Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I the only person who is glad that there MIGHT be another trial?

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,224 Times in 1,444 Posts

Default Re: Am i the only person who is glad that there MIGHT be another trial?

Quote Originally Posted by ozemouze View Post
    Sadly not even that. MJ's innocence has to be proven again and again, fact, verdicts, FBI investigation, accusers caught in lies won't be ever enough for some and certainly not for MSM.

I see now many say it's not like 2005 anymore, we can use social media to spread the truth. And that's true to some extent, but I remember we said the same thing in 2003/05 ("it's not 1993 anymore, we can use the Internet to spread the truth"). And it was indeed easier to obtain and spread real information (that's what made that period bearable) but it was still not enough to make a difference in public opinion. :/
    I do not never remember that being said about 1993. 2005 was hard bcause it was a criminal trial. If people hated MJ, MJ would NOT have received the love he received when he died or sold out 50 shows regardless to what he was falsely accused about.
    Last edited by terrell; 26-11-2019 at 01:42 PM.
    Mike's PYT

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    I do not never remember that being said about 1993. 2005 was hard bcause it was a criminal trial. If people hated MJ, MJ would NOT have received the love he received when he died or sold out 50 shows regardless to what he was falsely accused about.
    Sure 05 was hard as MJ's life was at stake, I don't even compare that to anything else. But information-wise in 05 court documents could be obtained and shared, and they were even dissected and explained by more knowledgeable fans to the community on web forums. In 93 you could only rely on media reporting which was false and misleading, and there wasn't worldwide platform for fans to communicate.

Ironically, due to Sneddon's overzealousness even documents from 93 became public during the trial. So the information is certainly out there for many years, and now at least those who want to investigate can find them. But it still haven't became "public knowledge" yet.
    I look to greet the stars
    But there's no stars to see

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,277 Times in 535 Posts

Its ok having social media but the gen public still have to have the intrest to search out the info and the facts in the first place. Until the MSM report the facts so the gen public dont have to search it out. Ie its on the front page of newspapers its reported on the news shows like the negative B S then the narative wont change. And they wont do that cause it goes against everything they have been invested in for 25 years

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    Its ok having social media but the gen public still have to have the intrest to search out the info and the facts in the first place. Until the MSM report the facts so the gen public dont have to search it out. Ie its on the front page of newspapers its reported on the news shows like the negative B S then the narative wont change. And they wont do that cause it goes against everything they have been invested in for 25 years
    Surprisingly quite a lot of people do their own research, especially since LN as it's obviously fishy if you use a modicum of critical thinking. And that's enough for someone to start questioning what they've been spoonfed with for 30 years. It's uplifting to see that many can think for themselves - and strangely familiar to witness their shock and outrage while realising the truth is the complete opposite of what's been advertised (welcome to our world, haha).

The problem is it doesn't matter how many more see through it, it still won't be the mainstream narrative as that's controlled with an agenda (defending MJ is becoming some sort of counterculture ironically).

BTW my fave critical thinker "essay" is An Appeal to Reason by The Gutter Monkey. It's amazing in the sense that he proves LN is a scam simply by using reasoning (the factual contradictions aren't the focus here). Proving that one doesn't even need to read hundreds of pages of court documents (let's face it that's not a realistic expectation from the general public) but basic rational thinking must be a minimum requirement.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpR-QboDfyg

His little illustration on circular reasoning from his vid (it's amazing how many LN supporters fell for it and still argue like this):

I appreciate this kind of pure rational thinking so much, and he's really good at it.
    Last edited by ozemouze; 26-11-2019 at 08:14 PM.
    I look to greet the stars
    But there's no stars to see

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ozemouze For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 306
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 874 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anna View Post
    none of this has anything to do with proving his innocence. The cases are built on the notion that michael's companies/the estate are liable for michael's alleged abuse. If robson and safechuck lose, it "proves" nothing except that michael's associates cannot be held accountable for what they say was done to them.
    Exactly.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikky Dee For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 306
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 874 Posts

Default Re: Am I the only person who is glad that there MIGHT be another trial?

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller_MJ View Post
    Glad is probably the wrong choice of word but let me explain.

With a new case, everything about R&S will come under scrutiny and everything will be cross examined. It means that after Michael is found innocent (again!) that these two will finally be exposed for the opportunists they are and people can move on from this whole episode.Most public opinion seems to be Pro Michael at this point of course there is still the idiots who say "didn't you watch the documentary" as if a program on TV has all the answers and presented any incriminating evidence.
    I think it's important to point out that we shouldn't say another TRIAL when speaking about this. The kind of trial the media is referring to occurs in front of a judge and jury, or a panel of judges. Up until this point, the case has only ever been in trial court, for legal hearings, before one judge (no jury). What is being foreshadowed at the moment is that the lawsuit will go back from the appellate court to the trial COURT, in order to test out the merits of the case, under the microscope of the new statute of limitations legislation in California. It is a long, long, long way from ever going to trial before a jury, because up until now, Robson and Safechuck can barely get past the discovery and summary judgement phases! All that has happened in seven years is lying, fudging, amending, stalling for time, appealing....rinse, recycle, repeat. Of course, the US justice system enables this kind of thing....it's slow torture to endure for those who are innocent, that's for sure.

I firmly believe that Robson (and by association, Safechuck) hoped for a quick settlement to come from the Estate, rather than a protracted legal battle like this one; but they had no idea about the depth of the tenacity of John Branca and Howard Weitzman, et al. Now they've gone as far as they have with this farce, there is no turning back for Robson and Safechuck. Truth runs a marathon, as Michael said and truth will eventually have its day.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mikky Dee For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,738 Times in 987 Posts

As we all know people the judge said it himself companies are not people MJ owns his own companies so therefore the companies are not liable for what happened to Wade or James end of story. Nothing will stick on the wall anymore it's time to move on.

Another Part Of Me Michael You Will Always Be In My Heart.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,738 Times in 987 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mikky Dee View Post
    I think it's important to point out that we shouldn't say another TRIAL when speaking about this. The kind of trial the media is referring to occurs in front of a judge and jury, or a panel of judges. Up until this point, the case has only ever been in trial court, for legal hearings, before one judge (no jury). What is being foreshadowed at the moment is that the lawsuit will go back from the appellate court to the trial COURT, in order to test out the merits of the case, under the microscope of the new statute of limitations legislation in California. It is a long, long, long way from ever going to trial before a jury, because up until now, Robson and Safechuck can barely get past the discovery and summary judgement phases! All that has happened in seven years is lying, fudging, amending, stalling for time, appealing....rinse, recycle, repeat. Of course, the US justice system enables this kind of thing....it's slow torture to endure for those who are innocent, that's for sure.

I firmly believe that Robson (and by association, Safechuck) hoped for a quick settlement to come from the Estate, rather than a protracted legal battle like this one; but they had no idea about the depth of the tenacity of John Branca and Howard Weitzman, et al. Now they've gone as far as they have with this farce, there is no turning back for Robson and Safechuck. Truth runs a marathon, as Michael said and truth will eventually have its day.
    Well said you cannot explain it any clearer than that.

Another Part Of Me Michael You Will Always Be In My Heart.