Voting time for special charts ! ! !

djvernon

Proud Member
! ! ! HELP NEEDED ! ! ! Voting time for special charts ! ! !

! ! ! HELP NEEDED ! ! !

It's december and some countries has special charts where people can vote for at the end of the year.
Because Michael Jackson Fans need to be heard this year I would say: vote for Michael Jackson songs only ! ! !
If your country has a chart like that, please post all info in a preply and I will add it to this first post.

The Netherlands - Radio 2 Top 2000
Votingtime: December 1st - 7th (17:00 hr CET)
Airtime : December 25th - 31st

Most voted tracks of 2018:

Billie Jean (#82)
Earth Song
Thriller
Man In The Mirror
Beat it
Smooth Criminal
Dirty Diana
They Don't Care About Us
Ben
Black or White
Heal The World
The Way You Make Me Feel
Human Nature
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Bad
Off The Wall
Love Never Felt So Good
PYT
Will You be There
Rock With You
Strange In Moscow
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Liberian Girl (#1942)

I Want You Back

THE JACKSONS WERE NOT EVEN IN THE LIST:
I WOULD SAY VOTE FOR "CAN YOU
FEEL IT"

VOTINGLINK:
https://stem.nporadio2.nl/top-2000/1

Last edited:
Thnx DJVernon for bringing this to everyone's attention. Normally I'm not a big supporter of manipulating lists with fanclub organised votes. With the Dutch Top 2000 it happens a lot. MJ fans never really played that game. Still MJ has always been well represented in this list. Nothing top 10 material though.

For this year I was planning to open a thread in here like DJVernon did and make an exception. MJ got f#!@¥% once again this year and he simply doesn't deserve this.

So let's join our forces and make sure MJ gets lots of airtime. Last year Billie Jean, Earth Song, Thriller and Man in the Mirror where the top 4 songs in the list with Billie Jean on the highest spot #82. So please go to the website of radio 2 and supply your votes with Billie Jean on #1

Thnx!

Great! Any MJJC members in here willing to back us up? Voting is only possible until the 7th of December.
@DJVernon; maybe you can add the text help needed in the thread title?

Thnx!

Damn, that's so sad to hear. I'm still shocked that NPO even showed LN. Public money spent on something despicable as that. They really lowered themselves to SBS 6 level. Sad.

79644725_10157455602341210_166277416891711488_o.jpg

81035776_10157455602336210_4163058082856828928_o.jpg

Back