Will There Ever be Another Person Like Michael - In Another Lifetime of Century?

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
People always have this question and i think the same way. what do you think? i mean some of us won't be alive to see it if it does happens. i'm not saying someone to replace Michael in anyway. it just that ever lifetime and century we get someone new with great talents.

post you opinions and thoughts here.

also if this thread is in the wrong board please deleted or move it please.

thank you.

Last edited:
NO, there will never be another person with the influence or impact that Michael made. There was something special and unique in the way he affected people around the world. I’ve seen no one else do that before or since.

Re: Do you think there will be another person similar to Michael in another lifetime or century?

Talent alone doesn't get anyone anywhere. It's always talent + luck.

He was the package of talent, pain channeled into ambition, being at the right time, in the right place, meeting the right talended people that believed in him and added their bit of magic, so it all could erupt into this huge phenomenon.

Will something like that happen again? Possibly, but for sure completely different, because the game keeps changing.

Re: Do you think there will be another person similar to Michael in another lifetime or century?

Looking at the music industry in present times, I highly doubt it. There will never be anyone like Michael. I fear music may evolve for the worst as it already has.

Hell no!!! He was unique. And in the music business today there is no one that comes close.

For every generation...
The 60's had the Beatles/Elvis
The 70's had soul/funk.. introducing us to The Jackson 5..
MICHAEL JACKSON OWNED THE 80'S AND EVEN THE 90'S ON TOP OF FALSE ACCUSATIONS... which today would ruin anyone with money.. (R.Kelly/Bill Cosby)
I personally think every talent in entertainment or business has been discovered so for someone else to become as big as Michael... well.. Not any time soon...
L.O.V.E

I don't think another artist in my lifetime will have a similar combination of the impact, talent, and uniqueness that Michael had.

I highly doubt anyone will reach Michael's level of success any time soon. Some have tried, Justin Timberlake being one example...but it hasn't worked very well.

No, no and no.

In my opinion it could happen. of course they won't never be as Michael because there is only one Michael. but i really think somewhere down the line someone probably be as somewhat big as Michael. i mean look at Mozart and Beethoven. i can name a lot of people.

also it doesn't have to be musician wise either.

do i think there will be someone like Michael? it's possible. maybe not all the talent he had but definitely something similar.

like i said who knows. half us probably won't be able to see it. but hey hopefully our great grandchildren will.

do i think anytime soon? no. that's why i said probably in next 100 years. every century always has that special someone who have a special talent.

also every century always have there own thing so only god knows how things will be in next century. the world is always changing.

Last edited:
If there would be someone like Michael Jackson in the future, there would have been someone like him in the past... There wasn't.

There is one, and we were lucky to have witnessed the magic.

OOoo... this, is my kind of thread :D . You know, it's interesting that you should ask this kind of question. Sometimes i can be somewhat of a mad scientist. I've done extensive research on extra ordinary people. I believe in gods, angels, and magic... So, yes i believe there are other Michaels out there...

The answer is probably yes... And I think that one day he will be sadly forgotten as the centuries and milleniums goes by.
We are lucky to have lived in his time.

The answer is probably yes... And I think that one day he will be sadly forgotten as the centuries and milleniums goes by.
We are lucky to have lived in his time.

I doubt that will ever happen. For example, we still listen to Mozart today and he died in 1791. Michael will never be forgotten, just like Mozart never will

I doubt that will ever happen. For example, we still listen to Mozart today and he died in 1791. Michael will never be forgotten, just like Mozart never will

Do you really think that in the year 5387 or 9432 someone will listen to Mozart, Elvis, The Beatles, Queen, Michael etc.? Let's be real... Surely they will be in history books, but they would be considered prehistoric and not relevant anymore.
It's the same when we read about Julius Caesar, Cleopatra or Tutankhamun... They were relevant people for their time, but nowadays they are replaced by the people who are influent in our time.

Do you really think that in the year 5387 or 9432 someone will listen to Mozart, Elvis, The Beatles, Queen, Michael etc.? Let's be real... Surely they will be in history books, but they would be considered prehistoric and not relevant anymore.
It's the same when we read about Julius Caesar, Cleopatra or Tutankhamun... They were relevant people for their time, but nowadays they are replaced by the people who are influent in our time.

Exactly, I guess at some point in time we all will be forgotten... ( as hard as it may sound )... some sooner, some later...

But back to the original question, combined everything Michael was: his talent, his pure good heart, the impact he had and still has on so many people... I highly doubt this will EVER happen again.

Yes but we still listen about those people and the majority of people know and heard about those people. Michael will be the same. Who knows the future? Maybe he will be talked about.

I have fun tracking down information on the extra ordinary. It's interesting you mj fans should mention ppl like Mozart, Elvis and Tutankhamun, because i love things like that. Did you know angels can be here on earth with us in the flesh...?

Back