Have You Ever Dreamed About Michael?

Have You Ever Dreamed About Michael?

• Total voters
Unfortunately I can barely remember any of my Michael related dreams.

At one time back when we still had him. I used to have the most greatest dreams about him. They were totally the best you can ever want to have about him. Since we were always either lovers or the best of friends in those dreams. But now ever since what happen to him. I had have nothing but horrible very upsetting vivid nightmares about him. Which explains why I have such severe insomnia now. And I would rather have insomnia than to experience another one of those nightmares. And whats worst I am still haunted by the ones I had a month after what happen to him. Those nightmares I can never get out of my head no matter how hard I tried. It is no wonder why I am still suffering from depression as well as both anxiety and panic attacks now. I know I have ptsd. Since I have some of the symptoms. One of them being horrific nightmares. Because when I think of how I used to be when it came to him. Compare to how I am now when it comes to him. All of my MJ related stuff that I once deeply cherished and loved. Is now buried inside of 2 closets and the basement. Never to be touch or seen by me ever again. And this coming horrible June date is going to mark 3 years since I last listen to him.:( :boohoo

Unfortunately I can barely remember any of my Michael related dreams.

I don't seem to remember many of my dreams, either, but I did have an extremely vivid dream of Michael, not long after he passed away.
That dream stays with me still to this day, almost as though it's a memory rather than a dream.

To be honest i never did. late last year it was just random with a silly prank someone threw a pie in his face. which Michael did loved and pranks. but lately i have. most of the dreams have him and my mom in them. holding teddy bears and koloas.

my grandmother pass away last year. so i'm not surprise. we all have an spiritual connection.

I did a few times but I don't remember them in detail. I just remember one where we were kind of hanging out with other friends of mine and we were chatting and having fun... but more like a dream it was a flash really.

Not a lot, and every time I dream about Michael I get so excited that I wake up, lol! It's mostly chilling or playing something together, but only super short.

One time I dreamed I'm eating dinner with the whole Jackson family. And Michael felt so uncomfortable with his family, and me at one point too. So we both left. Can't remember the rest, but it was a sad dream.

I had a Jackson-related dream recently where I was distantly related to the Jacksons through marriage. It was more of Janet dream than a Michael dream, to be honest.

I have. The one that I first had as q teen and that sometimes repeatedly occurs is...l am about to give birth and the doctor is called. So the door open and Michael is the doc, fully covered,exept eyes.
??And l be like...ok, l can't do it with him....and l wanna leave. And then I wake up.???to this day,no matter how many times I have had this dream,that sequence ends there??

Yeah, I can remember two dreams about Michael. One, where I went to a This is It concert(In the dream he never died) with my friend and my mom, and I was invited on stage because we had front row seats, and another one, I was homeless, and Michael took me in his limo to Neverland and we were just hanging out there at Neverland until I woke up. Right before i woke up we were stargazing together. :)

I once heard an unreleased song in a dream. And I don't mean a leaked song, I mean something totally unknown my brain made up. I don't actually remember the lyrics or melody but it was good.
Probably another time too, but my dreams are very random and don't make much sense and I don't remember exactly what went on.

Then, I have a very clear memory of having a Joe Strummer song in my dream the night "just before" Joe Strummer died (the Minstrel Boy cover, the non-instrumental version I think) ... for Michael I may have a similar memory, something like Heal The World or Man In The Mirror, but actually that memory regarding Michael is so vague I doubt about it. (And I don't have any similar memories for any other dead artists.)

Last edited:
I once heard an unreleased song in a dream. And I don't mean a leaker song, I mean something totally unknown my brain made up. I don't actually remember the lyrics or melody but it was good.
Off-topic but this has happened to me. Not Michael songs just ... songs. Something my brain has 'written' in my sleep but all I can remember the next day is that I had a really fab song in my head that I had written (I usually don't remember anything from any of my dreams).

And, er, that's it. I have never been able to retrieve any of them. It's weird. I am not a musician or a singer.

Since then I actually dreamed about MJ once.
I was editing something on a modern computer, in some kind of studio or technical place. I don't remember if it was sound or video and what it was about (I do not even remember if it was MJ-related. At some point, coming from a door on my left, there was MJ from approximately Thriller era (or later?*) who came and was giving opinions on stuff in the editing. Then, there was no tension or enthusiasm, just quiet work... but his opinion didn't feel too relevant, or they were complicated... The whole memory is not very precise.

* I wonder if he hadn't changed some point into MJ from late-Bad/Dangerous era.

Last edited:
Also, technically, I can't vote in this poll. (Did it expire? Or did it break with forum changes?)

Pinging @Hiker for reasons!

I have, three times now.

Well, technically he wasn't present in the first one. I dreamed it was possible to travel back in time so that I could meet Michael IRL and apologize to him (I'm a fairly recent fan; long story, lol). But then when I was about to do it, I woke up... Gah! Most frustrating dream I've ever had!

In the second one, I actually did get to meet him! It wasn't really a sequel to the first one I don't think, there was nothing about time travel or anything. But either way, I dreamed I was at Neverland Ranch with Michael and a bunch of kids, and there was this big tree with vines hanging in it. And we were all just climbing on those vines and hanging from there LOL, as if we were in a jungle. There was a little girl who fell asleep in one? :ROFLMAO: I don't even know, lol. It was definitely a very Michael-esque dream! I could totally see him do something like this IRL.

The third one... Um. I'm not gonna say what it was about here. 😳 It's not really safe for younger minds. :ROFLMAO: I think you can already guess where it went LMAO but I'll spare you the details. 😜

Oh my god. I have had SO many dreams about Michael, I couldn't possibly recount all of them. But here's a sample...

1) The first dream I ever had about him, it was the start of the Thriller era and we were dating (obviously) and he was feeling a lot of stress and pressure. So I remember sitting with him and holding his hand and rubbing his back, just listening to him vent his concerns. We talked for hours and hours and I tried to offer support. I was madly in love love (obviously). At some point in the dream (which lasted for several years) he ended up breaking up with me in the dream because he couldn't give back emotionally because he had to focus on his career. I understood, but was heartbroken, but supported him as a friend from the distance, terribly in love forever. This dream is super on brand, I know.

2) I had a dream once where I was checking into a hotel or something and I saw a Christmas drawing sitting on a countertop. As I stared at it, I realized that young, child Michael was stuck in the drawing, and in danger. I had to some how go and save him. SO, somehow, I ventured into the drawing and then I became an animated being, like everyone else, and the rest of the dream was in hand drawn animation. I had to save young Michael from someone who was trying to hurt him. Don't worry, I succeeded.

3) I had another dream where I saw Michael from a distance on some kind of film set and I was trying to find my way over to him (in this dream I think we knew each other, so I wasn't just some wild fan) but Madonna kept trying to talk to me. I'm not a Madonna fan, so I have no idea why she was there in my psyche. But needless to say, in the dream I was ditching her and trying to get to Michael #tooreal

4) I had another dream where someone told me and another fan friend that Michael was actually alive and performing in Las Vegas. We didn't believe it but this person was very adamant that Michael was performing in some kind of costume. So we went and were very excited. You could tell everyone in the audience was a fan who had heard the same thing at some point. Anyway, this horrible old woman came out and started performing and everyone around me and my friend were crying and saying Michael looked so great in his disguise and i was FURIOUS. THAT'S NOT MICHAEL YOU FOOLS. But everyone was telling us it was him. I eventually escaped that madness, later to find out that Michael was there, but in the audience and watching the entire performance. Whew. What a trip.

5) I have also had an insane number of dreams that I can't get into here because, like @DangerousGal91 they aren't safe for young minds. But needless to say, those were some satisfying dreams 😂

SO many others, I'm not even going to attempt to recount.

But yes. I dream about Michael very, very often. Sometimes nightly, but he doesn't always appear as himself. Sometimes I have dreams that he's not even in, but that involve him. Recently I dreamt that Taylor Swift posted a video on Instagram defending Michael and discussing how much she loved him. What a win that would be!

***Also, it might seem strange to dream about Michael as often as I do, but I am someone who has several extremely vivid dreams every night and typically remember them in significant detail the next day. I'm not just a total freak lol

Well, technically he wasn't present in the first one. I dreamed it was possible to travel back in time so that I could meet Michael IRL and apologize to him (I'm a fairly recent fan; long story, lol). But then when I was about to do it, I woke up... Gah! Most frustrating dream I've ever had!
That is torturous!! I have also had dreams in which I was about to reach Michael and then woke up. What a disaster.

In the second one, I actually did get to meet him! It wasn't really a sequel to the first one I don't think, there was nothing about time travel or anything. But either way, I dreamed I was at Neverland Ranch with Michael and a bunch of kids, and there was this big tree with vines hanging in it. And we were all just climbing on those vines and hanging from there LOL, as if we were in a jungle. There was a little girl who fell asleep in one? :ROFLMAO: I don't even know, lol. It was definitely a very Michael-esque dream! I could totally see him do something like this IRL.
This is so sweet ❤️

The third one... Um. I'm not gonna say what it was about here. 😳 It's not really safe for younger minds. :ROFLMAO: I think you can already guess where it went LMAO but I'll spare you the details. 😜
I WANT ALL THE DETAILS 😉

JK. These things are best saved for our own selfish enjoyment lol.

Oh my god. I have had SO many dreams about Michael, I couldn't possibly recount all of them. But here's a sample...

1) The first dream I ever had about him, it was the start of the Thriller era and we were dating (obviously) and he was feeling a lot of stress and pressure. So I remember sitting with him and holding his hand and rubbing his back, just listening to him vent his concerns. We talked for hours and hours and I tried to offer support. I was madly in love love (obviously). At some point in the dream (which lasted for several years) he ended up breaking up with me in the dream because he couldn't give back emotionally because he had to focus on his career. I understood, but was heartbroken, but supported him as a friend from the distance, terribly in love forever. This dream is super on brand, I know.
Man, you call my first-ever Michael dream torturous, but this? 😭 Goodness gracious, I'd feel so furious!! Finally getting to date him in a dream, only for him to break up with you... At least you were still in love with him, but argh!! I'm not sure I could've handled that, honestly...

Hard agree regarding the "on brand" part, though. :ROFLMAO:
2) I had a dream once where I was checking into a hotel or something and I saw a Christmas drawing sitting on a countertop. As I stared at it, I realized that young, child Michael was stuck in the drawing, and in danger. I had to some how go and save him. SO, somehow, I ventured into the drawing and then I became an animated being, like everyone else, and the rest of the dream was in hand drawn animation. I had to save young Michael from someone who was trying to hurt him. Don't worry, I succeeded.
Okay, ooookay, I want to say some things real quick!!
  1. I sure hope the Jackson 5 Christmas album was playing in the background as some sort of "soundtrack" to the dream. It'd be too fitting! :love:
  2. More importantly though, this dream together with my time travel one... I know this isn't the fanfic section, but what always bothers me about fics featuring Michael is that it's so often just smut, and way too fast-paced to boot (Michael wasn't like that at all IRL!!). Despite all my... unhinged comments elsewhere on the board, I'm actually very uncomfortable with smut featuring real people, especially when it has some sort of author-insert protagonist (or alternatively, when the smut makes Michael gay... He was not gay, and especially not for Prince, who wasn't gay either (unlike what one garbage rag of a website I found one time claimed as being a fact...). Argh!!). Like... This is just a "me-thing", but I don't want to read about some author insert doing the dirty with Michael!! But those two dreams that we each had, on the other hand... Now those would be some interesting fanfic ideas. No smut, ideally no dating either (though a one-sided crush on the protag's part is OK, I mean... 😅), but interesting ideas inspired by sci-fi, fantasy or what-have-you where Michael still acts the same way he would've IRL. Like no, those two scenarios can't happen IRL either, but they're at least creative and would have a much wider appeal to boot. (For the record, I'm fine with a protag that the reader (keyword) can project onto, but even then I absolutely do not want smut.)
3) I had another dream where I saw Michael from a distance on some kind of film set and I was trying to find my way over to him (in this dream I think we knew each other, so I wasn't just some wild fan) but Madonna kept trying to talk to me. I'm not a Madonna fan, so I have no idea why she was there in my psyche. But needless to say, in the dream I was ditching her and trying to get to Michael #tooreal
Madonna, cockblock of the century! Maybe she just wanted Michael to herself!! Rude!! *shakes fist* 😡
4) I had another dream where someone told me and another fan friend that Michael was actually alive and performing in Las Vegas. We didn't believe it but this person was very adamant that Michael was performing in some kind of costume. So we went and were very excited. You could tell everyone in the audience was a fan who had heard the same thing at some point. Anyway, this horrible old woman came out and started performing and everyone around me and my friend were crying and saying Michael looked so great in his disguise and i was FURIOUS. THAT'S NOT MICHAEL YOU FOOLS. But everyone was telling us it was him. I eventually escaped that madness, later to find out that Michael was there, but in the audience and watching the entire performance. Whew. What a trip.
😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: LOLLLLL okay this one had me dying of laughter!!! And you know what? I could actually kinda see Michael pull this as some sort of prank, and with the other people being in on it! LOL!! Oh man this sounds like it would be a great comedy sketch too, or something like it. You keep dreaming up some great creative ideas! The brain of a writer, perhaps? 🤔 😁
5) I have also had an insane number of dreams that I can't get into here because, like @DangerousGal91 they aren't safe for young minds. But needless to say, those were some satisfying dreams 😂
Girllllll we can talk about them in detail... elsewhere. ;) :ROFLMAO:

But yes. I dream about Michael very, very often. Sometimes nightly, but he doesn't always appear as himself. Sometimes I have dreams that he's not even in, but that involve him. Recently I dreamt that Taylor Swift posted a video on Instagram defending Michael and discussing how much she loved him. What a win that would be!
Man if Taylor did that, I'd gain so much respect for her! I still wouldn't be a fan probably, but respect? Absolutely!
***Also, it might seem strange to dream about Michael as often as I do, but I am someone who has several extremely vivid dreams every night and typically remember them in significant detail the next day. I'm not just a total freak lol
Okay, listen. If anything, I am jealous!! Like, so so so so insanely jealous. I really don't dream about Michael that often, and sometimes I'm not even sure whether I did or not (my memory is poor... 😭). Though at the same time, I think if I did dream about him, I would've remembered it because how can you forget a friggen Michael Jackson dream?!?! The idea actually frustrates me, and I really hope I never forgot any, because I'd be angry at myself if I did!!
That is torturous!! I have also had dreams in which I was about to reach Michael and then woke up. What a disaster.
Yeahhhh... Like I said above, the idea of the dream is awesome, and I just wish it had continued. I'm still considering turning it into a fic of sorts. (Just don't expect any "Manhood antics" lol, like I also mentioned above.)
This is so sweet ❤️
Right?? I think it was one of the best dreams I've probably ever had. I actually even had a small chat with Michael while that little girl was asleep in his arms (forgot to mention that part!). He was cracking some jokes about the girl sleeping at such an odd location. :ROFLMAO: It really felt like him! Like, it was actually mostly realistic except for me being there, and just meeting Michael casually like that. (And trust me I was 100% crushing in my dream LOL absolutely! :ROFLMAO: Though we didn't date or anything like that, I think I was still just a fan. But I'm okay with that!)
I WANT ALL THE DETAILS 😉

JK. These things are best saved for our own selfish enjoyment lol.
Haha, well I actually already shared a bit over in our favorite thread a while ago. ;) I could share a bit more over there if you're really interested lol, I don't mind.

Lmao... I usually remember my dreams with a lot of detail but not this type of dreams! They always end so quickly (as in real life 😛) and I usually quickly realise something is out of place and wake up. BUT! I had a dream in which SOMETHING was happening. I realised it wasn't my bf, tried to look behind me and I thought "if it's not him then it better be Michael or I'll freak out" and felt so bad afterwards when I woke up.

And in terms of being a recent fan like @DangerousGal91 wrote, although my appreciation is definitely not recent, my huge obsession is and I'm still trying to get to know MJ's art and life better as quickly as I can without neglecting other duties and areas of life... Because of that, I've only dreamt of him over the past months, some of the dreams were really scary nightmares. Another thing... I feel so shy about posting, I was always just snooping because I'm so new to having a total MJ infection of the brain, body and soul. Apart from my childhood fascination but that's another story of numerous awakenings.
I wish everybody good dreams only 🌙

I have a theory. I can psychoanalyse you on the basis of frequent motifs in your dreamscapes (I don't believe in it at all but shhhh...). We can see animation, film sets, disguise, and nr 5 points to sex appeal. I know! You watch the Speed Demon mv too often. It materialises in those elements. You're welcome.

Haha, well I actually already shared a bit over in our favorite thread a while ago. ;) I could share a bit more over there if you're really interested lol, I don't mind.
I know we don't know each other but since we're anonymous anyway, I'm always open and willing to hear more detail about your MJ-related dreams, no matter the topic. Probably not in this particular thread. I'd love some reassurance that I'm not the only crazy person or perv. 😉

Since then I actually dreamed about MJ once.
I was editing something on a modern computer, in some kind of studio or technical place. I don't remember if it was sound or video and what it was about (I do not even remember if it was MJ-related. At some point, coming from a door on my left, there was MJ from approximately Thriller era (or later?*) who came and was giving opinions on stuff in the editing. Then, there was no tension or enthusiasm, just quiet work... but his opinion didn't feel too relevant, or they were complicated... The whole memory is not very precise.
Now that would make a very cool piece of studio footage. Watching Michael give his opinion on a work in progress? Yes, please!

Shame it was only a dream, lol.

Last edited:
Not a lot, and every time I dream about Michael I get so excited that I wake up, lol! It's mostly chilling or playing something together, but only super short.

One time I dreamed I'm eating dinner with the whole Jackson family. And Michael felt so uncomfortable with his family, and me at one point too. So we both left. Can't remember the rest, but it was a sad dream.
Yep I get that. @Lacra mine are a precious, fleeting moment.

Well i had one directly after he passed , it was vivid, yet brief . In a black SUV, he looked era 2005-ish , he looked sad yet strong , waved out the window of the SUV and was driven away, that was it.

and then recently , he was clearly holding hands with someone , Possibly Lisa , there were hair clips.. that was the focus of said dream ! idk still processing that one.

I just dreamed that there was a whole compilation of the Steeltown tracks that sounded good like Big Boy 2014!

I just dreamed that there was a whole compilation of the Steeltown tracks that sounded good like Big Boy 2014!
That's a great dream. If you could find room on the compilation (it's going to be a CD, right? Please say yes! This is a dream / fantasy, lol) for Some Girls Want Me For Their Lover, the Dynamo Records release, that'd be great. You know, as a bonus track to go with all that lovely Steeltown stuff.

Derailing! Apologies! Over and out. :D

Last edited:
Some Girls Want Me For Their Lover.

Of course it's included... I think it's usually included in the Steelstown tracks as Michael the Lover (or am I confusing?).

Just for people to talk about it, should I include this? (It's a somewhat like the Cascio tracks but in the early 70s...)

Back