What do you admire about Michael?

What do you admire the most about Michael?

• Total voters

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member

Last edited:
Especially his character. I couldn't cope with everything he'd been through. He had to be very strong to be able to deal with all that shit!

DifferentKindOfLady;4276736 said:
Especially his character. I couldn't cope with everything he'd been through. He had to be very strong to be able to deal with all that shit!

True. He just kept marching on, no matter what, à la Gandhi.

“Satyagraha is a weapon of the strong; it admits of no violence under any circumstance whatsoever; and it ever insists upon truth.”

My deepest respect for that.

ScreenOrigami;4276740 said:
True. He just kept marching on, no matter what, à la Gandhi.

“Satyagraha is a weapon of the strong; it admits of no violence under any circumstance whatsoever; and it ever insists upon truth.”

My deepest respect for that.

Yes, or like Martin Luther King. Both non violent people.

I admire that he kept trying to learn and grow without becoming comfortable in one place in his career.

I chose "all of the above", but I have spoken often about his humanitarianism. That is probably what I do admire the most about him. Much of what he did for individual people, groups of people and the world still remains unknown by the population at large....at least, they are unaware of the depths of his empathy and his propensity to help and do some good, wherever he went.

He was very strong. I don't think I could cope with all of that either. there was times when he did fall out though. mostly in private because you know Michael. he was very shy and he didn't like expressing some of his feelings in public only it was in a song etc. he was an gentleman and had manners.

I chose "all of the above", but I have spoken often about his humanitarianism. That is probably what I do admire the most about him. Much of what he did for individual people, groups of people and the world still remains unknown by the population at large....at least, they are unaware of the depths of his empathy and his propensity to help and do some good, wherever he went.

You know why that happens? Because of the shitty press. They choose not to document those things and instead they tell lies and spread false rumors.

He was very strong. I don't think I could cope with all of that either. there was times when he did fall out though. mostly in private because you know Michael. he was very shy and he didn't like expressing some of his feelings in public only it was in a song etc. he was an gentleman and had manners.

Yeah! If those things happened to me I would probably kill myself or I would probably punch all those suckers in the face!

Yeah! If those things happened to me I would probably kill myself or I would probably punch all those suckers in the face!

well at least you being honest. he actually did snap a few times. someone who push one of his fans and he said don't touch my fans F*** you.

ugh. I hate he had to live life like that. his whole life been crap but he still manage to show his talent and help us. and I thank him for that.

Back