Could this video show a more complete version of Beautiful Girl?

Xeones

Proud Member
Oh, boy... Here comes Xeones with that song again...

In all seriousness. I was watching this video last night, and I heard a few differences to the released version that we have. Maybe it's my ears playing tricks, or some of the tracks were stripped back here. Let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5BYpMd-U-Y

Hard to tell since this is missing the vocal. The beatbox sounds quite prominent here but I could easily have missed it in the version we have.

Oh, boy... Here comes Xeones with that song again...

In all seriousness. I was watching this video last night, and I heard a few differences to the released version that we have. Maybe it's my ears playing tricks, or some of the tracks were stripped back here. Let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5BYpMd-U-Y

It is a slightly different version with a different percussion sound before the longer instrumental part (where Michael shakes his hand and then starts to dance).

It is a slightly different version with a different percussion sound before the longer instrumental part (where Michael shakes his hand and then starts to dance).

Perhaps slightly changed just for the interview, then. My search for a more complete version continues!

Xeones;4278481 said:
Perhaps slightly changed just for the interview, then. My search for a more complete version continues!

I’m guessing that it’s a version that Michael and Brad worked on after releasing it on ‘The Ultimate Collection’ in 2004.
Just like Michael and Neff-U reworked other ‘unreleased’ songs from the box set later on, like ‘The Way You Love Me’
I don’t think it was changed for the interview necessarily.

Yes the Automation part on the percussion is different from the version on TUC.

Back