Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!

DifferentKindOfLady

Proud Member
I know is kinda soon, but I want to wish you all good holidays. I hope the next year be great and let´s hope that all the shit that happened this year will disappear. ;)

I really can't wait for 2019 to be over, it was a living hell and the most stressful year, but I still fear the worse in 2020.

I hope next year will be a better one, especially for MJs family and us as fans, it's been a heartbreaking year for all of us. I'm still in the mind set that karma will come for them scumbags. On a more happier note a Merry Christmas to u also and I hope everyone is safe and well

I hope next year will be a better one, especially for MJs family and us as fans, it's been a heartbreaking year for all of us. I'm still in the mind set that karma will come for them scumbags. On a more happier note a Merry Christmas to u also and I hope everyone is safe and well

Let's stay positive. I think it can't get any worse. Thank you! ;)

Let's stay positive. ;)

I wanna be positive, but I still fear the worse coming, like the AB-218 which is another f:censored:ed up law in attempt to get at Michael once again. Plus there's COPPA trying to ruin YouTube by threatening YouTube users a $42,000 penalty for not complying whether the video is for kids or not. That's flat out EXTORTION!

I wanna be positive, but I still fear the worse coming, like the AB-218 which is another f:censored:ed up law in attempt to get at Michael once again. Plus there's COPPA trying to ruin YouTube by threatening YouTube users a $42,000 penalty for not complying whether the video is for kids or not. That's flat out EXTORTION!

What law is that? I never heard about that...
And about YouTube I never heard that either...

What law is that? I never heard about that...
And about YouTube I never heard that either...

AB-218 bill is talked about previously in the Trials and Tribulations thread.

And COPPA is Children Online Privacy Protection Rule. Perhaps this will explain

They don't care about the kids safety, they only care about $$$ and COMPLETE CONTROL.

I don't get it what happen? Thanks to my depression I try to stay out of the main sections of this site as much as possible. And I also don't come in to this site as often as I used to. Why bother when every single time I go in to those sections it just upsets me all over again. And I have to quickly get out of those sections.

And what Merry Christmas? I haven't had a true Merry Christmas in 11 years. Little did I knew what was to come exactly 6 months later for me.:( This Christmas is going to be just a very horrible reminder of what Christmas of 10 years ago was like for me. Back then I had really dreaded opening up my presents. I really did not want to open them at all. Especially since I already knew what a few of them was going to be. Because I had sense it. And I was right a few of my presents was MJ This Is It related items. Once I had saw them. I had to excuse myself since I was in the living room with my mother, step father, my older brother, his wife, and my then 3 year old and 1 year old nephews. Of course they were too young to understand at the time of why their aunt had to suddenly leave the room. But I really had to go down in to my 2nd room I have in my mother's and step father's house. And after shutting the door of that room. I had to spent about 10 or 15 minutes really crying my eyes out. By the time I had felt well enough to go back upstairs. My brother and his family was getting ready to leave to go home. So I had to miss out on seeing my nephews opening up the rest of their presents. All thanks to what that evil ahole did to Michael. I forever lost my Christmas spirit and I really hate this time of year.

MJsBollywoodGirl7;4275884 said:
I don't get it what happen? Thanks to my depression I try to stay out of the main sections of this site as much as possible. And I also don't come in to this site as often as I used to. Why bother when every single time I go in to those sections it just upsets me all over again. And I have to quickly get out of those sections.

And what Merry Christmas? I haven't had a true Merry Christmas in 11 years. Little did I knew what was to come exactly 6 months later for me.:( This Christmas is going to be just a very horrible reminder of what Christmas of 10 years ago was like for me. Back then I had really dreaded opening up my presents. I really did not want to open them at all. Especially since I already knew what a few of them was going to be. Because I had sense it. And I was right a few of my presents was MJ This Is It related items. Once I had saw them. I had to excuse myself since I was in the living room with my mother, step father, my older brother, his wife, and my then 3 year old and 1 year old nephews. Of course they were too young to understand at the time of why their aunt had to suddenly leave the room. But I really had to go down in to my 2nd room I have in my mother's and step father's house. And after shutting the door of that room. I had to spent about 10 or 15 minutes really crying my eyes out. By the time I had felt well enough to go back upstairs. My brother and his family was getting ready to leave to go home. So I had to miss out on seeing my nephews opening up the rest of their presents. All thanks to what that evil ahole did to Michael. I forever lost my Christmas spirit and I really hate this time of year.

Sorry about that but when I posted this thread I just tried to be nice. I know it was a difficult time, I was there too. But life goes on and I´m sure MJ would like his fans to be happy and celebrating him. That´s what I try to do everyday. And I also love Christmas since I was a kid, it´s a special time for me and I also celebrate my birthday this month on december 22. So for me it´s 3 days partying. To me there´s no reason to be sad and MJ would like it that way. :)

DifferentKindOfLady;4275898 said:
Sorry about that but when I posted this thread I just tried to be nice. I know it was a difficult time, I was there too. But life goes on and I´m sure MJ would like his fans to be happy and celebrating him. That´s what I try to do everyday. And I also love Christmas since I was a kid, it´s a special time for me and I also celebrate my birthday this month on december 22. So for me it´s 3 days partying. To me there´s no reason to be sad and MJ would like it that way. :)
I agree with you but I can also understand how painful it still is, I feel that pain all the time, especially when I hear MJs songs, or see stupid media crap

MJsBollywoodGirl7;4275884 said:

I feel your pain as well, I adore Michael and wish I could turn back time and keep him safe but unfortunately I can’t, MJ loved Christmas so this year I will raise a glass to him and celebrate him like he should be celebrated. Try not to be to sad this Christmas Michael wouldn’t want you to be so unhappy. Big hugs to you and remember if u need to talk and share your pain we are all here for you

I agree with you but I can also understand how painful it still is, I feel that pain all the time, especially when I hear MJs songs, or see stupid media crap

Me too but we have to Keep going even though its hard. Lets make this christmas a positive one because that's what Michael would have wanted.

DifferentKindOfLady;4275915 said:
Me too but we have to Keep going even though its hard. Lets make this christmas a positive one because that's what Michael would have wanted.

Yes I think he would to, he wouldn’t want them two idiots to upset any of us

DifferentKindOfLady;4275898 said:

I know you were trying to be nice. And I am really truly sorry if I had ruin it. But what always gave me the Christmas spirit was that every single year up until that horrible nameless year. I used to always listen to the J5 Christmas album. And always knowing that I was going to get at least 1 or 2 wrapped MJ related present underneath the tree. Or I will buy some MJ related stuff of Ebay or Amazon.com. I remember the one year I had spent over 200 dollars on MJ concerts alone on Ebay. Now ever since what happen getting MJ related Christmas presents is the very last thing in the world that I want to get. And plus back in 2008 I was finally getting back in to the true Christmas spirit again. Especially after losing my favorite aunt 7 years before from ovarian cancer. She was only 50 years old. And I lost her about a week or so before Christmas. And no offense but I seriously really hate hearing about people who gets to celebrate their birthday. It tends to make me really angry. Since it is a constant huge reminder that I can never celebrate my birthday. And I used to really love to celebrate my birthday at one time. My 29th birthday was the last birthday I had celebrated. And on my 29th birthday I was already making big huge plans for my 30th birthday. I seriously could not wait to celebrate it. On my 30th birthday I had wanted an MJ theme birthday. Especially an MJ related birthday cake. It was something I have always wanted to have. Well that of course never happen. My 30th birthday was truly my worst birthday ever. Since it was my first birthday without him. And I was in no mood to want to celebrate it. My birthday is something I can never celebrate again. How can I when me and Michael both share a strange connection to the number 7. Since my birthday comes exactly 7 months and 25 days before his birthday. Even the time that I was born and the date of my birthday both equals to the number 7. And I can also no longer do the 3 things that I used to always do on my birthday. Which is spending the entire day watching and listening to him. And I would spend the day very h*****y wondering what him and his kids are doing. Can't do that anymore. Especially watching and listening to him. Which thanks to that ahole I now suffer from horrible anxiety and panic attacks if I so much as to try to watch and listen to him now. Or see or hear about anyone or anything that is related to him in some way. Or if I see or hear both the first and last names of that ahole. I don't know what his middle name is. Nor do I even want to know. Since I will end up really hating that name as well. Which is why I don't watch tv as much as I used to. And what still makes me very sick and angry is that I have probably about at least 2 or 3 thousands of dollars worth of MJ related items. And it is all now collecting dust never to be touch by me ever again. Most especially my MJ Opus book which is probably caked with dust by now. Since I only ever touched and look at that book 3 times since getting it almost 10 years ago. And it still really upsets me knowing all of my once beloved gorgeous MJ posters that I once had up covering the walls and doors of my bedroom. Are now down in the basement completely covered in dust. Never to be on my walls and doors ever again. Most especially the 2 I had once cherished the most my Who Is It poster and my frame TWYMMF silk poster.:(:boohoo

Last edited:
MJsBollywoodGirl7;4275960 said:
I know you were trying to be nice. And I am really truly sorry if I had ruin it. But what always gave me the Christmas spirit was that every single year up until that horrible nameless year. I used to always listen to the J5 Christmas album. And always knowing that I was going to get at least 1 or 2 wrapped MJ related present underneath the tree. Or I will buy some MJ related stuff of Ebay or Amazon.com. I remember the one year I had spent over 200 dollars on MJ concerts alone on Ebay. Now ever since what happen getting MJ related Christmas presents is the very last thing in the world that I want to get. And plus back in 2008 I was finally getting back in to the true Christmas spirit again. Especially after losing my favorite aunt 7 years before from ovarian cancer. She was only 50 years old. And I lost her about a week or so before Christmas. And no offense but I seriously really hate hearing about people who gets to celebrate their birthday. It tends to make me really angry. Since it is a constant huge reminder that I can never celebrate my birthday. And I used to really love to celebrate my birthday at one time. My 29th birthday was the last birthday I had celebrated. And on my 29th birthday I was already making big huge plans for my 30th birthday. I seriously could not wait to celebrate it. On my 30th birthday I had wanted an MJ theme birthday. Especially an MJ related birthday cake. It was something I have always wanted to have. Well that of course never happen. My 30th birthday was truly my worst birthday ever. Since it was my first birthday without him. And I was in no mood to want to celebrate it. My birthday is something I can never celebrate again. How can I when me and Michael both share a strange connection to the number 7. Since my birthday comes exactly 7 months and 25 days before his birthday. Even the time that I was born and the date of my birthday both equals to the number 7. And I can also no longer do the 3 things that I used to always do on my birthday. Which is spending the entire day watching and listening to him. And I would spend the day very h*****y wondering what him and his kids are doing. Can't do that anymore. Especially watching and listening to him. Which thanks to that ahole I now suffer from horrible anxiety and panic attacks if I so much as to try to watch and listen to him now. Or see or hear about anyone or anything that is related to him in some way. Or if I see or hear both the first and last names of that ahole. I don't know what his middle name is. Nor do I even want to know. Since I will end up really hating that name as well. Which is why I don't watch tv as much as I used to. And what still makes me very sick and angry is that I have probably about at least 2 or 3 thousands of dollars worth of MJ related items. And it is all now collecting dust never to be touch by me ever again. Most especially my MJ Opus book which is probably caked with dust by now. Since I only ever touched and look at that book 3 times since getting it almost 10 years ago. And it still really upsets me knowing all of my once beloved gorgeous MJ posters that I once had up covering the walls and doors of my bedroom. Are now down in the basement completely covered in dust. Never to be on my walls and doors ever again. Most especially the 2 I had once cherished the most my Who Is It poster and my frame TWYMMF silk poster.:(:boohoo

I don´t know what to say. I never been through that kind of stuff. Of course I was sad when he died and I cried almost everyday, but right now I try to remember the good things in him and the happiest moments. And as I said he wouldn´t want his fans to feel sad for our entire life, he wanted us to live life and to remember him, listen to his music and watching is short movies with pleasure. Honestly right now I don´t even remember he´s dead. When I listen to him and when I watch him I smile and laugh, I don´t even think he´s gone. That´s the way he wanted to be remembered.

DifferentKindOfLady;4275974 said:
I don´t know what to say. I never been through that kind of stuff. Of course I was sad when he died and I cried almost everyday, but right now I try to remember the good things in him and the happiest moments. And as I said he wouldn´t want his fans to feel sad for our entire life, he wanted us to live life and to remember him, listen to his music and watching is short movies with pleasure. Honestly right now I don´t even remember he´s dead. When I listen to him and when I watch him I smile and laugh, I don´t even think he´s gone. That´s the way he wanted to be remembered.

Yes I agree, I adore Michael and I wish so hard that he was still with us so we don't have to feel that pain of him not being here. As much as it hurts I want to watch him and listen to his music because it reminds me how truly lucky I was for being a fan of the most amazing and kind man that ever lived, don't get me wrong it's still painful when do watch him but I know it's what Michael would want.

Please don't take this the wrong way and I'm not being rude but have u spoken to anyone about how u feel, it worries me that u can't even look or listen to anything MJ related, I fully understand where u are coming from it took me ages to look or listen to him again and some days I still cry now for what we have lost. Maybe u should start of with small things were MJ is concerned, cry if u have to but I think eventually it will make u feel better so u can enjoy him again

Yes I agree, I adore Michael and I wish so hard that he was still with us so we don't have to feel that pain of him not being here. As much as it hurts I want to watch him and listen to his music because it reminds me how truly lucky I was for being a fan of the most amazing and kind man that ever lived, don't get me wrong it's still painful when do watch him but I know it's what Michael would want.

Yes I agree. He left his music to us, so we can remember him and he said once that if you want to be close to me listen to my music. His legacy should be enjoyed by everyone.

As this is an Xmas thread I’ve decided what I’m getting for a present, my 2nd MJ tattoo. I’ve waited weeks for it and I’m hopefully going on Friday, fitting way to celebrate Michael at Christmas I think and to show everyone I know how much I love him

Alh21;4276144 said:
As this is an Xmas thread I’ve decided what I’m getting for a present, my 2nd MJ tattoo. I’ve waited weeks for it and I’m hopefully going on Friday, fitting way to celebrate Michael at Christmas I think and to show everyone I know how much I love him

Oh that's awesome! What kind of tattoo are you going to get?
I don't have tattoos but I would like to make one about MJ, but I'm too scared of needles and I react bad to pain.

I don't have tattoos but I would like to make one about MJ, but I'm too scared of needles and I react bad to pain.

I'm thinking his initials this time, my other one is an infinity with a crown, tbh it was painful just like little pins on the skin, I have a high pain threshold so I might not feel it as much. Even if it had been painful MJ is worth it lol. I got my first one at 49 so u have loads of time yet lol

I'm thinking his initials this time, my other one is an infinity with a crown, tbh it was painful just like little pins on the skin, I have a high pain threshold so I might not feel it as much. Even if it had been painful MJ is worth it lol. I got my first one at 49 so u have loads of time yet lol

That is beautiful! :)
Yeah maybe one day I get courage and get one. I would like to get one with the Bad logo and the dangerous cover (with his eyes) just like Paris.

This is me, exactly! If I were to ever get a tattoo, it would be Michael-related, but I am needle-phobic, so no tattoos for me.

DifferentKindOfLady;4275819 said:
I know is kinda soon, but I want to wish you all good holidays. I hope the next year be great and let´s hope that all the shit that happened this year will disappear. ;)

Amen to that!

Merry Christmas to you all.

09223f915a8d972af31f3b75503086df.jpg

Mikky Dee;4276200 said:
This is me, exactly! If I were to ever get a tattoo, it would be Michael-related, but I am needle-phobic, so no tattoos for me.

I would get a tattoo but I would have to be totally knocked out, so I don´t feel any pain! :D

That is beautiful! :)
Yeah maybe one day I get courage and get one. I would like to get one with the Bad logo and the dangerous cover (with his eyes) just like Paris.

That's a big tattoo lol and yes probably painful, I like the bad logo thou

Did WiWi fell down? (baby talk)

Back