wondering who will be next to talk that trash about Michael. Also, judging from the articles I seen about Elton in the last couple of days, he’s been (supposedly) attacking people left and right lately, including his own mother as well as Tina Turner. In my opinion, even though he’s trying to promote a book, this is low.

Last edited:
Indeed EM, he has.

This is not surprising at all.

Since his memoir is coming out, I expected there would be more than one salacious story about MJ.

Why don't these people realise that when they are speaking ill of others they mostly degrade themselves, not their targets.

To think MJ dedicated BOTDF to him... sigh.

It is amazing how they can Quote a "hearsay" about Michael from Elton YET they can not quote all the stuff that is FACTS from SquareOneMJ. That shows you these media especially in the UK are full of it.

If Elton really said that about Michael, I think he only said it because he’s piggybacking off the LN fallout so haters will buy his book. Sensibly, Why else would he say something like that? We all know what he’s getting at talking about Michael being found with a child. Disgusting.

Last edited:
NatureCriminal7896;4271508 said:
Elton John’s new book is said to claim that Michael Jackson was ‘a disturbing person’ and suggested the singer had ‘totally lost his marbles’ by the 2000s.

The star is baring all in a new soon-to-be-released memoir, Me: Elton John, in which he’s detailing his battle with drugs and his run-ins with royalty. But he also opened up on the so-called King Of Pop, reportedly questioning ‘what prescription drugs he was being pumped full of’ and claiming that he ‘couldn’t seem to cope with adult company at all’.

‘The poor guy looked awful, really frail and ill,’ the Rocket Man singer allegedly wrote in his book, writing that Jackson’s nose was ‘covered with a sticking plaster’ and his make-up has been applied by a ‘maniac’. Jackson died in 2009.

According to Radar Online, Elton shared that during a lunch together in the 1990s, the Man In The Mirror singer disappeared ‘without a word’ and was later found inside of the cottage of John’s housekeeper ‘quietly playing games’ with her 11-year-old son. ‘For whatever reason, he couldn’t seem to cope with adult company at all,’ the book alleged reads, with John reportedly later writing that Jackson was ‘genuinely mentally ill, a disturbing person to be around’ and that he had ‘totally lost his marbles’ by the 2000s.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/11/mich...ope-adult-company-claims-elton-john-10904614/

I was actually going to post this article myself as I read it earlier, I then thought, actually it's not worth my time posting more crap about Michael, especially by the likes of Elton John, another waste of space with a book coming out and wanting attention, maybe these people should take a good long look at MJs life, not once did he ever bad mouth anyone to get attention or a sale of a new album, their all just sad an pathetic as far as I'm concerned

lol makes me laugh they don't come much more weird then Elton John.

From what I have seen Michael seemed to handle adult company quite well.

Perhaps it is the kind of company that makes the difference. Maybe Michael just did not mesh with Elton John. We don't get along with every adult we know. Doesn't mean we don't do well with adult company.

Anyways, moving on.

Ugh, that's disappointing. I like Elton John and had been looking forward to this book.

Just a thought, though: what if it turns out that he does talk positively about Michael in the book? I'd be a bit surprised if he does, but it's possible since, from what we know so far, other than his critique of MJ's appearance, he mentions him innocently playing games with a kid. That could turn into him saying something like "think what you want, but I never saw anything." That would be a major "oh crap" moment for the media outlets that are currently trying to spin this into essentially another accusation.

It would be better if he just didn't go into that topic at all, but since he clearly felt the need (or the publisher wanted him to), that would probably be the best we could hope for.

TheChosenOne;4271556 said:
From what I have seen Michael seemed to handle adult company quite well.

Perhaps it is the kind of company that makes the difference.
Exactly.

One would think Elton John of all people would be less judgemental, but he's no different (I still not trust this Radar Online sourced news, but as others said he had badmouthed MJ before, and while there's a small chance his words were twisted I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't, sadly).

What these people are doing is bullying actually. "He's not exactly like us? Let's ridicule him!". And no one would call them out on that even in this "woke" era 'cause it's about MJ and it's perfectly fine to dehumanise him. You'll even get acknowledgment for your cheap shots.

Add to the hypocrisy he dedicated Candle in the Wind to MJ after his death (actualising the song for the umpteenth time...). But it's him who sways as the wind blows.

I like his music but it's a major disappointment.

It’s really unfortunate that some artists feel the need to badmouth others. They’re clearly not thinking of their fans who might like the other artist too.

Michael Jackson stayed at Elton John's house in England after the 1993 allegations. The press couldn't find him. Elton John told Barbara Walters that Jackson was like a zombie when he arrived. Walters asked Elton if he would have settled, he said no. He would make sure to clear his name.

[video=youtube;yhXiHeXlvgE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhXiHeXlvgE[/video]

Last edited:
Slightly OT - I hope that when the time comes when people realize that Michael was not a child molester that the enormity of the harm that was done to him hits home.

For Michael to have kept going despite all of that he went through is testament to his strength.

TheChosenOne;4271642 said:
Slightly OT - I hope that when the time comes when people realize that Michael was not a child molester that the enormity of the harm that was done to him hits home.

For Michael to have kept going despite all of that he went through is testament to his strength.

Agreed. Hopefully that will finally lead to a cultural shift where people finally take bullying (since that's really what this is, large-scale bullying) seriously and realize how harmful it really is to people.

It's apparent that Elton John is a very disturbed immature brat who always throws tantrums. It's been well-known, ask Tina Turner. They are so obsessed with Michael, so they overcompensate. My guess is he's mad because Michael was straight, and wouldn't go for a guy like him. Now how would Elton feel if I said that? Knowing his history of drug abuse, his words will catch up with him.

Although Elton does have some great songs, and I will continue to listen to them, however I let it go because he already show the world who he was a long time ago, and it's not just Michael either. Let these people lash out all they want to, but when those four walls close in, it will be too late.

Last edited:
This story is really hanging around my Yahoo feed. Sigh.

But, you know, Elton’s opinion on Michael is just that - his opinion! And it does not have real impact on people who have already made up their minds about who Michael was as a person.

Elton John is one of the most overrated artists of all time. I’ve heard his entire discography and the only song of his that I like is Rocket Man. The guy is an immature moron. Maybe he liked Michael and asked him out, but Michael rejected his ugly overrated old ass, which is why he badmouthing MJ. Honestly, Michael got himself involved with some of the biggest backstabbers in history and Elton is one of them.

Yeah, the ghost of jealousy is strong with this one. I wasn't even aware of Elton's weirdness, damn.

Our local news had already picked up the story. The comments are 70-30 positive, which surprised me.

Michael was a heterosexual man. if he's upset that Michael didn't ask him out etc then sorry. isn't he married? so why the heck does he care? i'm actually a shame of this dude. i always thought he was better then that. i guess not. i'm not a fan of his songs either but rocket man is pretty okay.

terrell;4271530 said:
That shows you these media especially in the UK are full of it.

Exactly! this isn't nothing new. they been doing this to him for decades. something is going on with that media in the UK. i swear their racist. not calling everyone from UK racist but racism has been very very alive this year there.

Also, remember every time he starts speaking, it's always negative. Remember how he talked about Madonna and Janet? It goes to show you that no matter how successful you may become, your insecurities will never go away unless you address it yourself. I feel sorry for his children (who are black, last time I checked).

And NatureCriminal, you're right. Racism is still very much alive all over the world.

Elton complain about his mother. From the sound of it, Elton is just like her.

Back