Michael Jackson's "Beat It" Filming Locations - Then and Now

DangerUs'91

Proud Member

Not my video - but it's a 2-day old upload done by a really nice guy and very passionate fan. Some good research went into tracking down some of these spots, so kudos to him!

Just thought I'd share.

Absolutely fantastic!

Thank you for posting. Does this guy do this for other MJ locations?

The Palace theatre I stopped by in 2014, I couldn't find anywhere to park up so I just kept driving round the block and then going slowly past the entrance, much to the annoyance of other motorists haha

Absolutely fantastic!

Thank you for posting. Does this guy do this for other MJ locations?

The Palace theatre I stopped by in 2014, I couldn't find anywhere to park up so I just kept driving round the block and then going slowly past the entrance, much to the annoyance of other motorists haha

I echo that sentiment Chris! Fantastic post. I love checking stuff like this out!

On a personal note I am sure you used to be my first ever MJNI penpal Chris!

I echo that sentiment Chris! Fantastic post. I love checking stuff like this out!

On a personal note I am sure you used to be my first ever MJNI penpal Chris!

Oh my gosh, I remember the MJNI days too! Wow, it feels like forever since I've heard that name. I remember getting the MJNI Hot Shots on my flip phone and reading the latest news :D!

I'm subscribed to that YouTube channel! That guy also did videos about the Thriller locations, the Off The Wall cover photo location and some more

Back