Am I the only person who is glad that there MIGHT be another trial?

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
Glad is probably the wrong choice of word but let me explain.

With a new case, everything about R&S will come under scrutiny and everything will be cross examined. It means that after Michael is found innocent (again!) that these two will finally be exposed for the opportunists they are and people can move on from this whole episode.Most public opinion seems to be Pro Michael at this point of course there is still the idiots who say "didn't you watch the documentary" as if a program on TV has all the answers and presented any incriminating evidence.

Re: Am i the only person who is glad that there MIGHT be another trial?

The media wont expose them. No one will know but us. So no different to now. As normal mj will be put through the ringer. one sided propaganda,lurid headlines. Back to mj the abuser instead of the musician. And a good chance of them winning because its a civil case .whenever any accusations against mj are brought to the public eye it only does damage.

Yeah even if they lost in such a scenario, you'd get the "he got off with it again" routine.

With a new case, everything about R&S will come under scrutiny and everything will be cross examined. It means that after Michael is found innocent (again!) that these two will finally be exposed for the opportunists they are and people can move on from this whole episode.Most public opinion seems to be Pro Michael at this point of course there is still the idiots who say "didn't you watch the documentary" as if a program on TV has all the answers and presented any incriminating evidence.
I am more on the positive side than negative side.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The trial probably won't help MJ much at all IMO.

There has already been enough evidence uncovered that proves Wade and James did not tell the truth many times in their failed civil claim. the evidence already shows that their film includes those same statements, and that in fact it contradicts previous claims. Not to mention their soft-ball press interviews that cast even more doubt on their credibility!

The media almost completely ignored all that in favour of portraying MJ as an abuser.

If there is a trial, MJ cannot be acquitted.

All that will happen is the media will once again spin the hearings to seem like it's a slam dunk for the accusers, and if they lose then the media will act like MJ got away with it. Or the accusers were victims of an unfair legal system.

IT sucks but that's the way it is IMO.

So the trial, regardless of outcome will probably only serve to generate even more negative headlines, further damaging MJ's reputation.

The wider public don't seem to care what court documents say in any case.

I have been told many times on Twitter that court documents are "not important" and I have to look at the "bigger picture" which usually means taking the Leaving Neverland accusations at face value, trusting that MJ was unfairly acquitted in 2005, that Jordy really did accurately describe MJ's junk and a settlement IS proof-positive that MJ was guilty of everything. Seriously. I cannot begin to understand why people insist on believing uncorroborated and often disprove allegations, above actual stone cold, hard facts supported by evidence!

MJTruth;4274939 said:
Seriously. I cannot begin to understand why people insist on believing uncorroborated and often disprove allegations, above actual stone cold, hard facts supported by evidence!

Developing a mindset that allows to consider actual facts over some hearsay that corroborates ones beliefs leads to having to question a lot of things in life. It’s uncomfortable.

I'm there with you. This isn't 1993 or 2005 were the media control the narrative.
I am still inclined to think this will be the thing that will vindicate him in the public eye finally. Put Robson and Safechuck on the stand, watch them burn. There's no way for them to win this given there's zero proof for their BS claims. They are way in over their heads, one seems too arrogant and the other too stupid to realize this.... All the contradicting statements they gave over the years, those won't magically disappear because they want to. It's all well documented. :rofl:

To me, this is already a win for MJ. We told people this was a money scheme (many people already thought that the doc was shaddy but this now proves what was said about these conartists). And this new CA law, this now shut up those haters who wanted to say "well, it was because the statue of limitation" MJ got away. Well, that is argument is over. Look, we can not worry about what SOME people think once we gave them the facts. In this day and age now, some people look for trash and ready to destroy EVERYONE. That seem to be goal for ANYONE who is in the public eye now regardless if they have "controversy" or not. Sorry but I will NEVER let a FEW voices make me think EVERYONE is out to get MJ. Yes, some fans may be in families or have friends who do not like MJ and that gives them the "impression" to think everyone is against MJ. That is not true. I will judge MJ based on when I travel and his music comes on (And I travel a lot) in stores, his sales, when I bring his name up around people even strangers if I see something about him in a place and just start talking. Again, the media has power but their power is at a bottom 20% that people believe them and social media now exposed the media. As for haters, I can careless. MJ haters often are hiding something in their own lives to hate on MJ. I bet many of MJ haters either are perverts-hate on someone else who is accused to deflect from what they are doing; jealous that MJ was viewed "angelic" and successful-this is why haters love to say "your hero"-that is JEALOUSY. Who ever said MJ was a hero? MJ was a good man with a big heart and a very big influence on many people but no one called him a hero. And like it or not, RACISM/BIGOTRY is part of this as well, while MJ has fans who love him around the world across racial, gender, culture, etc, it is often Non people of Color who are the MOST hating on Michael when hate is exposed even though a lot of non people of color also support him and fighting for him (yes, there are a few people of color who may hate on MJ but that number is very LOW compare to NON people of color). And of course, some people who are just plain STUPID/Ignorant to everything. You can tell them the sky is purple and they will believe it. Again, I truly believe this is all going to be a blessing for MJ as it always go in his favor.

Last edited:

The trial's not gonna go anywhere anyways, besides those backstabbing MFers are still gonna lose.

None of this has anything to do with proving his innocence. The cases are built on the notion that Michael's companies/the Estate are liable for Michael's alleged abuse. If Robson and Safechuck lose, it "proves" nothing except that Michael's associates cannot be held accountable for what they say was done to them.

None of this has anything to do with proving his innocence. The cases are built on the notion that Michael's companies/the Estate are liable for Michael's alleged abuse. If Robson and Safechuck lose, it "proves" nothing except that Michael's associates cannot be held accountable for what they say was done to them.

:yes:

ScreenOrigami;4274940 said:
Developing a mindset that allows to consider actual facts over some hearsay that corroborates ones beliefs leads to having to question a lot of things in life. It’s uncomfortable.
Nicely put.

This works against MJ now unfortunately: in order to accept he was innocent all along people should realise they have been lied to for decades and acknowledge how terribly MJ was treated - and that they were part of the lynch mob. It's not a pleasant feeling and many would rather ignore it in order to continue to feel better about themselves (that's why there's this projected rage against MJ coming from them. Is It Scary is still actual).

Fortunately there are those as well who, when confronted with facts, investigate them and are ready to confront their beliefs and change their mind accordingly - but it's still a tough and shocking experience.

A great example from back in March: this writer wrote an article about believing LN after watching it first. Then he was told by his readers about the credibility issues of the accusers which made him investigate the case further and change his mind (and the train station lie wasn't even spotted yet!):

https://www.top10films.co.uk/52219-...ocative-narrative-but-is-it-just-one-big-lie/

The sadness and anger that I felt after watching Reed’s film because I, at first, believed the accusers now remains for a very different reason. I’m angry that Leaving Neverland had that impact on me because I now feel duped, and I’m saddened that Jackson’s family and children have to endure such a negative media circus while his legacy is questioned.

ozemouze;4275056 said:
Fortunately there are those as well who, when confronted with facts, investigate them and are ready to confront their beliefs and change their mind accordingly - but it's still a tough and shocking experience.

It’s indeed a shocking experience. A bit off topic, but the last time I personally had that experience was back in 2012 when I asked myself one night why people go vegan. I had been a vegetarian for the most part of my life, out of love for the animals. So I started to investigate. And by the time the sun came up, I sat there weeping and asking myself, what have I done?

That was very brutal experience, and it took me a while to come to terms with it. But I made that change that very morning, and I have never looked back.

So, I feel with those people. It’s easier to maintain the status quo somehow than to realize that one hasn’t lived up to ones own ethical standards.

Sorry for taking this a bit off topic, but that’s my personal experience with that kind of emotional situation, and that’s what makes me understand how difficult it is for some people to question their beliefs. :)

I'm there with you. This isn't 1993 or 2005 were the media control the narrative.
I am still inclined to think this will be the thing that will vindicate him in the public eye finally. Put Robson and Safechuck on the stand, watch them burn. There's no way for them to win this given there's zero proof for their BS claims. They are way in over their heads, one seems too arrogant and the other too stupid to realize this.... All the contradicting statements they gave over the years, those won't magically disappear because they want to. It's all well documented. :rofl:

Leaving Neverland proved that the media DO control the narrative.
MJ fans were SHOUTING that those two guys were frauds. we provided rock solid evidence using legal docs, photos, videos, prior testimony etc. The MJ Estate also called them out.

What happened? The media continued to support them.

Result? Many people still believe that the film is a true documentary and was open and honest. they believe the allegations.

IF we controlled the narrative then the media would have reported the untruths. They would have exposed the scam and everybody would be in no doubt that the case is a fraud.

In the next trial, the same will happen as in 2005. the press will report the parts they want to report. Mainly the allegations and the evidence put forward by W and J. they will almost completely ignore anything that supports MJ. In 2005 MJ fans fought very hard to get the truth out on message boards, news sites, comments pages. Everywhere we could and we still failed. It's no different now. Only a not guilty verdict helped us then.

No I don't have a crystal ball, but I do learn from experience.

Only a not guilty verdict helped us then.
Sadly not even that. MJ's innocence has to be proven again and again, fact, verdicts, FBI investigation, accusers caught in lies won't be ever enough for some and certainly not for MSM.

I see now many say it's not like 2005 anymore, we can use social media to spread the truth. And that's true to some extent, but I remember we said the same thing in 2003/05 ("it's not 1993 anymore, we can use the Internet to spread the truth"). And it was indeed easier to obtain and spread real information (that's what made that period bearable) but it was still not enough to make a difference in public opinion. :/

Sadly not even that. MJ's innocence has to be proven again and again, fact, verdicts, FBI investigation, accusers caught in lies won't be ever enough for some and certainly not for MSM.

I see now many say it's not like 2005 anymore, we can use social media to spread the truth. And that's true to some extent, but I remember we said the same thing in 2003/05 ("it's not 1993 anymore, we can use the Internet to spread the truth"). And it was indeed easier to obtain and spread real information (that's what made that period bearable) but it was still not enough to make a difference in public opinion. :/

I do not never remember that being said about 1993. 2005 was hard bcause it was a criminal trial. If people hated MJ, MJ would NOT have received the love he received when he died or sold out 50 shows regardless to what he was falsely accused about.

Last edited:

I do not never remember that being said about 1993. 2005 was hard bcause it was a criminal trial. If people hated MJ, MJ would NOT have received the love he received when he died or sold out 50 shows regardless to what he was falsely accused about.
Sure 05 was hard as MJ's life was at stake, I don't even compare that to anything else. But information-wise in 05 court documents could be obtained and shared, and they were even dissected and explained by more knowledgeable fans to the community on web forums. In 93 you could only rely on media reporting which was false and misleading, and there wasn't worldwide platform for fans to communicate.

Ironically, due to Sneddon's overzealousness even documents from 93 became public during the trial. So the information is certainly out there for many years, and now at least those who want to investigate can find them. But it still haven't became "public knowledge" yet.

Its ok having social media but the gen public still have to have the intrest to search out the info and the facts in the first place. Until the MSM report the facts so the gen public dont have to search it out. Ie its on the front page of newspapers its reported on the news shows like the negative B S then the narative wont change. And they wont do that cause it goes against everything they have been invested in for 25 years

Its ok having social media but the gen public still have to have the intrest to search out the info and the facts in the first place. Until the MSM report the facts so the gen public dont have to search it out. Ie its on the front page of newspapers its reported on the news shows like the negative B S then the narative wont change. And they wont do that cause it goes against everything they have been invested in for 25 years

Surprisingly quite a lot of people do their own research, especially since LN as it's obviously fishy if you use a modicum of critical thinking. And that's enough for someone to start questioning what they've been spoonfed with for 30 years. It's uplifting to see that many can think for themselves - and strangely familiar to witness their shock and outrage while realising the truth is the complete opposite of what's been advertised (welcome to our world, haha).

The problem is it doesn't matter how many more see through it, it still won't be the mainstream narrative as that's controlled with an agenda (defending MJ is becoming some sort of counterculture ironically).

BTW my fave critical thinker "essay" is An Appeal to Reason by The Gutter Monkey. It's amazing in the sense that he proves LN is a scam simply by using reasoning (the factual contradictions aren't the focus here). Proving that one doesn't even need to read hundreds of pages of court documents (let's face it that's not a realistic expectation from the general public) but basic rational thinking must be a minimum requirement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpR-QboDfyg

His little illustration on circular reasoning from his vid (it's amazing how many LN supporters fell for it and still argue like this):

EKT5XatUYAAwbUL.jpg

I appreciate this kind of pure rational thinking so much, and he's really good at it.

Last edited:

none of this has anything to do with proving his innocence. The cases are built on the notion that michael's companies/the estate are liable for michael's alleged abuse. If robson and safechuck lose, it "proves" nothing except that michael's associates cannot be held accountable for what they say was done to them.

Exactly.

I think it's important to point out that we shouldn't say another TRIAL when speaking about this. The kind of trial the media is referring to occurs in front of a judge and jury, or a panel of judges. Up until this point, the case has only ever been in trial court, for legal hearings, before one judge (no jury). What is being foreshadowed at the moment is that the lawsuit will go back from the appellate court to the trial COURT, in order to test out the merits of the case, under the microscope of the new statute of limitations legislation in California. It is a long, long, long way from ever going to trial before a jury, because up until now, Robson and Safechuck can barely get past the discovery and summary judgement phases! All that has happened in seven years is lying, fudging, amending, stalling for time, appealing....rinse, recycle, repeat. Of course, the US justice system enables this kind of thing....it's slow torture to endure for those who are innocent, that's for sure.

I firmly believe that Robson (and by association, Safechuck) hoped for a quick settlement to come from the Estate, rather than a protracted legal battle like this one; but they had no idea about the depth of the tenacity of John Branca and Howard Weitzman, et al. Now they've gone as far as they have with this farce, there is no turning back for Robson and Safechuck. Truth runs a marathon, as Michael said and truth will eventually have its day.

As we all know people the judge said it himself companies are not people MJ owns his own companies so therefore the companies are not liable for what happened to Wade or James end of story. Nothing will stick on the wall anymore it's time to move on.

I think it's important to point out that we shouldn't say another TRIAL when speaking about this. The kind of trial the media is referring to occurs in front of a judge and jury, or a panel of judges. Up until this point, the case has only ever been in trial court, for legal hearings, before one judge (no jury). What is being foreshadowed at the moment is that the lawsuit will go back from the appellate court to the trial COURT, in order to test out the merits of the case, under the microscope of the new statute of limitations legislation in California. It is a long, long, long way from ever going to trial before a jury, because up until now, Robson and Safechuck can barely get past the discovery and summary judgement phases! All that has happened in seven years is lying, fudging, amending, stalling for time, appealing....rinse, recycle, repeat. Of course, the US justice system enables this kind of thing....it's slow torture to endure for those who are innocent, that's for sure.

I firmly believe that Robson (and by association, Safechuck) hoped for a quick settlement to come from the Estate, rather than a protracted legal battle like this one; but they had no idea about the depth of the tenacity of John Branca and Howard Weitzman, et al. Now they've gone as far as they have with this farce, there is no turning back for Robson and Safechuck. Truth runs a marathon, as Michael said and truth will eventually have its day.

Well said you cannot explain it any clearer than that.

Back