Thread: Do you think Michael was aware he was passing away?

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Default Do you think Michael was aware he was passing away?

I apologise if this post seems morbid or inappropriate, especially given the current situation in the world. Mods are welcome to delete this if they feel the need to. It’s just something that I have been thinking about the last few days and was wondering what other fans thoughts were.

In his last moments do you think MJ was aware he was passing away? Or do you think it would of happened so fast that he wouldn’t of known whatsoever? I’m hoping he wouldn’t of been aware and that during his last moments he was at peace.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 404
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Do you think Michael was aware he was passing away?

I doubt it, he was unconscious.

Help Staff help you. Remember:

Read the Rules. Respect other members. Report offensive posts.

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 170
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,192 Times in 586 Posts

I don't think so. If MJ knew he was dying, he clearly wouldn't have signed up to do This Is It, he clearly wouldn't have had a list of songs that he wanted to work on up on his bedroom wall and he clearly would have made some decisions in regards to what would happen to his unreleased music.

I know MJ had some health issues, but it's not like he had some terminal disease. If you look at his family history and the ages of his parents and grandparents, MJ probably would have lived for another 30-35 years, had it not be for Dr Conrat Murray. The fact is that MJ didn't expect to die and he had many plans for the future, such as a new album, a classical album, making films etc.

Unfortunately, all of his dreams were killed literally by the irresponsible actions of one man.

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 1,186
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,680 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing56 View Post
    I apologise if this post seems morbid or inappropriate, especially given the current situation in the world. Mods are welcome to delete this if they feel the need to. It’s just something that I have been thinking about the last few days and was wondering what other fans thoughts were.

In his last moments do you think MJ was aware he was passing away? Or do you think it would of happened so fast that he wouldn’t of known whatsoever? I’m hoping he wouldn’t of been aware and that during his last moments he was at peace.
    After the Conrad Murray trial, one of the doctors who gave evidence kindly did a fan Q and A here, and he said no, MJ would not have known.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    After the Conrad Murray trial, one of the doctors who gave evidence kindly did a fan Q and A here, and he said no, MJ would not have known.
    Thank you that makes me feel a lot better.

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nite Line View Post
    I don't think so. If MJ knew he was dying, he clearly wouldn't have signed up to do This Is It, he clearly wouldn't have had a list of songs that he wanted to work on up on his bedroom wall and he clearly would have made some decisions in regards to what would happen to his unreleased music.

I know MJ had some health issues, but it's not like he had some terminal disease. If you look at his family history and the ages of his parents and grandparents, MJ probably would have lived for another 30-35 years, had it not be for Dr Conrat Murray. The fact is that MJ didn't expect to die and he had many plans for the future, such as a new album, a classical album, making films etc.

Unfortunately, all of his dreams were killed literally by the irresponsible actions of one man.
    They're talking about in his last moments, not if he knew beforehand. If you read the post they explain that very well

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing56 View Post

As I understand it Michael was already asleep because of the propofol, it’s just that he was given too much and went from sleeping to being in cardiac arrest. Would’ve been fine if Murray was observing him properly.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Snek For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Given Michael Jackson’s ailing mental and physical health at the time, AEG Live should have hired for him two personal doctors, rather than just one.

If, for example, the one doctor wanted to rest (or, go to the bathroom) for some time, the other doctor would then monitor Michael Jackson, so in that way Michael Jackson would have been under medical surveillance literally 24 hours a day.

I cannot answer if Michael Jackson was aware that he was passing away during his very final moments in the bed, but I do know that he was feeling (during his final month) that he was gradually leaving this place.

One clear example is that few days before he died, he said (as a result of his hallucinations) in front of Kenny Ortega that "God keeps talking to me”, which terrified not only Kenny Ortega but also some other people who were there and they heard that.

In his final month, Michael Jackson had a premonition that his days were numbered, as shown also by some other things that he said at the time (for instance, when he appeared to have said to his daughter Paris Jackson that he only had weeks to live).

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mj_frenzy View Post
    I cannot answer if Michael Jackson was aware that he was passing away during his very final moments in the bed, but I do know that he was feeling (during his final month) that he was gradually leaving this place.
    1.) Noone expects YOU to answer that.
    2.) YOU do not know how Michael felt.

In his final month, Michael Jackson had a premonition that his days were numbered, as shown also by some other things that he said at the time (for instance, when he appeared to have said to his daughter Paris Jackson that he only had weeks to live).
    Once again straight from the junk fantasy of Ian Halperin.

https://books.google.de/books?id=wya...ive%22&f=false
    Last edited by Electro; 31-03-2020 at 12:32 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Electro For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mj_frenzy View Post
    Given Michael Jackson’s ailing mental and physical health at the time, AEG Live should have hired for him two personal doctors, rather than just one.

If, for example, the one doctor wanted to rest (or, go to the bathroom) for some time, the other doctor would then monitor Michael Jackson, so in that way Michael Jackson would have been under medical surveillance literally 24 hours a day.

One clear example is that few days before he died, he said (as a result of his hallucinations) in front of Kenny Ortega that "God keeps talking to me”, which terrified not only Kenny Ortega but also some other people who were there and they heard that.

You don't know a damn thing. Out of all the things you have lied about, this is the worst. You do not know what he was feeling in his final months, because you are not Michael. Disgusting.
    You're a Pretty Young Thing, The Lady In My Life, my Girlfriend, and I want you to Give In To Me until the Break Of Dawn because You Rock My World.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Xeones For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    You don't know a damn thing. Out of all the things you have lied about, this is the worst. You do not know what he was feeling in his final months, because you are not Michael. Disgusting.
    Just ignore…..

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.