Bad 7k black

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
Lmk if you want the true photo
I'll upload via mega
84569f52838929fc13004494cb150440.jpg
642b01924896e56c90873833880273b0.jpg

This is "SCREAM - MJ Music 's" edit from MJH and you just painted the backround black?

giphy.gif

WZAwzR4.jpg

This is "SCREAM - MJ Music 's" edit from MJH and you just painted the backround black?

giphy.gif

WZAwzR4.jpg
Um....yeah. whats the big deal? Everyone knows the background is white. I made it just like others make fan dvd cov....im not gonna keep explaining myself everytime i share something as well. If its negativity on your mind just move on!

This is actually pretty nice. it would of been nice if he made the albums with black and white backgrounds and people could of choose which one they want. it actually look better black. and you can really see his skin more. it doesn't look so light. the covers was edit anyway. Michael wasn't that light when the bad album was release.

in 2001 when the Invincible album came out he did something like this anyway.

Can you reupload this and send it to me plz I DM’d you

This is actually pretty nice. it would of been nice if he made the albums with black and white backgrounds and people could of choose which one they want. it actually look better black. and you can really see his skin more. it doesn't look so light. the covers was edit anyway. Michael wasn't that light when the bad album was release.

in 2001 when the Invincible album came out he did something like this anyway.

I totally agree. Love the edit! Many Thanks @wonderouzmj and also to you for that nice and well deserved feedback.

the-michael-jackson-metamorphosis-story-inner-child-message-and-twin-flame-effects-c2a9-michael-jackson-twinflame-soul-official.jpg
The BAD cover above always reminds me of the MOONWALKER Movie and the beginning scene with the kids. Love it.

I totally agree. Love the edit! Many Thanks @wonderouzmj and also to you for that nice and well deserved feedback.
No problem at all & thats the reason i did it. The white version does stand out but black looks better. Just like the tour...i loved the black costume but he opted for silver for certain purposes. Im guessing because thriller was black & white, for bad he went for white & black (if that makes any sense)

Back