New MJ album coming in November?

nextbigthing56

Proud Member
I just saw on Reddit that there is a new album being released in November. Does anybody here have any more info on this?

That new album is probably the This Is It 10th anniversary boxset.

I very much doubt a new album of unreleased songs will come out any time soon, especially after the events of this year.

As a mod from the Reddit, I posted this: https://www.reddit.com/r/MichaelJac...n_regards_to_unknown_the_new_michael_jackson/

these 2 accounts claim it got taken down after 30 minutes, those 2 accounts are also new & those are their firsts posts on the forum, they made their accounts 13 days ago

35gbcq690es31.jpg

pr0r68gunds31.jpg

Last edited:
I doubt it. - Most realistic IF they really did release something was it was only a single.

I think we will get a full new album next year with 8-10 new songs.

It's just some folks trolling because of the TII 10th anniversary box set.

It has seven tracks just like the infamous "7even" fake album. It's a hint.

You're right! It's been so long. I must have suppressed any memory of Fall In Love and Soldier Boy for the sake of my own sanity.

would be awesome, but sadly its propbably another fake news about MJ

I believe there is a song titled "Unknown" registered with either BMI or ASCAP.

This would be incredible, no doubt. But it's almost certainly fake.

Maybe its just a bootleg with demos we all know? But they are "unknown" to the general public?

This is fake. What songs would fit in this album? That's right. None. Plus, I know y'all don't care but I seriously won't support anything released by The Estate if they don't freaking release The Triumph Tour first, on DVD or Blu ray.

The following post is from Reddit (user Jesse_Allen3):

'Unknown' album updates

So i have been speaking to an Amazon rep (working in the digital music outlet) who supposedly has some inside details on the album, now he told me i am not allowed to share all the details as he could lose his job at Amazon but imo from the long chat we had together he seems a trustworthy source (obviously still take this all with a grain of salt) but here is some of what he told me:

1. Amazon received copies of the album but stuffed up the release so they have been shelved until 2020
2. All tracks on the album are never heard before songs
3. The artwork that was shown is subject to possible change
4. The Estate are aware of Amazon's screw up and are quickly trying to cover up all the tracks before this gets out to the wider public
5. The album aligns with a major event taking place
6. Cover art will apparently leak in full HD soon
7. The guy i am talking to was told that it was a system error on Amazons behalf but he seems to think an employee intentionally leaked it
8. Album title has been registered as a private trademark

^Bro, that's just easy assumptions of what could be IF this album was real. I honestly believe it's fake. The title, the tracks named "Track 1" "Track 2" etc. I would have believe it if the song titles were there.

'Unknown' album updates

So i have been speaking to an Amazon rep (working in the digital music outlet) who supposedly has some inside details on the album, now he told me i am not allowed to share all the details as he could lose his job at Amazon but imo from the long chat we had together he seems a trustworthy source (obviously still take this all with a grain of salt) but here is some of what he told me:

1. Amazon received copies of the album but stuffed up the release so they have been shelved until 2020
4. The Estate are aware of Amazon's screw up and are quickly trying to cover up all the tracks before this gets out to the wider public
7. The guy i am talking to was told that it was a system error on Amazons behalf but he seems to think an employee intentionally leaked it

That's some hilarious nonsense.
Someone's having a laugh there.

Last edited:
The Estate are involved in a court case with HBO. I very much doubt that releasing a new album is on their minds. This seems fake.

1. Amazon received copies of the album

Something like THAT never happens in real life. If a real listing - and this is just a HOAX - leaks in advance, they have a bare minimum of information and NOT any copy in advance, LMAO! The industry doesn't work like that.
And to think that copies of an album would be safe for months... ROFL!

It's some kids behind this, their logic and behaviour speak for themselves.

And these kids are creating artificial voice snip songs - thanks to today's technology - with no actual content like this:
I Feel It Coming [FAKE song]

Last edited:
^ I was just provoking you to state whether it's from you this time.

^ I was just provoking you to state whether it's from you this time.

The thing is: yes, i am having fun playing around with MJs vocals etc. I love new technology especially in music/video software.
I can understand people not liking it. But i am not doing those stuff all the time.. It's not the main thing in my life.. cause i am actually doing original music.
Not trying to sound conceited now, but my works are better than most of those melodyne-stuff. Sure i did some bad stuff also. But most people who do it have no understanding for music. No feeling for rhythm, cannot play any instrument and a lot of people don't even notice when they put MJ vocals on an instrumental with a totally different key.. I believe my stuff is at least a bit better and i am also trying to do the stuff in a style MJ actually would like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7gtE8T3mdk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5VVpFxfGqQ

'Unknown' album updates

This is something that belongs in the MJ fan fiction forum.

Back