Michael said his vitiligo came from his dads side of the family, any other family have it?

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
Excuse the error in spelling vitiligo in the thread title, can a mod fix this?

I'm curious to know if any others of the Jackson clan have the condition. I can't remember when Michael said it came from his dad side, i think it was in the Martin Bashir doc or maybe Private Home Movies but he defo said it though.

Re: Michael said his vitaliog came from his dads side of the family, any other family have it?

I'm curious to know if any others of the Jackson clan have the condition. I can't remember when Michael said it came from his dad side, i think it was in the Martin Bashir doc or maybe Private Home Movies but he defo said it though.

Jermaine said in his book that he has a patch of vitiligo, not really severe as Michael has.

Re: Michael said his vitaliog came from his dads side of the family, any other family have it?

Jermaine said in his book that he has a patch of vitiligo, not really severe as Michael has.
?Jermaine cappin! ??*????*?? he probably got a birthday mark. It doesnt come servere as he describes. Clout

I can't remember when Michael said it came from his dad side, i think it was in the Martin Bashir doc or maybe Private Home Movies but he defo said it though.
It was in the Oprah interview he said it

Oh, and Prince also has it

Last edited:
Rebbie said in an interview once that she had the gene but it was dormant. Whether thats medically true i dunno.

And as above Jr has it

Thriller_MJ;4281080 said:

Vitiligo actually originated from Joseph Jackson’s aunt.

Here are Joseph Jackson’s own words about that to the journalist Chris Connelly:

“… Michael got Vitiligo… We saw it comin' on him ... at [an] early age. You know, just a little spot. My aunt had the same thing..." (Joseph Jackson, ABC News)

So, Vitiligo passed to Joseph Jackson from his aunt, and then it passed from Joseph Jackson to some of the members of the Jackson family with varying degrees of the severity of the disease (including, but not limited to, Michael Jackson and Jermaine Jackson).

But Michael Jackson is the only member of the Jackson family that Vitiligo evidently affected the most.

Even Jermaine Jackson was shocked when he saw on one occasion (in the mid-2000s) the horrible effects of Vitiligo on Michael Jackson’s body (torso, upper chest, upper arm, rib, shoulder, stomach, etc).

Also, Janet Jackson implied in one of her interviews (from back in the day) that Michael Jackson and Jermaine Jackson are not the only siblings in the Jackson family that have the Vitiligo disease.

I have always found it interesting that Prince has it. - Vitiligo is very rare.

So it seems to be very obvious that MJ is the biological father to Prince - I have never seen critics or people claiming MJ is not the father adress that.

It runs in his family. his grandfather had it and his aunt. at a very young age you can see pictures of his hands with little patches on them. Michael had vitiligo long before 1984. he use to hide it with make up during the time. i know some early pictures and 1984 pictures you can see all his make up coming off not to mention a kind of whitish around his face.

his son Prince has it as well. I really wish people stop saying that not his children because their are. even if they wasn't why would it matter? people adopt children everyday so if his children was adopted he would still be they father. ugh. people sometimes.

the Jackson family has black genres as well native american genres i'm not sure if they have anything else far down the line. i notice they skin is kind of mixed. so yeah. they most definitely got a mix of some other races and cultures in their line. also a few of them has green/or blue eyes.

Vitiligo is a rare disease. and Michael and his son prince got the genres. chances are if any of his kids have kids in their life at least one of them may or not have Vitiligo.

it's is hereditary.

back in the day vitiligo was rare. i'm not sure if it rare nowadays. almost people I see coming out and talking about it nowadays follow by making books and dolls and spreading awareness for it. follow by world vitiligo day which on the 25 of june to honor Michael and others who also has the disease.

also even if Michael kids was adopted at least he took them and took care of them unlike some people who adopt children and abuse and hurt them to pieces.

Michael was a good man. i really wish he adopted two other children which he planned that was gonna be from two different cultures. that would of been cool. expect stupid lies stop him from doing that. ugh this world.

also i think Michael went with debbie i could be wrong because he probably didn't want his kids to have his disease which understandable but sadly i guess his plan didn't really work as he planned.

i would say the family black also biracial/multicultural? so if his children want to be call black they can. if not that's fine too.

at the end of the day those are Michael children whatever people like it or not. they need to respect that.

also prince hair is brown. Michael dyed blond went he was little. those are Michael children and he could of did whatever want with them as long he raised them, loved them, and never hurt them in anyway.

sorry for going off topic. just you know. some people.

Last edited:
I have always found it interesting that Prince has it. - Vitiligo is very rare.

So it seems to be very obvious that MJ is the biological father to Prince - I have never seen critics or people claiming MJ is not the father address that.

Yeah...they don't address it....they ignore it, which is ridiculous.

Back