Anton Glanzelius: The allegations seem to be legitimate, but nothing happened to me

Lightbringer

Proud Member
Swedish Radio interviews child actor Anton Glanzelius who speaks for 15 minutes about his experience and relationship with Michael Jackson.

2020-01-26 - Full transcript translated from swedish to english:

---

Host: There was one person in the USA that really loved the film "My life as a dog”, and that was Michael Jackson. And he invited you and your mother to Neverland. You arrived by limo at 11.30 PM in the night to this luxury ranch, how was it?

Glanzelius: I was not aware that I was going to see Michael Jackson, I only knew that a big popstar wanted to see me and that was fun. It was really weird to ride a limo late at night and to arrive at those big gates. The toned window of the car came down and two armed guards came out and said "Welcome Mr Glanzelius". It was absurd. It was pitch black and then millions of small lights when entering the property and amusement park.

Then a photographer came, a chef and a personal assistant before Michael came down, they all were very welcoming and asked if I wanted something to eat.

Then Michael came and we sat down in a sofa and talked, I had brought some "My life as a dog" t-shirts for him, and we took some pictures together with my mother. The most vivid memory of that first visit is that I got see Bubbles.

Host: His chimp?

Glanzelius: Yes, it was in the middle of the night and Michael asked me if I wanted to see Bubbles. I said absolutely so Michael went away for a while and came back walking on the grass lawn hand in hands with bubbles. Bubbles wore a black t-shirt and a diaper. Bubbles approached me and shook my hand and then he jumped up into my lap. That to me was much more strange than meeting Michael Jackson. And then we came to a house that was completely full of candy, like a candy shop and then he had a house full of arcade games, that was what was absurd to me. For me Michael Jackson was only a big artist that I went to visit, and he had a snake on top of that.

* INTRO OF THE SONG BAD IS PLAYED

Host: The day after the album Bad is officially released which made Michael Jackson even more of a mega star, correct?

Glanzelius: Yes, Michael told me: "Tomorrow my album is going to drop"

Host: Did you notice that on his behavior in some way? He was going to have that massive release and he was hanging with you?

Glanzelius: I did not notice anything about it. He was just very very kind. And we hung out and he showed me some parts of the ranch. And then Michael said: "I am going on a world tour and I will be coming to sweden, can we meet up then?

Host: So the second time you are seeing him is in sweden, Gothenburg when he is going to perform on his Bad-tour. And you and him get Liseberg the amusement park to yourselves. How was that?

Glanzelius: If it was big to meet Bubbles, this was on another level. Michael was incredible happy and playful and we rode "The loop" repeatedly - Michael went: "one more time". It was there we really got to know each other, by 2.00 PM we were done at Liseberg and went to his hotel and I stayed there at least until midnight.

We were just hanging out, we watched movies, "the hidden camera episodes", he had a en enormous suit with a room with a dance floor. So I said to him, "Can you show me some moves"? I had seen some moves in the Bad video that I wanted him to do. And he said: "I am a little bit embarrassed" and I said: "But you are dancing in front of 50 000 people in your shows, so why?" And Michael said: "To do it only in front of you is harder, but you can some me some moves". And so I had to pull of my best dance moves in front of Michael Jackson, and they were not very impressive, but I just went for it"

Host: You saw Michael Jackson 3 times in total and you have spoken about that you had an ongoing conversation with him during the entire meetings, what did you speak about?

Glanzelius: We really spoke about the high and lows on all levels, I know that I at the time had a crush on a girl named Maria. I was 14 years old and had still never kissed. And when I told Michael about this he went: "You have to kiss her, you have to kiss her" "Whats her name?" Maria. And he started singing and jamming: "Oh MARIA MARIA MARIA MARIA" and said: "Oh, if I was that in love with someone I would just go to her and say: "Kiss me". So it was really Michael that encouraged me to be brave enough to get my first kiss from a girl in the end."

So we talked about that and also he had arrived in Gothenburg the day before and he had been out in town in disguise and shopped some postal cards. He showed me a big black secret box with wigs, glasses, beards, loose teeth, etc.

Host: So that worked? Nobody recognized him?

Glanzelius: Yeah, nobody knew it was him. We also talked about his mother, he had seen the movie "My life as a dog" in a theater, as nobody has wanted to send him a copy of it. He had seen it alone first and then brought his mother along to see it again, and we talked about their relationship. I also remember speaking about the things that I was going through in my life as 14 year old. For example about whether to drink alcohol or not, and withstanding group pressure and such. We had very very long and deep good conversations, and at the time I was much more fluent in english.

Host: It sounds like you had pretty good chemistry together?

Glanzelius: Yeah, it was amazing, so easygoing. Time went on and we ordered food, Michael called for room service. "Do you know how this meal is? It was great.

Host: You are smiling the entire time when you are speaking about Michael Jackson, I don't know if you have reflected on this? It seems like really happy moments for you?

Glanzelius: Yes it was.

Host: At that time, did you ever think: Is it not a bit strange that an adult man wants go spend time with me that's only 14 years old? Or did your mother react?

Glanzelius: It was not about he being an adult and I being young, it was about Michael being a fan of a film I starred in. I was there as the guy in "My life as a dog".

Host: OK. Last year the documentary Leaving Neverland was released and it created a huge controversy throughout the world. Have you seen it?

Glanzelius: I have not seen it.

Host: You made an active choice not to see it?

Glanzelius: Yes.

Host: Its about sexual assaults on young boys that went on for years, and these things happened about the same time as you were meeting Michael Jackson, what do you think about that today?

Glanzelius: The experience I have myself with Michael is completely unproblematic. There was nothing in our relationship, his demeanor or way of talking that signaled that anything was wrong. Of course he was older than me, but we just hung out, watched movies, ate french fries and it was normal. If everything that's being said is true, its a f*cking disgrace, unforgivable.

Host: Why would it not be true? Its several witnesses that have told stories of abuse.

Glanzelius: Absolutely. And I frequently get the question if I with hindsight could read something into his behavior that was suspicious, and I can only say no to that, nothing at all. But the allegations against him seem legit of course, but something like that never happened to me, so I have no first hand information.

Host: So absolutely nothing happened that....

Glanzelius: No, nothing.

Host: He did not try in some way to....

Glanzelius: No, nothing even in hindsight that seemed off.

Host: Why have you decided to not watch Leaving Neverland? Whats the reason?

Glanzelius: These type of stories are touching me very deeply and especially now that I am father. Because of course I have understood that the stories are extremely disturbing and that these guys really have been having an incredible hard time.

Since I am one of the select few people that has meet Michael in sweden, its like I am expected to take a stance on whether this is true or not. And I am only able to tell something about my own experience, the other things I don't know anything about, more than what I hear and read. The sensitive part for me is that I don't want it to be perceived as by telling my story I am saying that I do not believe these guys stories, because it can absolutely be true.

Host: Have you ever thought about the possibility that if you had seen Michael more times that he would have gone on to sexually abuse you?

Glanzelius: No, I have never thought about it that way

Host: Why did your friendship come to an end?

Glanzelius: It was hard, we wrote letters, there were no email or internet, it just ended.

---

What I take from this is that another boy that Michael had the chance of possible molesting is coming out and says nothing happened, even after Leaving Neverland.

You can hear the interviewer becoming irritated that he is not getting anything bad at all, despite asking if ANYTHING in hindsight that MJ did or said was suspicious. Even asked if Anton had thought about if MJ would have molested him if they had met more times, sighs.

Last edited:
If the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet is tabloid-ish in nature and "spinning" this non-story into something else, then perhaps we should be ignoring its article?? I don't know....just a thought. Let's hope 2020 is a more positive year for Michael.

If the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet is tabloid-ish in nature and "spinning" this non-story into something else, then perhaps we should be ignoring its article?? I don't know....just a thought. Let's hope 2020 is a more positive year for Michael.

Good points. I managed to come across the radio show aftonbladet was basing their article on. I took 3 hours to translate it from swedish to english, and transcribe it. Now everyone can read the full context :)

I tried to change the topic title for this thread even before your post, but it would not work.

I do think its important to hear the stories from more boys that have spent time alone with Michael, as they are all denying anything happened.

Lightbringer;4280217 said:
What I take from this is that another boy that Michael had the chance of possible molesting is coming out and says nothing happened, even after Leaving Neverland. Unfortunately the newspaper have of course spun the article so it will make a sensational headline.

That’s how I read it, too.

Mikky Dee;4280240 said:

ettanstor.jpeg

Looks tabloid-ish to me. :laughing:

ScreenOrigami;4280245 said:

ettanstor.jpeg

Please check my post above, that I posted to Mikky Dee 1 minute before your post :)

Also check the original post again, as I have transcribed the whole interview from the source instead of citing aftonbladet, which is a shit paper as you said :D

Please check my post above, that I posted to Mikky Dee 1 minute before your post :)

Also check the original post again, as I have transcribed the whole interview from the source instead of citing aftonbladet, which is a shit paper as you said :D

Oh! You posted while I was still typing. :laughing:
Thanks for transcribing the whole thing!

ScreenOrigami;4280245 said:

ettanstor.jpeg

Lmao, yes, definitely: huge pictures and no more than 10 enormous letters per page. T.A.B.L.O.I.D

ScreenOrigami;4280295 said:
The host’s behavior is extremely disturbing. What’s wrong with those people?

Yes, despicable.

In the audio you can sense some frustration from the host when he is denied point blank at every attempt to get something from Anton. And notice how quickly the MJ topic is closed down when the host realizes there is no big scoop for him there. The media being the media!

The swedish media is corrupt. SVT who broadcasted LN put in a facebook script banning my pre-written rebuttals in swedish from being posted on their facebook page, and then got a facebook wide block for the same text. And the text was just factual based and not offensive at all.

I think Glanzelius did a good job and he is still obviously fond of Michael. Then the host started pressuring him into revealing something, and forced him to be political correct. Notice how the host does not say ALLEGED sexual abuse, instead treating it as fact!

Yes, despicable.

In the audio you can sense some frustration from the host when he is denied point blank at every attempt to get something from Anton. And notice how quickly the MJ topic is closed down when the host realizes there is no big scoop for him there. The media being the media!

The swedish media is corrupt. SVT who broadcasted LN put in a facebook script banning my pre-written rebuttals in swedish from being posted on their facebook page, and then got a facebook wide block for the same text. And the text was just factual based and not offensive at all.

I think Glanzelius did a good job and he is still obviously fond of Michael. Then the host started pressuring him into revealing something, and forced him to be political correct. Notice how the host does not say ALLEGED sexual abuse, instead treating it as fact!
He is an idiot. First of all, the comment about "if you were around MJ long do you think he would have abused you" is STUPID because you have people like Mac, Brett, Emanuel, and people who were not famous who hung around MJ longer than these guys and who defend MJ to this day as ADULTS with nothing to gain. SECOND, MJ is telling this guy to KISS a girl when those 2 lying fools said MJ talked then against girls-yet they had girlfriends. Wade dated Brandi, cheated with Britney on Justine, and his con wife in LN are in photos on Neverland and wanted to get married there according to Grace. And none of this include the fact these guys defended MJ for 20 years as TEENS and as ADULTS in court of law (Wade did it TWICE) and this does not include all the other evidence of their lies. I have never seen such fools so desperate for a man to be guilty. I have said, to some of these fools, if GOD himself came down and told them Michael was innocent, they would call GOD a liar. These kind of people have other agendas to be this desperate to want MJ to be guilty. If this was anyone else, they would laugh these fools away. Dang.

I'm a former classmate of Anton. We went to school together during the Chandler allegations and the Swedish media was all over the poor guy. Until today he has been very clear with that nothing in the slightest happened to him and that he only has very fond memories of MJ. I came across the podcast a few weeks ago and what the tabloids put out was a bit out of context (what a surprise!). Anton is a successful TV producer in Sweden today and he has to be careful about what he says do to MeToo etc. In the interview he basically said that allegation like this (in general) should be taken seriously, but he also stated that he spend time alone with MJ at NL and in Hotels and that there was not even a single sign of anything inappropriate on MJ's part. He also said he hasn't watched the documentary and is not planing to. So don't hate on him too much :)

Last edited:
I'm a former classmate of Anton. We went to school together during the Chandler allegations and the Swedish media was all over the poor guy. Until today he has been very clear with that nothing in the slightest happened to him and that he only has very fond memories of MJ. I came across the podcast a few weeks ago and what the tabloids put out was a bit out of context (what a surprise!). Anton is a successful TV producer in Sweden today and he has to be careful about what he says do to MeToo etc. In the interview he basically said that allegation like this (in general) should be taken seriously, but he also stated that he spend time alone with MJ at NL and in Hotels and that there was not even a single sign of anything inappropriate on MJ's part. He also said he hasn't watched the documentary and is not planing to. So don't hate on him too much :)

Thank you for your post! Hopefully, the tabloids/yellow press will leave him alone in the future ...

Imagine being friends with Michael and everyone suspects (or even wishes) "something" must have happended. Smh.

The only reason the allegations seem legitimate is because Michael did give attention to the youth. He gave attention to more than the youth, all children, and all their families. He was genuinely a celebrity making friends with the average person, not cut off from society like an island. The sad fact is that all gets distorted; he "wanted" boys, to be with boys, he was always "with boys", they had "sleepovers", it's all made to sound more inflammatory by design.

"Tomorrow my album is "going to drop" ...when was that phrase first used again ? Could it be that the press are putting words in this guys mouth ?

"Tomorrow my album is "going to drop" ...when was that phrase first used again ? Could it be that the press are putting words in this guys mouth ?
I don't quite understand your question....Anton was at NL the day before the BAD album was released and what Anton is saying is that MJ was totally chill about it...

Back