Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points31 days registered
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: 10 years without Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Alh21 View Post
    I love Smooth Criminal, he’s so handsome in it especially when he does the wink, he makes me swoon LOL, atm I’m loving Keep the faith and One mor chance, what’s your favourite atm, have u had a look around the other threads on this site, u might find something interesting
    I think he is hot too in Smooth Criminal, but I always had a crush on The Way You Make Me Feel, that song was when I literally fell in love with him. I wanted to marry him (it might sound crazy Lol). But honestly I love ALL of his songs from the Jackson 5 days, to the Jacksons and all his solo career. I have been looking the other threads but itīs so many that I donīt know where to begin. But with time I will participate more in this site.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    I honestly feel this the only mj site that still standing. mostly all the other site i saw are in different languages or dead. while i don't like some kind of topics here it glad to know this place is up and running. i always been a fan of Michael but i really haven't been active since to all the stuff that has happen this year. i wasn't gonna join but i join because i wanted news about Michael.

it's nice to see mj fans still exist. they always existed just i don't know. i guess they hard to find now due to the fact Michael been gone for 10 years also these fake lies that coming out again.

i hope this place can still be standing in the next 10 years. it amazing to know this site been running for so long. this site is the same age as Michael last studio album.
    Iīm glad I found this site because I was looking for a fan site and this one was the first I found. I joined because I want news about him and because I want to be close to him. Iīm a fan since I can remember and when he died I was only 16 and with a huge crush on him. Itīs like heīs my impossible love. I hope the site stays forever cause Michael itīs forever.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Isn't forums the same as social media? i'm glad some forums still exist. i'm not really the type for social media. either someone doesn't like what somebody said or something else.

but anyway i hope this site can still be standing after 10 more years.
    I donīt like social media too. I was on facebook but I deleted my account. This is the first social media or forum (to me itīs the same but this is different from facebook, instagram, etc) I joined.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Isn't forums the same as social media?
    Not the kind of social media I'm talking about. Forums are a kind of social media which is fast becoming obsolete because of sites like Twitter, Facebook and Reddit.

Back on topic. I felt absolutely dreadful from March through to the end of June. I cried so many times. But I feel all right now. I had a couple of amazing spiritual experiences with Michael in July and August, which was very uplifting and comforting. I know he's still around. I know he's okay. I know we'll win the fight for justice eventually.

Help Staff help you. Remember:

Read the Rules. Respect other members. Report offensive posts.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anna For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Not the kind of social media I'm talking about. Forums are a kind of social media which is fast becoming obsolete because of sites like Twitter, Facebook and Reddit.

Back on topic. I felt absolutely dreadful from March through to the end of June. I cried so many times. But I feel all right now. I had a couple of amazing spiritual experiences with Michael in July and August, which was very uplifting and comforting. I know he's still around. I know he's okay. I know we'll win the fight for justice eventually.
    I felt the same way too and I only kept thinking "This is really happening again?" But I know its all lies and I know this too shall pass.

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks

I like smooth criminal but i like it for the story not for his looks in the short film. not saying he wasn't handsome human being inside and out but that's mainly why i like the short film. my favorite color is blue and i love old school vides from the 30's etc.

not only that it my favorite songs from him. it's cool to know he like this song too and knew it was gonna be a big hit.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks

with things with Michael going on right now i hope it will pass but i don't think it gonna pass too soon because it's looking like we gonna have to deal with it again next year. but hopefully all of this will pass and go back like it was.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DifferentKindOfLady View Post
    I donīt like social media too. I was on facebook but I deleted my account. This is the first social media or forum (to me itīs the same but this is different from facebook, instagram, etc) I joined.
    I agree i'll prefer to use site like these instead of social media. i have other social media accounts but i'm thinking about deleting them as well. it's always drama and it does take too much in your hands.

also due to this LN it been a bad year for mj fans. it always been bad for us but this LN made it bad. while it didn't do too much damage it made some damage. i hope that damage can be fix in the future because it's not fair and it's sick and disgusting.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

I see Michael as an friend and/or family member. it's my mother who see him as an lover. hahaha. she been a fan since she was a child. she seen everything expect the Jackson 5 era and early off the wall era. Michael was basically her whole life. i can see why she loves him so much. awww.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

This year hasn't been good at all for me or my mother. not only it's been 10 years since Michael been gone also my grandmother her mother passed away. it's like one family member passed away 10 years ago while another passed away after 10 years after the first family member.

we been getting spiritual experiences with Michael as well this year too all august,june, and july.

not only that but could be a chance Michael could have some wired connects with us. my mom is an pisces while i'm and cancer/leo and my grandmother were an virgo.

it said that these signs get alone very well.

so i wouldn't be surprise if Michael visit us. i told mike to say hello to my grandmother. that was in june she passed away in march. but we didn't get spiritual experiences until june so if he has already meet it her before me telling him. i'm not sure if he did or not but i got feeling he did.

but yeah. my grandmother birthday is 4 days before michaels. her birthday is on the 25th if they were both alive today they would both be in their 60's he would be 61 she would be 68. they were both in the 50's. she was born in early 50's while he was born in the late 50's.

they not far apart from each other only Michael is 7 years younger than her. when Michael pass june 25th he was 50 and my grandmother was 57 when he passed.

she had polio as child and Michael mom had polio too my grandmother has the same name as his mother just with a C.

it's is known that Michael has Indian blood in his family and so does mines. i wouldn't say my grandmother looked like Michael but she did have high cheek bones and long hair.
    i need to check my family history when get chance.

i feel like crying because chances are Michael and my grandmother could have connects. i don't know related but most definitely spiritually.

bless them. we miss them both. we know their both safe and happy.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

I like smooth criminal but i like it for the story not for his looks in the short film. not saying he wasn't handsome human being inside and out but that's mainly why i like the short film. my favorite color is blue and i love old school vides from the 30's etc.

not only that it my favorite songs from him. it's cool to know he like this song too and knew it was gonna be a big hit.
    I love the video for everything but he was really beautiful there. Itīs sad he didnīt saw himself as a beautiful person inside and out.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

with things with Michael going on right now i hope it will pass but i don't think it gonna pass too soon because it's looking like we gonna have to deal with it again next year. but hopefully all of this will pass and go back like it was.
    Next year again? Why? Here in Portugal, where I live, people donīt talk much about LN. So I donīt know whatīs happening in the U.S.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

I agree i'll prefer to use site like these instead of social media. i have other social media accounts but i'm thinking about deleting them as well. it's always drama and it does take too much in your hands.

also due to this LN it been a bad year for mj fans. it always been bad for us but this LN made it bad. while it didn't do too much damage it made some damage. i hope that damage can be fix in the future because it's not fair and it's sick and disgusting.
    For me this year was the first experience I had in terms of defending Michael because in 2005 I was only 12, so I remember what happened but not in full detail. In 1993 I was 1 year old, so I only knew about it much later. But this year I fought with all my heart to defend him and whatever happens I donīt let go of his hand.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

I see Michael as an friend and/or family member. it's my mother who see him as an lover. hahaha. she been a fan since she was a child. she seen everything expect the Jackson 5 era and early off the wall era. Michael was basically her whole life. i can see why she loves him so much. awww.
    Thatīs so sweet. I see him as my everything. There are no words. when he died I was 16, so for me he died really soon, but itīs like I knew him all my life. My dream was to live in the 70īs and in the 80īs in the U.S so I can stalk him in a good way

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

This year hasn't been good at all for me or my mother. not only it's been 10 years since Michael been gone also my grandmother her mother passed away. it's like one family member passed away 10 years ago while another passed away after 10 years after the first family member.

we been getting spiritual experiences with Michael as well this year too all august,june, and july.

not only that but could be a chance Michael could have some wired connects with us. my mom is an pisces while i'm and cancer/leo and my grandmother were an virgo.

it said that these signs get alone very well.

so i wouldn't be surprise if Michael visit us. i told mike to say hello to my grandmother. that was in june she passed away in march. but we didn't get spiritual experiences until june so if he has already meet it her before me telling him. i'm not sure if he did or not but i got feeling he did.

but yeah. my grandmother birthday is 4 days before michaels. her birthday is on the 25th if they were both alive today they would both be in their 60's he would be 61 she would be 68. they were both in the 50's. she was born in early 50's while he was born in the late 50's.

they not far apart from each other only Michael is 7 years younger than her. when Michael pass june 25th he was 50 and my grandmother was 57 when he passed.

she had polio as child and Michael mom had polio too my grandmother has the same name as his mother just with a C.

it's is known that Michael has Indian blood in his family and so does mines. i wouldn't say my grandmother looked like Michael but she did have high cheek bones and long hair.
    i need to check my family history when get chance.

i feel like crying because chances are Michael and my grandmother could have connects. i don't know related but most definitely spiritually.

bless them. we miss them both. we know their both safe and happy.
    Itīs sad to know that, but I hope and wish that everything will be alright. They are always with us. I noticed that your family has a lot of similarities with Michael, so maybe you have some connections. Thatīs beautiful <3 Iīm sure Michael is safe now but I wish he was here. I wish I could see what he was going to do in terms of music, movies and see his kids grow up and becoming a grandpa. I would love to see Michael with is grandkids. It makes me cry that he was not given that chance.