So...I found this

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
Found a rehearsal (im guessing) never seen this before & im sure he had on a black shirt & blue pants as well. I hope 1 day soon we'll see this
ab49af9d0b2e70e35857f8272c45c46d.jpg

Never seen that picture either. Despite what most people say, the second 30th anniversary show was pretty good IMO. I like the Jacksons' part and the playback songs sound good.

Never seen it. could be photoshop. But look convincing ! : )

People manipulate and edit photos in order to appear special by saying they have a rare or unseen photo.
This is not aimed at you wonderouzmj but the person who initially edited the original photo.

This photo is manipulated/photoshopped:
  • it's mirror-inverted (Michael wore the hand bracelets on his left arm not his right, compare with every photo we have from MSG rehearsals and both shows)
  • there's an armband added, way too low, at the elbow instead of the upper arm, this shirt didn't even have an armband to begin with
  • the pants are the patterned white pants he wore for the shows but here it's kinda black-coloured

Here's the most similar photo I found, even the t-shirt he wears underneath is almost identically tucked in his pants.

312004.jpeg

Last edited:
People manipulate and edit photos in order to appear special by saying they have a rare or unseen photo.
This is not aimed at you wonderouzmj but the person who initially edited the original photo.

This photo is manipulated/photoshopped:
  • it's mirror-inverted (Michael wore the arm bracelet on his left arm not his right, compare with every photo we have from MSG rehearsals and both shows)
  • there's an armband added, way too low, at the elbow instead of the upper arm, this shirt didn't even have an armband to begin with
  • the pants are the patterned white pants he wore for the shows but here it's kinda black-coloured

Here's the most similar photo I found, even the t-shirt he wears underneath is almost identically tucked in his pants.

312004.jpeg

Exactly!

I really wish people wouldn't play around with the genuine photos and turn them into something they were not.

This makes me think of when you see photos where people show what Michael would have looked like if he didn’t have plastic surgery or his skin color didn’t lighten... whether intentioned or not it seems incredibly insulting to ‘fix’ or ‘change’ someone’s looks. Again, I think in most cases it’s not meant to come off that way but I just think it’s unnecessary.

mjcentral;4285246 said:
This makes me think of when you see photos where people show what Michael would have looked like if he didn’t have plastic surgery or his skin color didn’t lighten... whether intentioned or not it seems incredibly insulting to ‘fix’ or ‘change’ someone’s looks. Again, I think in most cases it’s not meant to come off that way but I just think it’s unnecessary.

I agree.

I also agree with you on pics being changed from their originals. It’s sad people do that.

Actually this is a real pic, i can confirm that, i know who even took that pic and i do have the original pic with colours.
It's took from the 7th rehearsals, from the late morning, during the J5 Medley section as you can see with the white jacket, after that they did some rehearsals with Michael and the guests with the black and red jacket.

Last edited:
Back