The show High Fidelity on Netflix with Zoe Kravitz attacks MJ

Lenny must be really ashamed of her daughter right now. He better set her straight or else.

I just saw this one snippet. So isn't everyone acting here?

It's distasteful, but staged, I guess. I wouldn't go so far as to say that scene represents Kravitz' private opinion.

I just saw this one snippet. So isn't everyone acting here?

It's distasteful, but staged, I guess. I wouldn't go so far as to say that scene represents Kravitz' private opinion.

She's listed as executive producer for the show, she did have the authority to voice opposition to the scene if she wished to do so. Besides, in my opinion, as an actor you are partially responsible for the roles you're playing. You can't just take part in smear campaign and excuse it as just part of your job, that's not how it works. Just like with any other profession, you don't get to ignore ethics because you are paid for it, especially when you're the new hollywood it girl with lots of influence and piling offers of work you can take instead.

I hope her dad get on her for it. she knew exactly what she was doing. she knew she was wrong.

She's listed as executive producer for the show, she did have the authority to voice opposition to the scene if she wished to do so. Besides, in my opinion, as an actor you are partially responsible for the roles you're playing. You can't just take part in smear campaign and excuse it as just part of your job, that's not how it works. Just like with any other profession, you don't get to ignore ethics because you are paid for it, especially when you're the new hollywood it girl with lots of influence and piling offers of work you can take instead.

Exactly.

This is disappointing especially coming from Zoe. She has worn clothing with MJ on it, talked about Michael and I think even covered one of his songs. Very disappointing.

This is disappointing especially coming from Zoe. She has worn clothing with MJ on it, talked about Michael and I think even covered one of his songs. Very disappointing.

She should be labeled as a "traitor" and a "fraud"! I'm labeling those on her. And already on my list.

Back