Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael was ‘a disturbing person who couldn’t cope with adult company’ claims Elton John [MERGED]

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks

Default Michael was ‘a disturbing person who couldn’t cope with adult company’ claims Elton John [MERGED]

Elton Johns new book is said to claim that Michael Jackson was a disturbing person and suggested the singer had totally lost his marbles by the 2000s.

The star is baring all in a new soon-to-be-released memoir, Me: Elton John, in which hes detailing his battle with drugs and his run-ins with royalty. But he also opened up on the so-called King Of Pop, reportedly questioning what prescription drugs he was being pumped full of and claiming that he couldnt seem to cope with adult company at all.

The poor guy looked awful, really frail and ill, the Rocket Man singer allegedly wrote in his book, writing that Jacksons nose was covered with a sticking plaster and his make-up has been applied by a maniac. Jackson died in 2009.

According to Radar Online, Elton shared that during a lunch together in the 1990s, the Man In The Mirror singer disappeared without a word and was later found inside of the cottage of Johns housekeeper quietly playing games with her 11-year-old son. For whatever reason, he couldnt seem to cope with adult company at all, the book alleged reads, with John reportedly later writing that Jackson was genuinely mentally ill, a disturbing person to be around and that he had totally lost his marbles by the 2000s.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/11/micha...john-10904614/

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 91.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 900 Posts

Default Re: Michael Jackson was a disturbing person who couldnt cope with adult company claims Elton John

What the f Elton!? Well F YOU B|^#!!!
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Michael Jackson was a disturbing person who couldnt cope with adult company claims Elton John

Radar Online?
    I look to greet the stars
    But there's no stars to see

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 Times in 1,398 Posts

First of all, Elton John is no doctor to be dignosising anyone. Second, MJ was the most famous person in the world (sorry Elton but your fame was NOT MICHAEL JACKSON fame). MJ could NOT trust people and there were very FEW whom he could trust (he became friends with people like Chris Tucker, Steve Harvey, etc in those years 2000's). Also, MJ was very shy along with having to deal with people LYING on him, false claims, backstabbers, etc. This is what Michael had to deal with 10X more than Elton. So it is UNFAIR (if Elton said this or his words were twisted or misquoted or use the wrong terms to explain what he really meant. Elton has defended MJ in the past on how the media treated Michael) to pass judgement on Michael in this way.
    Mike's PYT

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,191 Times in 424 Posts

I hope Elton John was misquoted. Because Im really getting sick of wondering who will be next to talk that trash about Michael. Also, judging from the articles I seen about Elton in the last couple of days, hes been (supposedly) attacking people left and right lately, including his own mother as well as Tina Turner. In my opinion, even though hes trying to promote a book, this is low.
    Last edited by Kingofpop4ever3000; 12-10-2019 at 04:10 PM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kingofpop4ever3000 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 230
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,239 Times in 517 Posts

Hes talked trash before. Nothing knew.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,353 Times in 519 Posts

Indeed EM, he has.

This is not surprising at all.

Since his memoir is coming out, I expected there would be more than one salacious story about MJ.
    Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009): You Do Not Define Him So You Cannot Confine Him!

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Oh no...
    heal the world

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Why don't these people realise that when they are speaking ill of others they mostly degrade themselves, not their targets.

To think MJ dedicated BOTDF to him... sigh.
    I look to greet the stars
    But there's no stars to see

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 Times in 1,398 Posts

It is amazing how they can Quote a "hearsay" about Michael from Elton YET they can not quote all the stuff that is FACTS from SquareOneMJ. That shows you these media especially in the UK are full of it.
    Mike's PYT

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,191 Times in 424 Posts

If Elton really said that about Michael, I think he only said it because hes piggybacking off the LN fallout so haters will buy his book. Sensibly, Why else would he say something like that? We all know what hes getting at talking about Michael being found with a child. Disgusting.
    Last edited by Kingofpop4ever3000; 12-10-2019 at 08:14 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofpop4ever3000 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    Elton John’s new book is said to claim that Michael Jackson was ‘a disturbing person’ and suggested the singer had ‘totally lost his marbles’ by the 2000s.

The star is baring all in a new soon-to-be-released memoir, Me: Elton John, in which he’s detailing his battle with drugs and his run-ins with royalty. But he also opened up on the so-called King Of Pop, reportedly questioning ‘what prescription drugs he was being pumped full of’ and claiming that he ‘couldn’t seem to cope with adult company at all’.

‘The poor guy looked awful, really frail and ill,’ the Rocket Man singer allegedly wrote in his book, writing that Jackson’s nose was ‘covered with a sticking plaster’ and his make-up has been applied by a ‘maniac’. Jackson died in 2009.

According to Radar Online, Elton shared that during a lunch together in the 1990s, the Man In The Mirror singer disappeared ‘without a word’ and was later found inside of the cottage of John’s housekeeper ‘quietly playing games’ with her 11-year-old son. ‘For whatever reason, he couldn’t seem to cope with adult company at all,’ the book alleged reads, with John reportedly later writing that Jackson was ‘genuinely mentally ill, a disturbing person to be around’ and that he had ‘totally lost his marbles’ by the 2000s.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/11/micha...john-10904614/
    I was actually going to post this article myself as I read it earlier, I then thought, actually it's not worth my time posting more crap about Michael, especially by the likes of Elton John, another waste of space with a book coming out and wanting attention, maybe these people should take a good long look at MJs life, not once did he ever bad mouth anyone to get attention or a sale of a new album, their all just sad an pathetic as far as I'm concerned

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alh21 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

lol makes me laugh they don't come much more weird then Elton John.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,353 Times in 519 Posts

From what I have seen Michael seemed to handle adult company quite well.

Perhaps it is the kind of company that makes the difference. Maybe Michael just did not mesh with Elton John. We don't get along with every adult we know. Doesn't mean we don't do well with adult company.

Anyways, moving on.
    Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009): You Do Not Define Him So You Cannot Confine Him!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheChosenOne For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Ugh, that's disappointing. I like Elton John and had been looking forward to this book.

Just a thought, though: what if it turns out that he does talk positively about Michael in the book? I'd be a bit surprised if he does, but it's possible since, from what we know so far, other than his critique of MJ's appearance, he mentions him innocently playing games with a kid. That could turn into him saying something like "think what you want, but I never saw anything." That would be a major "oh crap" moment for the media outlets that are currently trying to spin this into essentially another accusation.

It would be better if he just didn't go into that topic at all, but since he clearly felt the need (or the publisher wanted him to), that would probably be the best we could hope for.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nantucket Cat For This Useful Post: