Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years in prison

analogue

Proud Member
I can't wait for Oprah's TV special where she talks about this CONVICTED (that's the key word here) rapist. (And yes, I'm being sarcastic)

I have to say I’m surprised. I thought he was going to get away with a short sentence. So Oprah and other puppets all you did to distract was indeed for nothing. But he is appealing ofcourse.

Harvey Weinstein. Protected by the mainstream media for decades, still found guilty.
Michael Jackson. Attacked (And still being attacked) by the mainstream media for decades, still found innocent

He got what he deserved. I'm happy. Now the media won't protect him anymore.

ES2KVNAX0AUwYBe

analogue;4283444 said:

Heh. That’s a laugh, but no way that’s gonna happen, let the man rot where he is now, that cow can’t protect him now.

This is fantastic news. maybe there's hope this year. I can't wait to see Michael innocence's. though, he already was and still is innocent.

It's kind of sad they wait it this long to put him in jail. but the good thing is he is now in jail and gonna be there until he dies. the victims kind of now has an happy ending.

This is why you have to be careful what you do to people. i don't wish anyone with this virus but wow. :unsure:

Back