Proud Member
Hi, everyone. my name is Zad. New here.

Listening to Heaven Can Wait. Crying a little. I miss him so much. :(

Welcome Zad! Yes, sometimes it isn't easy....even after ten years. :(

We all miss him Zad, we all do. Welcome btw.

Michael was a truly special one. It's incredible to think just how much talent, soul and love for people God poured out into his heart, every since he was a little boy. He then took all those God-given qualities and worked so hard to achieve everything that he did, while bringing joy and helping so many. Unfortunately, because his was a very bright light, he also attracted the very worst in this world. No matter how much they try to tarnish and diminish that light, truth, justice and love will have the last word.

We all miss him Zad, we all do. Welcome btw.

Michael was a truly special one. It's incredible to think just how much talent, soul and love for people God poured out into his heart, every since he was a little boy. He then took all those God-given qualities and worked so hard to achieve everything that he did, while bringing joy and helping so many. Unfortunately, because his was a very bright light, he also attracted the very worst in this world. No matter how much they try to tarnish and diminish that light, truth, justice and love will have the last word.
Beautiful words!

Back