Reconnecting: Newbie wondering if anyone is from MJJEternal?

YoDogs102

Proud Member
Hello all! :clap:

Coming back to the fandom is such a wild experience. I don't even really know where to begin so apologies if this post is a little wandering. I recently went to a show by Who's Bad, the MJ Tribute Band, and they were amazing and so so good. It reminded me of all the time I spent in the fandom circa 2009-2013, especially on the MJJEternal forum. I met so many great friends, learned so much and got to connect with the fandom. Coming here and seeing the similarities from the signatures to the forum emojis to all the forum games and threads, it really is a throwback. :woohoo:

Well enough rambling from me haha, I was wondering if anyone here was also on MJJEternal and maybe if there's a warm welcome available for a homecoming? :wub:

Thank you for the warm welcome! I really enjoyed my time on MJJE so I'm really excited for this come around :D

Hello and welcome to MJJC! With the thousands of members we have, there are bound to be some from MJJE....not sure if they're active any more, though. I was originally on MJFC and then Positively Michael and now I'm here! :)

I'm sorry I'm just seeing this now but yes omg!! This is so great, this makes me so happy haha! Yes, I've been doing well, going through life and all, how have you been? Have you been on other forums since then or have you just sprung back into the mix of things like I have?

Back