Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only person who is glad that there MIGHT be another trial?

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 986
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Am I the only person who is glad that there MIGHT be another trial?

Glad is probably the wrong choice of word but let me explain.

With a new case, everything about R&S will come under scrutiny and everything will be cross examined. It means that after Michael is found innocent (again!) that these two will finally be exposed for the opportunists they are and people can move on from this whole episode.Most public opinion seems to be Pro Michael at this point of course there is still the idiots who say "didn't you watch the documentary" as if a program on TV has all the answers and presented any incriminating evidence.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Thriller_MJ For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,306 Times in 555 Posts

Default Re: Am i the only person who is glad that there MIGHT be another trial?

The media wont expose them. No one will know but us. So no different to now. As normal mj will be put through the ringer. one sided propaganda,lurid headlines. Back to mj the abuser instead of the musician. And a good chance of them winning because its a civil case .whenever any accusations against mj are brought to the public eye it only does damage.

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Yeah even if they lost in such a scenario, you'd get the "he got off with it again" routine.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 330
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteranThree Friends10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,682 Times in 1,453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller_MJ View Post

With a new case, everything about R&S will come under scrutiny and everything will be cross examined. It means that after Michael is found innocent (again!) that these two will finally be exposed for the opportunists they are and people can move on from this whole episode.Most public opinion seems to be Pro Michael at this point of course there is still the idiots who say "didn't you watch the documentary" as if a program on TV has all the answers and presented any incriminating evidence.
    I am more on the positive side than negative side.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No force of nature can break your will to self motivate.

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 131
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

The trial probably won't help MJ much at all IMO.

There has already been enough evidence uncovered that proves Wade and James did not tell the truth many times in their failed civil claim. the evidence already shows that their film includes those same statements, and that in fact it contradicts previous claims. Not to mention their soft-ball press interviews that cast even more doubt on their credibility!

The media almost completely ignored all that in favour of portraying MJ as an abuser.

If there is a trial, MJ cannot be acquitted.

All that will happen is the media will once again spin the hearings to seem like it's a slam dunk for the accusers, and if they lose then the media will act like MJ got away with it. Or the accusers were victims of an unfair legal system.

IT sucks but that's the way it is IMO.

So the trial, regardless of outcome will probably only serve to generate even more negative headlines, further damaging MJ's reputation.

The wider public don't seem to care what court documents say in any case.

I have been told many times on Twitter that court documents are "not important" and I have to look at the "bigger picture" which usually means taking the Leaving Neverland accusations at face value, trusting that MJ was unfairly acquitted in 2005, that Jordy really did accurately describe MJ's junk and a settlement IS proof-positive that MJ was guilty of everything. Seriously. I cannot begin to understand why people insist on believing uncorroborated and often disprove allegations, above actual stone cold, hard facts supported by evidence!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MJTruth For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MJTruth View Post
    Seriously. I cannot begin to understand why people insist on believing uncorroborated and often disprove allegations, above actual stone cold, hard facts supported by evidence!
    Developing a mindset that allows to consider actual facts over some hearsay that corroborates ones beliefs leads to having to question a lot of things in life. It’s uncomfortable.
    Twitter: @ScreenOrigami
    Pokémon Go: 5702 7276 8494

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ScreenOrigami For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    Level
    Thanks

I'm there with you. This isn't 1993 or 2005 were the media control the narrative.
    I am still inclined to think this will be the thing that will vindicate him in the public eye finally. Put Robson and Safechuck on the stand, watch them burn. There's no way for them to win this given there's zero proof for their BS claims. They are way in over their heads, one seems too arrogant and the other too stupid to realize this.... All the contradicting statements they gave over the years, those won't magically disappear because they want to. It's all well documented.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MoonwalkingKay For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 430
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,459 Posts

To me, this is already a win for MJ. We told people this was a money scheme (many people already thought that the doc was shaddy but this now proves what was said about these conartists). And this new CA law, this now shut up those haters who wanted to say "well, it was because the statue of limitation" MJ got away. Well, that is argument is over. Look, we can not worry about what SOME people think once we gave them the facts. In this day and age now, some people look for trash and ready to destroy EVERYONE. That seem to be goal for ANYONE who is in the public eye now regardless if they have "controversy" or not. Sorry but I will NEVER let a FEW voices make me think EVERYONE is out to get MJ. Yes, some fans may be in families or have friends who do not like MJ and that gives them the "impression" to think everyone is against MJ. That is not true. I will judge MJ based on when I travel and his music comes on (And I travel a lot) in stores, his sales, when I bring his name up around people even strangers if I see something about him in a place and just start talking. Again, the media has power but their power is at a bottom 20% that people believe them and social media now exposed the media. As for haters, I can careless. MJ haters often are hiding something in their own lives to hate on MJ. I bet many of MJ haters either are perverts-hate on someone else who is accused to deflect from what they are doing; jealous that MJ was viewed "angelic" and successful-this is why haters love to say "your hero"-that is JEALOUSY. Who ever said MJ was a hero? MJ was a good man with a big heart and a very big influence on many people but no one called him a hero. And like it or not, RACISM/BIGOTRY is part of this as well, while MJ has fans who love him around the world across racial, gender, culture, etc, it is often Non people of Color who are the MOST hating on Michael when hate is exposed even though a lot of non people of color also support him and fighting for him (yes, there are a few people of color who may hate on MJ but that number is very LOW compare to NON people of color). And of course, some people who are just plain STUPID/Ignorant to everything. You can tell them the sky is purple and they will believe it. Again, I truly believe this is all going to be a blessing for MJ as it always go in his favor.
    Last edited by terrell; 23-11-2019 at 08:09 PM.
    Mike's PYT

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 944 Posts

The trial's not gonna go anywhere anyways, besides those backstabbing MFers are still gonna lose.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PoP For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller_MJ View Post

None of this has anything to do with proving his innocence. The cases are built on the notion that Michael's companies/the Estate are liable for Michael's alleged abuse. If Robson and Safechuck lose, it "proves" nothing except that Michael's associates cannot be held accountable for what they say was done to them.

Help Staff help you. Remember:

Read the Rules. Respect other members. Report offensive posts.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Anna For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    None of this has anything to do with proving his innocence. The cases are built on the notion that Michael's companies/the Estate are liable for Michael's alleged abuse. If Robson and Safechuck lose, it "proves" nothing except that Michael's associates cannot be held accountable for what they say was done to them.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ScreenOrigami View Post
    Developing a mindset that allows to consider actual facts over some hearsay that corroborates ones beliefs leads to having to question a lot of things in life. It’s uncomfortable.
    Nicely put.

This works against MJ now unfortunately: in order to accept he was innocent all along people should realise they have been lied to for decades and acknowledge how terribly MJ was treated - and that they were part of the lynch mob. It's not a pleasant feeling and many would rather ignore it in order to continue to feel better about themselves (that's why there's this projected rage against MJ coming from them. Is It Scary is still actual).

Fortunately there are those as well who, when confronted with facts, investigate them and are ready to confront their beliefs and change their mind accordingly - but it's still a tough and shocking experience.

A great example from back in March: this writer wrote an article about believing LN after watching it first. Then he was told by his readers about the credibility issues of the accusers which made him investigate the case further and change his mind (and the train station lie wasn't even spotted yet!):

https://www.top10films.co.uk/52219-l...t-one-big-lie/

The sadness and anger that I felt after watching Reed’s film because I, at first, believed the accusers now remains for a very different reason. I’m angry that Leaving Neverland had that impact on me because I now feel duped, and I’m saddened that Jackson’s family and children have to endure such a negative media circus while his legacy is questioned.
    I look to greet the stars
    But there's no stars to see

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ozemouze View Post
    Fortunately there are those as well who, when confronted with facts, investigate them and are ready to confront their beliefs and change their mind accordingly - but it's still a tough and shocking experience.
    It’s indeed a shocking experience. A bit off topic, but the last time I personally had that experience was back in 2012 when I asked myself one night why people go vegan. I had been a vegetarian for the most part of my life, out of love for the animals. So I started to investigate. And by the time the sun came up, I sat there weeping and asking myself, what have I done?

That was very brutal experience, and it took me a while to come to terms with it. But I made that change that very morning, and I have never looked back.

So, I feel with those people. It’s easier to maintain the status quo somehow than to realize that one hasn’t lived up to ones own ethical standards.

Sorry for taking this a bit off topic, but that’s my personal experience with that kind of emotional situation, and that’s what makes me understand how difficult it is for some people to question their beliefs.
    Twitter: @ScreenOrigami
    Pokémon Go: 5702 7276 8494

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 131
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonwalkingKay View Post
    I'm there with you. This isn't 1993 or 2005 were the media control the narrative.
    I am still inclined to think this will be the thing that will vindicate him in the public eye finally. Put Robson and Safechuck on the stand, watch them burn. There's no way for them to win this given there's zero proof for their BS claims. They are way in over their heads, one seems too arrogant and the other too stupid to realize this.... All the contradicting statements they gave over the years, those won't magically disappear because they want to. It's all well documented.
    Leaving Neverland proved that the media DO control the narrative.
    MJ fans were SHOUTING that those two guys were frauds. we provided rock solid evidence using legal docs, photos, videos, prior testimony etc. The MJ Estate also called them out.

What happened? The media continued to support them.

Result? Many people still believe that the film is a true documentary and was open and honest. they believe the allegations.

IF we controlled the narrative then the media would have reported the untruths. They would have exposed the scam and everybody would be in no doubt that the case is a fraud.

In the next trial, the same will happen as in 2005. the press will report the parts they want to report. Mainly the allegations and the evidence put forward by W and J. they will almost completely ignore anything that supports MJ. In 2005 MJ fans fought very hard to get the truth out on message boards, news sites, comments pages. Everywhere we could and we still failed. It's no different now. Only a not guilty verdict helped us then.

No I don't have a crystal ball, but I do learn from experience.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MJTruth For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MJTruth View Post
    Only a not guilty verdict helped us then.
    Sadly not even that. MJ's innocence has to be proven again and again, fact, verdicts, FBI investigation, accusers caught in lies won't be ever enough for some and certainly not for MSM.

I see now many say it's not like 2005 anymore, we can use social media to spread the truth. And that's true to some extent, but I remember we said the same thing in 2003/05 ("it's not 1993 anymore, we can use the Internet to spread the truth"). And it was indeed easier to obtain and spread real information (that's what made that period bearable) but it was still not enough to make a difference in public opinion. :/
    I look to greet the stars
    But there's no stars to see