The Batman (2022)

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
Last edited:
I only know Pattinson from that movie so im skeptical of him being batman. Hope im wrong though.

Wondering who will be the actor of Joker, there is so many verison of joker out there.:trollfacememe:

I only know Pattinson from that movie so im skeptical of him being batman. Hope im wrong though.

People were skeptical about Michael Keaton playing Batman and look how that turned out. To this day many people still consider him to be the best live action Batman

People were skeptical about Michael Keaton playing Batman and look how that turned out. To this day many people still consider him to be the best live action Batman

Hah, really?

To me the trilogy by Christopher Nolan with Christian Bale will probably never be beaten. Those were just perfect.

I think all the earlier flicks have not really aged well or were trash from the start (especially the Val Kilmer and George Clooney ones).

Last edited:

Have you seen his recent work? He's one of the most talented, versatile actors working today. I think he will be a brilliant Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Set photos:
https://i.imgur.com/qOwdLCa.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/50Yf7uq.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/vbXISa4.jpg

The suit doesn't look very good. That is Pattinson's stunt double.

Set photos of suits are almost always looks terrible add to the fact that that is the stunt doubles suit. With that being said I really hope this is a prototype suit and we will get a more streamlined suit later in the movie. This one clearly took inspiration from the Batman: Zero Year comic book.

9781401294939.jpg

Hah, really?

To me the trilogy by Christopher Nolan with Christian Bale will probably never be beaten. Those were just perfect.

I think all the earlier flicks have not really aged well or were trash from the start (especially the Val Kilmer and George Clooney ones).

I was using Michael Keaton as an example that you shouldn't judge an actor based in their previous works. When it was first announced Keaton was cast as Batman people complained because he starred in a movie called Mr. Mom. And people complained about Heath Ledger as Joker because he starred in Brokeback Mountain

I was using Michael Keaton as an example that you shouldn't judge an actor based in their previous works. When it was first announced Keaton was cast as Batman people complained because he starred in a movie called Mr. Mom. And people complained about Heath Ledger as Joker because he starred in Brokeback Mountain

Well, ok. I replied to the "To this day..." part of your post.

Batman has been around for years, since even the start of the DC animated universe to the point he has become very overrated not bashing Batman or anything like that, but I think it's about high time someone else takes the spotlight for a change.

Although in my opinion, Ben Affleck was an awesome Batman 😉

I saw this yesterday. Its one of the best Batman movies. Pattinson is very good in the role.

I saw this yesterday. Its one of the best Batman movies. Pattinson is very good in the role.
Agreed, very much enjoyed it. Great performances from everyone involved and it was different when it comes to Batman in film that I really enjoyed.

Back