Do you think that Michael Jackson had sex appeal??

Giveintomestan

Proud Member
The media definitely tries to downplay it, but I seen a tweet one day commenting on how Michael had lots of female fans for someone who didn't have sex appeal so what do you guys think? Does he or does he not?

The media definitely tries to downplay it, but I seen a tweet one day commenting on how Michael had lots of female fans for someone who didn't have sex appeal so what do you guys think? Does he or does he not?

Back in the day, he was given and viewed sexy (handsome/good looking even by the media). I think that is why he gets alot of heat for having a nose job/plastic surgery. Even Denzel Washington admitted he wanted to be and look like Michael growing up. Michael was good looking.

Last edited:
Michael got his nose done only two times as he claimed. I can tell from his first. but because of his lupus he had to get done probably a 2nd time. I agree with everyone else I wish he left his nose alone. but he was bullied as a child and teen by it. :cry: any kind of other surgery is lie as he claimed. not mention the fact his vitiligo play apart of it too.

he was gorgeous with or without the vitiligo.

Duh, of course he had. For every music video, live performance, interview and such the thirst in the comment section is real. The media did try to paint him as some freak and denying the obvious attractiveness was a part of it. I remember an interview Diane Sawyer did with LMP, 2003 I think, where she, again, doubted how could one find MJ sexually attractive.

It is not true that Michael Jackson did not have sex appeal.

Michael Jackson had sex appeal, in particular during the BAD/early Dangerous era when his sex appeal reached its zenith.

Michael Jackson also had his most masculine look during that era, which also made him look even more attractive.

These explain why the vast majority of his female fans are sexually attracted to his BAD/early Dangerous era image and look.

And also many other women, who are not even fans of his music, are sexually attracted to his BAD/early Dangerous era image and look, and according to them Michael Jackson of that era has been their dreamy guy.

Not to mention of course the fact that many of his female fans find it extremely tempting to date someone who looks like Michael Jackson of the BAD/early Dangerous era.

Michael Jackson was even considered a sex symbol during the BAD/early Dangerous era.

But from the late Dangerous era onwards he was beginning to lose some of his sex appeal, because of his increasing number of cosmetic plastic surgeries on his face, because of his extensive use of drugs/medication, and also because of his androgynous look that he was adopting more and more.

HELL TO THE YES HE HAD SEX APPEAL!
pJxhShZNWv17dMCcA
pJxhShZNWv17dMCcA
pJxhShZNWv17dMCcA

pJxhShZNWv17dMCcA
pJxhShZNWv17dMCcA

Michael Jackson had sex appeal, in particular during the BAD/early Dangerous era when his sex appeal reached its zenith.

Michael Jackson also had his most masculine look during that era, which also made him look even more attractive.

These explain why the vast majority of his female fans are sexually attracted to his BAD/early Dangerous era image and look.

And also many other women, who are not even fans of his music, are sexually attracted to his BAD/early Dangerous era image and look, and according to them Michael Jackson of that era has been their dreamy guy.

Not to mention of course the fact that many of his female fans find it extremely tempting to date someone who looks like Michael Jackson of the BAD/early Dangerous era.

Michael Jackson was even considered a sex symbol during the BAD/early Dangerous era.

But from the late Dangerous era onwards he was beginning to lose some of his sex appeal, because of his increasing number of cosmetic plastic surgeries on his face, because of his extensive use of drugs/medication, and also because of his androgynous look that he was adopting more and more.

In America, the vast of females loved the Off the Wall/Thriller era of course with his brothers JACKSONS on Thrimpth album.

absolutely! I may be biased but to me he was the best looking person ever... very sexy. Some people don't see beauty in androgyny or can't get past someone having some work done, but he was gorgeous

It's weird I was only talking about this with my girlfriend last night haha
She said Michael had "extreme sex appeal" haha, especially during the Bad and Dangerous era. I'm starting to wonder if this is why she wanted me to grow my hair

My Mum used to be obsessed with Mike when she was alive. She always used to tell me he was cute and she had a crush on him during the Jacksons era to Thriller era, but then he started to grow up and be a man during the Bad era then by the Dangerous era he realised his sex appeal.
She used to say he looked his most manly and handsome in the In The Closet video. Slicked back hair looked really cool on Mike to be fair, I think he was one of those really rare fellas that suited long hair as appose to short hair

Off The Wall to Victory tour was peak MJ-hotness, then it started to go downhill!

I think this also depends on who you ask. I mean, at large, american people of black ethnicity growing up with the J5 probably found him more "sexy" during the Off The Wall ~ Thriller days, and then maybe were put off to some degree by how his look changed (with no explanation given at the time). While non-black folks outside of the USA mostly "discovered" him from Thriller~Bad on, and where more used to the "white" Michael. Not meaning this in any racist way, but I guess that's just how it is.

What would we do without the frenzy fact-machine providing us with the hard facts...
lachtot.gif

Last edited:
Of course, beauty and I might add sex-appeal are in the eyes of the beholder, but all you have to do is read the comments beneath some of MJ's youtube videos and you'll have your answer right there.
I've even had straight men friends (non-fans) who thought he was damn hot, after seeing him in Give In to Me, for example.

Of course he did. Back when we still had him I had countless of sex dreams about him. Where I was twice pregnant with his child. I remember being 16 years old when I became one of Michael's gold pants girls. This was back during the HIStory Era. I just couldn't believe just how incredibly hot and sexy he had looked in them. Once I saw those gold pants Michael literally became my total obsession. And I thought I was obsessed before. But it became worst during the HIStory Era. I remember being on the internet on the one computer in my high school library. Where I came across this web site where the female MJ fans wrote these messages only talking about Michael and how hot, gorgeous, and sexy he looked. But it was beyond worst (In a very good way.) once they started to talk about those gold pants of his. They were really drooling and going crazy over them and how they had wish they were those gold pants. And I was one of those girls myself who wished that. My school work suffer greatly because of him and those tight sexy gold pants of his. And I thought he was so hot and sexy before when he did the In The Closet video. I can still remember being 12 years old back in 1992 and being extremely jealous over Naomi Campbell. For touching him like she was. When that should have been me in the video touching him like that. And I also remember being 8 years old when I had gotten a huge mad crush on him when I saw his Bad video. My crush that I had on him just became more than that when I had gotten older.

Last edited:
Off The Wall to Victory tour was peak MJ-hotness, then it started to go downhill!

In those eras he was cute/sexy. But cute in a boyish way. He was like a baby boy (I just wanna kiss him and cuddle, he was like a baby) BUT in the BAD era!!! Jeez, he was no longer a baby, he was a MAN and even though I still wanna kiss and cuddle I wanna do nasty things too!!!

DifferentKindOfLady;4280024 said:
In those eras he was cute/sexy. But cute in a boyish way. He was like a baby boy (I just wanna kiss him and cuddle, he was like a baby) BUT in the BAD era!!! Jeez, he was no longer a baby, he was a MAN and even though I still wanna kiss and cuddle I wanna do nasty things too!!!

My thoughts EXACTLY!!! I also think Michael was EXTREMELY sexy in his mature years. I was looking at some footage of him at James Brown’s memorial service, MJ in Japan, Michael making a visit to the Army base, etc, In case anyone doubts his sex appeal, look at the comments on YT under audio and/or video from “ Butterflies”, “Lady In My Life”, “Break Of Dawn”, etc. I work with teenagers and girls are totally in love with him. There is something about Michael that just exudes sex appeal, charisma, :love:

somewhereinthedark;4280184 said:
My thoughts EXACTLY!!! I also think Michael was EXTREMELY sexy in his mature years. I was looking at some footage of him at James Brown’s memorial service, MJ in Japan, Michael making a visit to the Army base, etc, In case anyone doubts his sex appeal, look at the comments on YT under audio and/or video from “ Butterflies”, “Lady In My Life”, “Break Of Dawn”, etc. I work with teenagers and girls are totally in love with him. There is something about Michael that just exudes sex appeal, charisma, :love:

Yeah! He was at his peak during Bad era! It´s impossible not find him hot!

I’m sorry of I’m late and if I can’t post… :c

But I wanna give my answer. Of course he was ! I think he was very sexy and attractive when he was shirtless (rips his shirt most of time) and did dirty dancing. But he was beautiful and sexy all time since 1976 / 1977 until 1996. After he wasn’t sexy anymore and he was very tired and sick by his problems.

But he did the Dirty Michael…

I'm wearing a corset to hide my expanding chest, oops I mean belly, grew stubbles, got myself a wig, a tan and a pedicure. Basically Michael has nothing on me now. I have sex appeal to burn as long as you don't have to wake up with me in the morning.
I also might have to do something about the ladies bike I drive, I'm thinking about a motorcycle but just for show, I can't drive it.

I think this also depends on who you ask. I mean, at large, american people of black ethnicity growing up with the J5 probably found him more "sexy" during the Off The Wall ~ Thriller days, and then maybe were put off to some degree by how his look changed (with no explanation given at the time). While non-black folks outside of the USA mostly "discovered" him from Thriller~Bad on, and where more used to the "white" Michael. Not meaning this in any racist way, but I guess that's just how it is.

This is the only answer. When you ask the black community, a lot will pick some time around 1984 but non POC will typically pick some time after 1990

Michael was an attractive guy and for me, I'd say he was most handsome between 76-81

This is the only answer. When you ask the black community, a lot will pick some time around 1984 but non POC will typically pick some time after 1990

Michael was an attractive guy and for me, I'd say he was most handsome between 76-81
I don't agree. I think most of the people here in Europe would also chose the 80s. I think it has more to do with age...young people that discovered MJ later might see it differently.

Back