Roleplaying

Lucretia

Proud Member
Does anyone roleplay around here? It's like writing a story but with another person or sometimes a group. I usually rp on tumblr but I'm trying to branch out a bit.

Well, slashette, as much as i am very artistic and creative and have a special fondness of movies and theater, i am ironically a fish out of water when it comes to hard core knowledge of theater. So, you'll have to pick something and enlighten me on the details , but i am talented in this area and a fast learner. I'm up for anything.

Oh, sorry correction books, tv shows ? OH! yeah that know. Sure we can do something from a tv show.

Well, slashette, as much as i am very artistic and creative and have a special fondness of movies and theater, i am ironically a fish out of water when it comes to hard core knowledge of theater. So, you'll have to pick something and enlighten me on the details , but i am talented in this area and a fast learner. I'm up for anything.

Oh, sorry correction books, tv shows ? OH! yeah that know. Sure we can do something from a tv show.

LOL it's all right. TV shows was just an example to be honest. I was just wondering what your preferences were because some people refer to rp tv shows and the like and some prefer to do original work. :)

oh, orginal work. You mean like make up our own skit? Ok, yes, i know what you mean. Sure we can do either one, i'd prefer to make up our own skit. :cool:

sorry , i didn't know how soon you'd respond to me. I'm here if ya need. :)

oh, original work. You mean like make up our own skit? Ok, yes, i know what you mean. Sure we can do either one, i'd prefer to make up our own skit. :cool:

I do have this MJ centric plot where he met this girl while filming bad and they become friends if you're interested in that. I have a timeline written up for it too.

Did anyone mention roleplay? I loooooove roleplay.

I do have this MJ centric plot where he met this girl while filming bad and they become friends if you're interested in that. I have a timeline written up for it too.

Oh, but that's basically fanfiction. I had other things on my mind :rolleyes: I better get out of here; this thread ain't for me :fear:

Good luck with writing and happy dreamin' girls........and PoP :D Looking forward to your little story. Just one request - make sure that Michael and that bad chick remain just good friends. Ok, so that was lame. Sorry, I just couldn't,,,,,,,,help it :rofl: I'll by on my merry way now. Y'all have fun in here dreamin' away :kickass:

Last edited:
Did anyone mention roleplay? I loooooove roleplay.

Oh, but that's basically fanfiction. I had other things on my mind :rolleyes::fear: I better get out of here; this thread ain't for me.

Good luck with writing and happy dreamin' girls........and PoP :D Looking forward to your little story. Just one request - make sure that Michael and that bad chick remain just good friends. Ok, so that was lame. Sorry, I just couldn't,,,,,,,,help it :rofl: I'll by on my merry way now. Y'all have fun in here dreamin' away :kickass:

I'm a little lost here, are you implying something dirty? (I hope I don't sound defensive I'm just a bit confused.)

I'm a little lost here, are you implying something dirty? (I hope I don't sound defensive I'm just a bit confused.)

Not sure what your definition of 'dirty' is. But where I'm from, the space formally known as NaughtyLand, there's nothing that dirty about the adult activities I got on my mind. But those truly do NOT make the object of this thread, so feel free to return to the original idea.

And don't worry; you didn't sound defensive. I can leave people baffled every now and then - sometimes for the better, other times for the worse. Sorry if I've interrupted a bit the flow with my naughty little insertion. Looking forward to what you guys have to write :popcorn:

Not sure what your definition of 'dirty' is. But where I'm from, the space formally known as NaughtyLand, there's nothing that dirty about the adult activities I got on my mind. But those truly do NOT make the object of this thread, so feel free to return to the original idea.

And don't worry; you didn't sound defensive. I can leave people baffled every now and then - sometimes for the better, other times for the worse. Sorry if I've interrupted a bit the flow with my naughty little insertion. Looking forward to what you guys have to write :popcorn:

Ah, okay. No worries. :)

I love to roleplay. I gonna was planning making a roleplay thread that's only that's allow here. my roleplaying is good but my level is more family-friendly and rated G. I can go about rated PG or rated PG-13 but i'm mostly family-friendly and rated G.

so if you want a cute roleplayer just ask. i'm new to the Michael Jackson roleplaying so you might not want me because i'm a beginner but i tend to catch on fast depend on what it is or what the plot is about. :)

good luck I hope you find someone to roleplay with. :)

I love to roleplay. I gonna was planning making a roleplay thread that's only that's allow here. my roleplaying is good but my level is more family-friendly and rated G. I can go about rated PG or rated PG-13 but i'm mostly family-friendly and rated G.

so if you want a cute roleplayer just ask. i'm new to the Michael Jackson roleplaying so you might not want me because i'm a beginner but i tend to catch on fast depend on what it is or what the plot is about. :)

good luck I hope you find someone to roleplay with. :)

It's perfectly all right to prefer more G-rated things. Most of my rps aren't terribly explicit anyways. Sometimes I venture a bit darker but I don't normally push a PG-13-ish rating.

As for wanting to rp with you, well it just depends on your style of writing and whether I feel it'd mesh or not. I don't care too much about experience so long as we click.

i like to do it too. Ive not done it for a while tho so bound to be a bit rusty

Back