When was Blankets birth announced

Robertw

Proud Member
Have tried searching every online for this. We know obviously the balcony incident was the first appearance of Blanket publically but did the press, fans know he was born prior to This? I can't find anything online before November 2002 regarding blanket. Unbelievable MJ could have a baby for 8 months prior to that without the world knowing about it?

It was a known secret amongst the fan community. He was spotted by fans when mj was in N.Y at minellis wedding.there were a couple of tiny articles in i think the national enquirer mag around april 2002 about mj shopping for baby clothes etc.blanket the name was mentioned but ppl thought it was some kind of code word!! but surprisingly the rest of the media didnt pick up on it. So nothing was offical until berlin. The media were to busy wetting themselves over the balcony incident that they never really reported on the news that he suddenly had a baby.It was if it was already known about when in reality it wasnt except to the community

I never thought about this either. It sort of just happened

Robertw;4280933 said:
Have tried searching every online for this. We know obviously the balcony incident was the first appearance of Blanket publically but did the press, fans know he was born prior to This? I can't find anything online before November 2002 regarding blanket. Unbelievable MJ could have a baby for 8 months prior to that without the world knowing about it?

Even before the Berlin balcony incident (in November 2002), the media/press, people and fans had already known that Michael Jackson had a third child.

Blanket's birth had already been reported and announced, prior to the Berlin balcony incident, via various media/press outlets around the world.

People Magazine, for example, reported in August (2002) that Michael Jackson had a third kid (a boy) that was born in February of the same year, and that the boy was not an adopted one.

The New Zealand Herald (NZME) also reported the Blanket's birth some months prior to the Berlin balcony incident.

It is worth noting that during that period in 2002 (and before the Berlin balcony incident), no one from Michael Jackson’s inner circle confirmed those reports due to Michael Jackson’s request for not revealing yet the birth of his third child.

Yep darling Blanket (Biggi) just happened. It was amazing , when the news was revealed !
3e0d1b146246292345640b4e5ec2d8cd.jpg

479637d1fb21efbfdf3b3a04c1fb3f99.jpg
6b3af81e3f39303a99b3f6b0f1029de5.png

People are talking about it before an official 'announcement'. made gossip colombs and entertainment news TV shows as a rumor first.

I remember this. LOL! me and my mother was watching the news and they was just going off about how Michael show off bigi. me and my mother both agreed he shouldn't never did that because he was almost close dropping him. but none of us are perfect and so wasn't Michael. he should of showed bigi another way.

can you believe he turning 18 this year? time sure do files. i'm very sad Michael isn't here to see his kids all grown up. I really hope that he watching over them.

Back