Do you think Michael was aware he was passing away?

nextbigthing56

Proud Member
I apologise if this post seems morbid or inappropriate, especially given the current situation in the world. Mods are welcome to delete this if they feel the need to. It’s just something that I have been thinking about the last few days and was wondering what other fans thoughts were.

In his last moments do you think MJ was aware he was passing away? Or do you think it would of happened so fast that he wouldn’t of known whatsoever? I’m hoping he wouldn’t of been aware and that during his last moments he was at peace.

I don't think so. If MJ knew he was dying, he clearly wouldn't have signed up to do This Is It, he clearly wouldn't have had a list of songs that he wanted to work on up on his bedroom wall and he clearly would have made some decisions in regards to what would happen to his unreleased music.

I know MJ had some health issues, but it's not like he had some terminal disease. If you look at his family history and the ages of his parents and grandparents, MJ probably would have lived for another 30-35 years, had it not be for Dr Conrat Murray. The fact is that MJ didn't expect to die and he had many plans for the future, such as a new album, a classical album, making films etc.

Unfortunately, all of his dreams were killed literally by the irresponsible actions of one man.

nextbigthing56;4285041 said:
I apologise if this post seems morbid or inappropriate, especially given the current situation in the world. Mods are welcome to delete this if they feel the need to. It’s just something that I have been thinking about the last few days and was wondering what other fans thoughts were.

In his last moments do you think MJ was aware he was passing away? Or do you think it would of happened so fast that he wouldn’t of known whatsoever? I’m hoping he wouldn’t of been aware and that during his last moments he was at peace.

After the Conrad Murray trial, one of the doctors who gave evidence kindly did a fan Q and A here, and he said no, MJ would not have known.

I don't think so. If MJ knew he was dying, he clearly wouldn't have signed up to do This Is It, he clearly wouldn't have had a list of songs that he wanted to work on up on his bedroom wall and he clearly would have made some decisions in regards to what would happen to his unreleased music.

I know MJ had some health issues, but it's not like he had some terminal disease. If you look at his family history and the ages of his parents and grandparents, MJ probably would have lived for another 30-35 years, had it not be for Dr Conrat Murray. The fact is that MJ didn't expect to die and he had many plans for the future, such as a new album, a classical album, making films etc.

Unfortunately, all of his dreams were killed literally by the irresponsible actions of one man.

They're talking about in his last moments, not if he knew beforehand. If you read the post they explain that very well

nextbigthing56;4285041 said:

As I understand it Michael was already asleep because of the propofol, it’s just that he was given too much and went from sleeping to being in cardiac arrest. Would’ve been fine if Murray was observing him properly.

Given Michael Jackson’s ailing mental and physical health at the time, AEG Live should have hired for him two personal doctors, rather than just one.

If, for example, the one doctor wanted to rest (or, go to the bathroom) for some time, the other doctor would then monitor Michael Jackson, so in that way Michael Jackson would have been under medical surveillance literally 24 hours a day.

I cannot answer if Michael Jackson was aware that he was passing away during his very final moments in the bed, but I do know that he was feeling (during his final month) that he was gradually leaving this place.

One clear example is that few days before he died, he said (as a result of his hallucinations) in front of Kenny Ortega that "God keeps talking to me”, which terrified not only Kenny Ortega but also some other people who were there and they heard that.

In his final month, Michael Jackson had a premonition that his days were numbered, as shown also by some other things that he said at the time (for instance, when he appeared to have said to his daughter Paris Jackson that he only had weeks to live).

I cannot answer if Michael Jackson was aware that he was passing away during his very final moments in the bed, but I do know that he was feeling (during his final month) that he was gradually leaving this place.

1.) Noone expects YOU to answer that.
2.) YOU do not know how Michael felt.

In his final month, Michael Jackson had a premonition that his days were numbered, as shown also by some other things that he said at the time (for instance, when he appeared to have said to his daughter Paris Jackson that he only had weeks to live).

Once again straight from the junk fantasy of Ian Halperin.

https://books.google.de/books?id=wy...page&q=paris jackson "weeks to live"&f=false

Last edited:
mj_frenzy;4285072 said:
Given Michael Jackson’s ailing mental and physical health at the time, AEG Live should have hired for him two personal doctors, rather than just one.

If, for example, the one doctor wanted to rest (or, go to the bathroom) for some time, the other doctor would then monitor Michael Jackson, so in that way Michael Jackson would have been under medical surveillance literally 24 hours a day.

One clear example is that few days before he died, he said (as a result of his hallucinations) in front of Kenny Ortega that "God keeps talking to me”, which terrified not only Kenny Ortega but also some other people who were there and they heard that.

You don't know a damn thing. Out of all the things you have lied about, this is the worst. You do not know what he was feeling in his final months, because you are not Michael. Disgusting.

Xeones;4285845 said:
You don't know a damn thing. Out of all the things you have lied about, this is the worst. You do not know what he was feeling in his final months, because you are not Michael. Disgusting.

Just ignore…..

Back