Old Member from MJFC :)

twinkletoes

Proud Member
Hi Everyone :)

I used to be on the old MJFC forum before it closed. My username was the same as the one I'm using here on MJJC (at least if my memory serves me well!) and I used to be a mod there before the fan club closed. MJFC was such a big part of my life and I met so many lovely friends on there, I was so heartbroken when it closed down so suddenly. Being part of an MJ community was such a special experience - everyone was always so kind and caring and I can see it looks just the same here. It always helped me to come onto the forum and see everyone when things in life got on top of me and I have loads of great memories :wub:

I'd love to know if there are anymore old MJFC members here (not sure how many of us found our way onto other sites!) and of course it'd be wonderful to meet some new friends as well :)

I used to be on the old MJFC forum before it closed. My username was the same as the one I'm using here on MJJC (at least if my memory serves me well!) and I used to be a mod there before the fan club closed. MJFC was such a big part of my life and I met so many lovely friends on there, I was so heartbroken when it closed down so suddenly. Being part of an MJ community was such a special experience - everyone was always so kind and caring and I can see it looks just the same here. It always helped me to come onto the forum and see everyone when things in life got on top of me and I have loads of great memories :wub:

I'd love to know if there are anymore old MJFC members here (not sure how many of us found our way onto other sites!) and of course it'd be wonderful to meet some new friends as well :)

Hello and welcome to MJJC!

I was on MJFC throughout late 2009 and 2010. I think I remember your user name too! Unfortunately, I can't remember what my own username was, on there! Shame on me. I left MJFC in 2010 to join Positively Michael, which was a breakaway fan site - myself and a lot of my MJFC friends (GlitterySocks, IvyGivy, Larth2thnik, Scuzzie, Natalya, SparkleSocks, Celestina and many more) went over to PosMike (as we affectionately called it) through the 2010-2014 period. On PosMike, my username was RedCorvette and I was a moderator there for the last few years of its existence. Now I'm here!

:)

Hey, I remember you as being a mod. I was a member on MJFC too and was sad when it closed down. On Michael's first death anniversary, I managed to send some poem cards, stuffed toys and things like that through an MJFC member who's username I sadly can't remember, to be placed at Forest Lawn. I have such good memories of MJFC, but I remember the forum kinda died down and had less activity just before its closure.

Also, I had the same username, Rhilo, on MJFC and have pretty much retained the same username across all MJ forums that I'm a member of.

Hello and welcome to MJJC!

I was on MJFC throughout late 2009 and 2010. I think I remember your user name too! Unfortunately, I can't remember what my own username was, on there! Shame on me. I left MJFC in 2010 to join Positively Michael, which was a breakaway fan site - myself and a lot of my MJFC friends (GlitterySocks, IvyGivy, Larth2thnik, Scuzzie, Natalya, SparkleSocks, Celestina and many more) went over to PosMike (as we affectionately called it) through the 2010-2014 period. On PosMike, my username was RedCorvette and I was a moderator there for the last few years of its existence. Now I'm here!

:)

YES! PosMike was a great site.

Another former MJFC & PosMike member here. I think my username was the same on MJFC, definitely on PosMike. Nice to see some familiar names in here!

Hi there, I was also member of MJFC. My username was karen edinger. I loved the spirituel thread, the picture thread and the poem thread. I am Danish ;)

Back