Thread: Michael Jackson items and signed items on auction March 25, to April 3, 2020

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Default Michael Jackson items and signed items on auction March 25, to April 3, 2020

Gotta Have Rock and Roll is back with a new auction including a dozen items wore by Michael Jackson or signed by the man (or as stated).

The items are on auction online from March 25 to April 3, 2020 on the Auction house website.

Items such a Military-style Jacket by Tompkins and Bush, few owned and worn Fedora, few aviator sunglasses, a Bellhop Uniform or Leather Belt and many signed items such as CDs, Box sets, Photos but also some tour merchandise items such as passes or t-shirts from the Dangerous tour.

https://gottahaverockandroll.com/cat...hael%20jackson

https://gottahaverockandroll.com/

View this post on Instagram

Hey everybody just an announcement, the auction is live TOMORROW. Instead of doing a preview, we are just going straight into it. I am going to post some of the highlights, here are some of our best Michael Jackson items. A Michael Jackson owned and worn Tompkins & Bush custom military style jacket, an owned and worn Michael Jackson bell-hop uniform, a stage used and signed fedora and a signed picture. The auction features The Spice Girls, KISS, The “Guitar Gods” and also Sports legends such as Babe Ruth and Ty Cobb. An amazing auction coming up so register now at gottahaverockandroll.com! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #michaeljackson #michaeljacksonforever #michaeljacksonfans #michaeljacksonedit #michaeljacksonmemorabilia #michaeljacksonaward #michaeljacksonstyle #michaeljosephjackson #michaeljacksonart #michaeljacksonfan #michaeljacksonrare #mj #mjfan #mjfans #mjfanpage #mjmemorabilia #mjstyle #mjjforever #musicmemorabilia #popmemorabilia #kingofpop #kingofpop👑#rockmemorabilia #onlineauction #onlineauctions

A post shared by Gottahaverockandroll (@gottahaverockandroll) on

View this post on Instagram

Our auction goes live on WEDNESDAY. The preview should be up today, when it’s up I’ll make a post. As always, we’ve got the best music items in this auction. Some incredible Michael Jackson items including this nice vintage signed photo. Also, we have Spice Girls, we have KISS, The Guitar Gods and many more! Will post when preview is up, thanks everyone! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #michaeljackson #michaeljacksonforever #michaeljacksonfans #michaeljacksonedit #michaeljacksonmemorabilia #michaeljacksonaward #michaeljacksonstyle #michaeljosephjackson #michaeljacksonart #michaeljacksonfan #michaeljacksonrare #mj #mjfan #mjfans #mjfanpage #mjmemorabilia #mjstyle #mjjforever #musicmemorabilia #popmemorabilia #kingofpop #kingofpop👑

A post shared by Gottahaverockandroll (@gottahaverockandroll) on

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Michael Jackson items and signed items on auction March 25, to April 3, 2020

Bidding starts today! good luck everyone who joins!

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.