Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 187 USD, Received: 68 USD (36%)
We need your help...Please if you can help us with our cost's it will be hugely appreciated.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Coronavirus Thread

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,594 Times in 1,304 Posts

Default Re: Coronavirus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    The lockdowns are necessary to stop hospitals being overwhelmed by huge surges in cases caused by the new variants. Unfortunately Canada, and possibly the US, are headed towards a similar situation as we had in the UK when the new variant took hold and cases skyrocketed. Our health system almost reached the breaking point in some places before the effect of the lockdown kicked in. The situation was dire. And when the health system is overwhelmed it's not only Covid patients who suffer it's also everyone else who has a medical emergency. People die who could have been saved. Canada has done nowhere near enough vaccinations to stop a hospitalisation surge, so lockdown is the only viable option for you at the moment.
    Completely agree. The philosophy behind lock downs is to reduce the risk of community transmission, which in turn takes the pressure off the hospital system. It keeps the number of cases relatively manageable and allows for resources (hospital staff, equipment, medications, etc.) to be used shared equitably.

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 Times in 1,541 Posts

Lockdowns are necessary sometimes when the virus is spreading fast.
    A Film Release Of Michael Jacksons Bad Tour 1988/89 Petition. Please sign so we can get Bad Tour in HD:

https://www.change.org/p/the-michael...d-tour-1988-89

#MJBadTourHD

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Galactus123 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,609 Times in 1,249 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Galactus123 View Post
    Lockdowns are necessary sometimes when the virus is spreading fast.
    agree

Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

as someone who has asthma going outside and lockdown is very important for me. that's why i can't go outside without an mask or be close to others. covid-19 really ruin alot of things. like last year i was planning to go out and make some friends because i'm different since this virus i can't go anywhere and would be very risky for me and probably new friends down the line.

i had been trying help people due covid while keeping prayers up and help others get though it.

i think everyone has learn their lesson from this. never take anything for granted in this world.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

i just find out the other day i lost two family members on my dad side of family due to covid. i never met them but i hope their are free and happy now with no more pain and suffering. they was in their late 30's early 40's.

please wear a mask guys and keep social distancing it's important.

Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,698 Times in 1,078 Posts

2 cases in hit my hometown, school teacher and a senior living at Nellie Lake. Matheson (about over 20 minutes south of us) is hit hard with several workers infected with the virus. Be sure to spray Lysol (not in use), Isopropyl or Peroxide (in use) on your cloth masks like I do.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    2 cases in hit my hometown, school teacher and a senior living at Nellie Lake. Matheson (about over 20 minutes south of us) is hit hard with several workers infected with the virus. Be sure to spray Lysol (not in use), Isopropyl or Peroxide (in use) on your cloth masks like I do.
    keep staying safe.

Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,727 Times in 1,144 Posts

Default ‘Clifford The Big Red Dog’ Pulled From Paramount Release Schedule Over Delta Concerns

by Erik Pedersen, Anthony D'Alessandro | July 30, 2021 | Deadline

Paramount Pictures has curbed the planned September 17 release of its CGI/live-action feature Clifford the Big Red Dog over concerns of the delta variant. The film is complete, and there’s good early tracking (in the low 90s), however, with families feeling less likely to go to theaters, Paramount is looking for a new U.S. release date. Paramount believes it has a winner with Clifford, but only if kids can safely go to the multiplex.

There was buzz that the studio was pushing the film by a week to Sept. 22, however, they’ve completely unset it. Clifford was announced as a Gala Presentation at the Toronto Film Festival in September. The title’s Canadian rights are held by eOne, which was set to take Clifford to TIFF. However, as of tonight, it’s unclear whether it would still premiere there. There’s no mention of the movie on the fest’s site. Clifford‘s full trailer arrived in late June and since then has clocked 130M views in its first week.

Directed by Walt Becker, Clifford the Big Red Dog stars Darby Camp as Emily Elizabeth, a middle-schooler who meets a magical animal rescuer (John Cleese) who gifts her a little, red puppy. She never anticipated to wake up to find a giant 10-foot hound in her small New York City apartment. While her single mom (Sienna Guillory) is away for business, Emily, Clifford and her fun but impulsive Uncle Casey (Jack Whitehall) set out on an adventure.