Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roleplaying

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 191
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Re: Roleplaying

I love to roleplay. I gonna was planning making a roleplay thread that's only that's allow here. my roleplaying is good but my level is more family-friendly and rated G. I can go about rated PG or rated PG-13 but i'm mostly family-friendly and rated G.

so if you want a cute roleplayer just ask. i'm new to the Michael Jackson roleplaying so you might not want me because i'm a beginner but i tend to catch on fast depend on what it is or what the plot is about.

good luck I hope you find someone to roleplay with.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Roleplaying

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    I love to roleplay. I gonna was planning making a roleplay thread that's only that's allow here. my roleplaying is good but my level is more family-friendly and rated G. I can go about rated PG or rated PG-13 but i'm mostly family-friendly and rated G.

so if you want a cute roleplayer just ask. i'm new to the Michael Jackson roleplaying so you might not want me because i'm a beginner but i tend to catch on fast depend on what it is or what the plot is about.

good luck I hope you find someone to roleplay with.
    It's perfectly all right to prefer more G-rated things. Most of my rps aren't terribly explicit anyways. Sometimes I venture a bit darker but I don't normally push a PG-13-ish rating.

As for wanting to rp with you, well it just depends on your style of writing and whether I feel it'd mesh or not. I don't care too much about experience so long as we click.