Green shirt rehearsal

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
Does anyone have any information about this photo?
df2b9a81309df80f4d19332e7d368361.jpg

that looks edited, as far as i know Michael owns no shirt of that color back in 88/89.

BUT, i've never seen this before, where did you get it?

Yeah that’s edited.

that looks edited, as far as i know Michael owns no shirt of that color back in 88/89.

BUT, i've never seen this before, where did you get it?
I have loads of mj pics...didnt know i had that 1 until today. & he might have worn a green shirt but im pretty sure this aint editied. I zoomed in & i rarely have photoshopped mj pics. I hate em BUT if so.....I never seen this show with his hair like this with the dangerous era face

It looks like TWYMMF (due to the hair style and the white ribbon belt)....possibly rehearsals and more than likely a screen shot taken from a paused video; but the blue shirt has definitely been edited to colour it green. For the life of me, I don't know why people do this kind of thing. The blue shirt for TWYMMF is iconic and should never be changed to another colour, in my opinion.

It's edited but I guess some fans do it to imagine how Michael would look in a different color shirt etc. though, they shouldn't do it because it ruin all the perfectly good pictures that we won't never get again or hard to find.

This is clearly edited; you can see a green spot on his hand from a mistake by the editor.

Yeah, as soon as I saw the pic, I thought "I feel like that shirt is supposed to be blue." I know he sometimes wore green, but it's kind of odd to see him in it.

TheBadTour1988;4276625 said:
I just can't understand why "fans" loves to edit images like that ¬¬

It's not that serious. Simmer down.

Back