Kingsman: secret service fans ??

miss rose

Proud Member
That 100% kickass film we all know and love... Are there any fans out there? I first fell in love with Kingsman when i saw the Golden Circle. I saw it in those movable chairs. It was early fall, so when the chair started blowing wind behind my ear, it felt like i was in the fight scene with eggsy and charlie lol :kickass:

Anyways let me know if you collect items, or what sequel you like, and tell a bit about the comic books. Also which actor do you like? I like Taron Egerton.

I know this thread is left open for other comments, but i just wanted to add, I am actually a huge admirer of Taron Egerton. I keep track of a lot of his work. The Dark Crystal age of resistance, Rocketman, Sing... Oh yes, i actually saw the movie Sing :D ! Taron really has a great voice. I find him to be rather a genius, multi talented and very a interesting and engaging person. I'm rooting for you MR Egerton!! Can't wait for more of your films!! :D.

Ok, so i like the whole principal behind kingsman; they're a spy agency protector of humanity, but what i can't help but notice is how eccentrically crazy they are in their combat skills. For example, i like the church scene when Galahad takes out a whole place of 200 people. I just love how he is so smart, thrift and really out maneuvers the enemy. Or the way he locks himself in a room with more than two dangerous men during the "manners maketh man " scene.

During the intro. in Kingsman part 1 Secret Service, we meet the very first kingsman. He asks the bad guy "I suppose asking for a cup of sugar is taking things a step too far." Then he whips out a gun and starts shooting the thug mercilessly more than once in the stomach while backing him up.
And...let's see what's another example of "kingsman on crack" behavior. Ok, i love how Eggsy asks Merlin for permission to blow away the cars that are chasing him in Golden Circle, when he is through doing this, you should see the near psychopathic expression on his face...

Lol, personally that's what has me so enchanted with them.

i love this section of the mj forum. I like "Anything goes and "what about us".

Last edited:
For my friends who respond to this thread. I may be offline for a while starting January the 20. So if i don't respond, that's why.

Back