New Unreleased Demos from MJ & Rodney Jerkins

Just skimmed it and for a second I could hear something that sounded like we’ve had enough with another singer on it.

Yeah, YRMW demo.. and some -1sec snippets. The other guy mentioning "oh, you doing the old skool radio dialing now eh?'.. Quite annoying to pick up anything.

Thank you for this!
I think it's fair to say that there are a few demos left from these sessions that are finished vocally.

Apart from the ones mentioned...I could also hear 2 seconds of the Privacy demo.

I really wish he would just play them

Last edited:
my heart hurts very bad .... very very bad

The title of that video is just highly misleading.

He wouldn't dare play any Mike vocals unfortunately. Rampage sounds dope though. Similar to the snippet he already leaked through his Instagram earlier

What I take from this is that the majority of Rodney Jerkins songs was just Michael coming in and just recording his voice on tracks that was already fleshed out. I have always felt that Jerkins songs never felt like they were Michael own songs.

Notice he playing of songs run the same length as the leaked versions online.

Just sayin'

hmm... he really didn't show anything.
If you wont show anything just don't do such a livestream.

hmm... he really didn't show anything.
If you wont show anything just don't do such a livestream.
Yea it was very much a waste of time & hell of a tease to let us know it's multiple tracks that he has. Smh shame

I want to hear those tracks from the Invincible sessions. Those snippets are so teasing. I would love to finally hear MJ from his last big album project. Why can’t the estate release those? Also jerkins once said that he has a lot of studio footage from these sessions.

Man, footage of the King at work. That would be huge.

Back