anyone have the armband hoodies from official MJ store?

Eric

Proud Member
I was thinking of buying one of the hoodies from MJ's official store. They are $85, which is quite expensive in my opinion. Does anyone have one? What kind of quality are they? Are they worth $85. I've always wanted some clothing that has an armband on it.

Someone on Twitter posted them a while ago and they were stained, in terrible quality. I guess it's luck of the draw, but I wouldn't spend that - I don't think it's necessarily high quality material.

I was thinking of buying one of the hoodies from MJ's official store. They are $85, which is quite expensive in my opinion. Does anyone have one? What kind of quality are they? Are they worth $85. I've always wanted some clothing that has an armband on it.

Anything I've ever bought from the official store is beautiful quality, in terms of appearance, fabric and finishing. I don't have one of those hoodies (it isn't really cold enough for one, where I live) but I think it looks very, very cool. I'm sure there is a 30-day money back guarantee if you're not completely happy with your purchase, so I say DO IT!

:)

I don't have the armband hoodie, but I do have the Dangerous 25 hoodie from when they were selling those a few years ago. It's pretty good quality, for whatever that's worth here.

Someone on Twitter posted them a while ago and they were stained, in terrible quality. I guess it's luck of the draw, but I wouldn't spend that - I don't think it's necessarily high quality material.

Stained....in what way?? Surely they should have sent it back and received a replacement.....

Stained....in what way?? Surely they should have sent it back and received a replacement.....

I can't seem to find the tweet! I do agree though thinking about it, surely a return would be the thing to do?

I do love the design though, I've often looked for clothing with an armband like that as a subtle nod to MJs style but never found much.

$85 for a regular hoodie is crazy. Whoever came up with that price needs to come back down to Earth.

Remember.. you are paying for the name Michael Jackson.. not the sweater..
Fashion sells with a name tag anymore...

Remember.. you are paying for the name Michael Jackson.. not the sweater..
Fashion sells with a name tag anymore...
Michael's name on a piece of regular clothing isn't worth $85, especially not at the moment.

I found a picture on twitter of someone with the hoodie. The armband part looks like it is painted on and would easily wear off. I don't think I will be buying the hoodie.

I say do what you do. if you wanna get it. then hey. do it. i mean i probably would. that's only it's in great quality.

I found a picture on twitter of someone with the hoodie. The armband part looks like it is painted on and would easily wear off. I don't think I will be buying the hoodie.

Wow. talk about good quality. i kind of figure that to be honest. a lot fans already said half of the stuff on the site isn't really worth paying for if not good quality.

I do love the design though, I've often looked for clothing with an armband like that as a subtle nod to MJs style but never found much.

Sew an armband on another article of clothing. Even if you don't have much (or any) sewing experience, it's a pretty simple project to do.

Back