Dear Michael (letter/poem)

miss rose

Proud Member
Dear Michael,

Now that i have had sometime this past year to rest,
I have in my own time and way been able to ponder on all of the things you have done for me.
Jesus/Lord has helped me to see just how wonderful a friend you have been to me.
I have come to know and love this forum. Everybody on it has been so wonderful to me.
I recall how loving and kind you are (or were).
I hope me and mjj community can be friends as well as me and your angelic spirit. :angel:
I realize that i am not alone you are all here with me.
Thank you Michael for finding ways to help me feel better about my life.

:mj5:

Dear Michael,

I have in my own time and way been able to ponder on all of the things you have done for me.
Jesus/Lord has helped me to see just how wonderful a friend you have been to me.
I have come to know and love this forum. Everybody on it has been so wonderful to me.
I hope me and mjj community can be friends as well as me and your angelic spirit. :angel:

That's beautiful and very sweet of you!

Dear Michael,

Aww ... Michael would love this!

The impact he had on so many people ...

Thank you Different kind of lady and Bluemoon 7 for reading my letter to Michael and appreciating it so much. Means a lot. :flowers:

Dear Michael,

I hope God sends you this message my friend. I have been doing a lot of thinking.
And I have come to realize that when you were alive you really, really helped me
through some ruff times. You saw me on the streets, homeless, with no identity, no friends
and nothing in my life to look forward to. :cry:

I saw a dawn commercial. You know the one for saving wild life? The cute little baby duckie.
All these human hands that were covered in dish washing gloves. Well, those hands washed the duckie,
in nice soothing warm water.

That duck was a victim of oil spillage in waters. But, the dawn people came and scooped up the duck.
:cry::cry::cry:
Those people were so gentle with the duck...

That's how you and the community were with me. The duck was finally clean, fresh and fury.
:cry::cry::cry:

Michael and friends, Thank you.....

MICHAEL thank you

Last edited:
Sorry, i honestly had to postponed this thread, but thank you PoP. :laughing:

Back